So that's why~

Forgotten Past

“Directly?” I smirked, “What did you do to me?!! Why did I forget my bestfriend?!”

“What the…?!! Are you suspecting me?”

“Don’t act so innocent! I know your attitudes, too!” I exclaimed.

“Ok…” he muttered and took a deep sigh, “I know that this will happen in the future. I know that someday, you’ll ask me the truth. This is the real story; when you started your training, you were so quiet. Even if your attitude is like that, you were a shy person. You always followed what we said. But after few weeks, you said that you missed your bestfriend, that you wanna go home. And because of that yearning, the shy and quiet Kyu turned into an evil Kyu. Your true colors appeared. You didn’t want to follow us anymore. You said, ‘When will this stupid training end? I wanna go home! I miss my bestfriend!’ I got annoyed so I decided to bring you to a place that was far from the city. I cut all your communications with those people who got involved with you. I kept all the pictures and albums you have. I also forced you to change your phone and phone number. The only people that I let you to recognize were your family. I always made you suffer in all your trainings so that you don’t have spare time for everything. I forced you that the only thing you must think is that you want to be famous! And I succeeded! You became famous! You need to thank me because if I didn’t do that you wouldn’t become famous,” he explained and grinned.

I stood up, “I should thank you? You’re the one who made me forget my bestfriend, then you’d tell me that I should thank you! Geez!” I cried.

I went out of his room because if I stayed there, I may wouldn’t help myself and I might do something wrong.

I decided to go to Jam’s house. I want to apologize to her. I will explain everything. I don’t know if she will accept my apology, I still want to make up with her.

When I reached their house and I was in front of their door, I suddenly felt nervous. My heart beat faster. It was like my first stage performance. But I ignored it. I pushed the doorbell. The door slowly opened and…

 
 

Sorry if this chapter is too short xD don't worry i'll make sure that the next chapter is longer X) enjoy!