The Sad Truth

Forgotten Past

He smirked. I knew that he’ll say that he knows me…but I think I expected too much. He looked away and sang.

“Yah! You told us he’s your bestfriend! But it seems like he doesn’t know who you are!” Johnellie said.

“No! Of course he won’t answer! Did you forget? He’s on a concert. But later, he’ll call me, and tell that he missed me so much. We will hug each other.” I retorted.

“Jam, could you stop expecting too much?!” Kathleen said. “You were expecting too much and see! Those expectations just hurt you!” she added.

“We are saying this not because we don’t believe you. We are saying this because we’re your friends! And we don’t want you to be hurt!” Johnellie said.

“So, please… Don’t expect too much,” Bea pleaded.

Was I expecting… too much? I just… wanted some things… to happen. Sigh. Yeah. I think they were right.. I was expecting too much. But I couldn’t help myself. Because that was the only thing I could do, to expect things!!

I didn’t even enjoy the concert. I was just thinking of my friends… and Kyuhyun oppa. What happened to him?

I know that he still know me! I know him! But… why do I feel like this? What’s this feeling? I feel like… he left me already. That, he forgot all about me… NO!!! I’m wrong! Of course he won’t forget me. He promised!

When the concert ended, I was absent minded. I was out of my mind. Then, we decided to walk around the concert area until we reached the parking.

I came back to myself when Bea screamed, “Omo!! Is that the van of Super Junior?”

I didn’t know what came to my mind but I blocked their way.

“Yah! Do you wanna die? Get out of our way!” the driver said.

“I would get out of here if I could talk to CHO KYUHYUN!!” I bravely answered.

I didn’t care what would happen next. The only thing that I cared about was if he still knew who I was.

Then, all of the members got out of the car and stood infront of us.

“Yah! What do you want?” Eeteuk-ssi asked.

“Kyuhyun oppa, do you still know who I am?” I asked Kyuhyun oppa.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, do you know her?” Eeteuk-ssi asked Kyuhyun oppa.

“No! I don’t know who that girl is!” he exclaimed.

My heart sank. My tears started to fall and I couldn’t stop it. It felt like the whole world fell on me. it really hurt.

“Let’s go. She’s just an ELF that’s pretending that I know her,” he said to his hyungs. “And you! Don’t dare to do that again, okay? And could you get out of our way? If you wanna die, why don’t you try to drink some poison?” he said sarcastically and turned back.

I then wiped my tears and said, “I’m not an ELF anymore! Thanks for your advice! Sorry for the trouble, I know that you were tired because of the concert. Take care on your way! Today is Friday the 13th,” I stepped back and let them leave. My tears fell again when they left.

“What is Their Problem?! Should they act like that infront of their fans? How rude!... But infairness, my Ryeong looks cuter when closer,” Johnellie said and blushed. But Kathleen tapped her. “Aww… Why?” she cried.

“Our friend was crying here while you’re so happy there. Do you call yourself a friend?” Kathleen asked.

“S-Sorry. I can’t help myself. But tell me, Kath, you’re thinking the same as what I said, right?”

“Aish~!!” Kathleen took a deep sigh.

“Are you okay, unni?” Bea asked.

“Ofcourse… NOT!! AIGOO~!! How could I? That STUPID JERK made me suffer a lot! All those years, I believed in that STUPID PROMISE! After I believed and trusted in him, that’s how he thanked me?! I was so touched! KYUHYUN!!! YOU’RE SO STUPID!!!” I said and burst into tears.