??? xD

Forgotten Past

He had his signature smirk and said, “Again, I’ll just say that I’m the one who wrote that song. I know that my beloved ELFs believes me, right?” the ELFs scream as he mentioned them. “I’m the only one who wrote it. No one helped me. It was the original song by me, Cho Kyuhyun. And that’s all that I can say. Thank you,” he added and bowed.

When he said that he was the only one who composed it, it felt like I suddenly woke up from a long sleep. I realized that I need to accept the fact.

What was I trying to do, anyway? He forgot all about our friendship, all about me. If I beat him, yeah, I’ll be famous and then what will happen next? Even if I became the most famous person in the world, I still couldn’t force him to remember me! Because of my selfishness, the dream of my bestfriend would be lost! All his dreams! He worked so hard to make that dream came true!

He’s been to a lot of hardships and sufferings before he fulfilled his dreams. But just because of me he will lose all of a sudden! I didn’t want that to happen. I really didn’t want!

“I’m really sorry for the trouble! Kyuhyun-ssi, I surrender! You win! It’s all yours! But I surrendered not because I really stole it. I surrendered because I want to end this stupidity of mine. I realized and woke up into the reality, just now. I already accepted the fact. You said that you composed it all by yourself? Then, you’re a great composer. Nice job! If I’m the one who was asked, I composed it… but with my bestfriend…” My tears started to fall. The whole room was so quiet. The only sound that you could hear was my voice.

“To my bestfriend…oppa! I’m sorry! I didn’t fight for our song. But you understand me, don’t you? For all your information, my bestfriend was so kind, sweet and thoughtful. And honestly, he’s cute. Yeah, he’s so evil sometimes and we were always fighting, but I really love that guy! He’s the most perfect bestfriend ever and I’m so proud because he became my bestfriend,” I said. “Oppa! I really miss you. Do you still remember me? You promised that you won’t forget me! visit me sometimes! My address was still the same. Oppa, I miss you! Oppa, I love you!”

I turned back and face my manager.

“Manager, I’m really sorry. I’m so sorry for causing you too much trouble. I can’t take it anymore. Don’t worry I’ll pay back all the expenses I made,” I sadi and bowed.

“Sorry. I’m really sorry!” I said to the mediamen and to all the people and bowed.

Lastly, I faced Kyuhyun oppa and wiped my tears, ”I’m so sorry. Do you remember when I said that I’m not an ELF anymore? I’m just kidding that time. I’m always an ELF. Also, you’re still my bias,” I said and bowed.

“T-thank you,” he said and bowed.

I smiled and then walked out.

First Person POV

I knew it! When I first saw her, she looked so familiar.  So, she was the annoying girl who blocked our way back then. I never thought that she’ll be famous. Kekekekeke…

But…there was another thing that bothers me. It was like…I knew her and we’ve been close. But I couldn’t remember how!

I didn’t know what came to my mind but I followed her.

“E-excuse me,” I said and held her shoulders.

Then, she looked at me and asked, “W-why?”

“Tell me! Do I know you? Have we met before?” I asked.

“Yes,” she answered. “I told you that I’m the girl who blocked your way back then. That was just a while ago, did you forget it already?”

“No. That was not what I meant! I mean…did we become acquaintances? Something bothers me about you so I wanna know the truth.”

“Acquaintances, huh?” she smirked and looked down. “I don’t know. If you wanna know the truth, know it by yourself,” she muttered.