Somebody new

Fifteen years and counting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first few weeks at the agency were hectic. Kaye had to go through acting lessons, various pictorials for her portfolio, and attending functions to get to know various people from the industry. It took a while for her to meet people from the agency because the CEO chose to introduce Kaye during a meeting with the rest of the talents a few weeks after.

 

CEO: Good afternoon, everyone. This is our new family member, Kaye. Please take good care of her. 

 

Kaye: Hello, I look forward to working with all you.

 

The group of girls that were seated next to her introduced themselves to Kaye. The leader of BlackJack was Sky and the other two members are Phoebe and Trixie. They were just told earlier that they were going to debut soon. One could tell that they were all excited. Kaye wished she could be part of the group since they all seemed nice. The other group at the meeting was a boy band named B-Boy. They were across the table so Kaye just bowed and said hello. Everyone was very accommodating and respectful. She later found out that the reason for that was because she was older than the rest of them. After the meeting, they decided to go to the cafeteria to eat.

 

Bop: Noona, (Reaching out his hand to Kaye) I’m Bop. Just want to personally welcome you to the family. These are my members: Dave, Ty, Ryan, and Jason. If they don’t take good care of you, let me know, okay?

 

Sky: Yes unnie, please let us know. 

 

Kaye: I really appreciate that, but if you could please drop the honorifics? We are all colleagues.

 

Sky: Oh, we forgot you were abroad for sometime. I grew up in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter