He's really a star!

Forgotten Past

“Cho Kyuhyun!” Bea answered.

CHO KYUHYUN?! Have I heard that right? She did say Cho Kyuhyun, Right? Omona!! I couldn’t believe it. The guy that I used to tease was now a star! I was so proud of him!

“C-Cho Kyuhyun?” I asked.

“Yeah. Cho Kyuhyun? Why, unni? Do you know him?” Bea asked.

“H-huh? YEAH! He’s my bestfriend,” I proudly answered.

They all furrowed their eyebrows as if they were thinking if I was lying or not. Then, they all burst into laughter.

“Hahahaha! Are you sure? What if you’ve mistaken that bestfriend of yours as that Kyuhyun-ssi?” Kathleen said and laughed.

“NO! I’m sure that he’s my bestfriend!” I exclaimed.

“Wait. I downloaded his picture here in my phone,” Bea said.

I got her phone to confirm if it was really him or not. When I saw the photo, I smirked. As I thought, it’s him! No doubt!

“See! I told you! He’s really my bestfriend!”

Even if I said so, it seemed like they didn’t believe me.

Then, I remembered that I had a photo of him in my wallet. I got it and let them see it.

Bea: I think unni was right. This photo of Kyuhyun-ssi on unni’s wallet is the same person.

Kathleen: I don’t think so. This one that was on your phone was a slimmer one.

Jam: Aish~!! He can take a diet! Maybe the management told him to do so!

Johnellie: Also, the one on your wallet’s eyes and the one on Bea’s phone’s eyes was different. Look at the eyelids.

Jam: Aigoo~!! He can take a plastic surgery. Maybe they told him, too!

They teased me the whole day. Were they really my friends? Aish~!! They were so annoying!!

I decided to go home without them. I knew they’ll tease me. I didn’t want to get angry this time. Especially that I got a great news about Kyuhyun oppa.

When I got home, I told my mom that he already debuted. Then, I opened the television and waited for the news about the new member of Super Junior. After a few hours of waiting, finally I saw Kyuhyun oppa at the television.

“Omma! Omma! I-it’s Kyuhyun oppa! There! There!” I shouted.

“Yeah.. It’s that brat!.. Wait.. Aigoo~!! Baby, false alarm! It’s not Kyuhyun-ssi. That was slimmer, more handsome and more matured compare to him. Maybe their name was only the same.

I pouted and said, “Why are you like that, omma? Why? Why? All of you told me that he’s not Kyuhyun oppa. We were together for more than five years so I knew him. I already saw his different expressions, when he was happy, sad, down, shy, embarrassed, angry, and in love. I know each side of him. So even if he take a plastic surgery on his eyes, nose, lips or on his whole face, I still know that it’s him. How could I forget the stupid face of that JERK!!”

My mom hugged me and said, “I’m so sorry, dear. Omma didn’t intend to hurt your feelings. You’re right. You know him very well. So, if you knew that it’s him, then, omma will think that it’s really him. I believe in you.”

“I’m so sorry, too, omma. Sorry if I talked to you that way. Thank you for believing me. I love you, omma,” I said and hugged her back.