Super Show

Forgotten Past

The next day, while I was taking my lunch, my friends sat beside me.

Kathleen: Yah! What’s your plan?

Jam: Plan? For what?

Bea: Aish~!! You want to see him, don’t ya? If i’m not mistaken, you have no communications for more than 2 years.

Jam: See him? Who? *absolutely no idea*

Johnellie: Aigoo~!! KYUHYUN-SSI!!!

Jam: H-Huh? Sorry… wait… you don’t believe that he’s my bestfriend, right?

Kathleen: A little, maybe. We just realized… just a while ago… that it’s not bad to try.

Bea: Yeah, yeah. Also, if we prove that he’s really your bestfriend, we will be friends with Super Junior.

Jam: *pouts* so you’re just using me to be friends with them.

Kathleen: Of course not! BEA!!!!

Bea: Just kidding!! *laughs*

Johnellie: So, what are you planning to do?

Jam: I don’t have plans yet. It’s really hard to communicate with him. He changed his phone number; they sold their house, too.

Johnellie: Maybe the management told him to cut his communications with the people that he once knew.

Jam: *nods*

Two years passed but still, I couldn’t communicate with him. I also graduated college.  I didn’t have an opportunity to saw him personally. I could really feel how far he was from me.

After a couple of months, my friends told me that Super Junior will hold a concert in Seoul. I decided to come with them. It’s final! I was desperate to see him.

The day of the concert rolled around. We were at the front seats. It was the most expensive seat, but it didn’t matter, I wanted to see him. I knew that he still knew me because he promised that he wouldn’t forget me. And I trusted in him. He was not the one who breaks promises.

Then, the show started. It was titled as “Super Show”, by the way. You could hear fan girls’ screams. You could see fans waving their pearl sapphire blue light sticks. So, that was what happens in a concert. I felt kinda awkward because honestly, it was my first time to attend a concert. My friends were screaming, too but I’m not. I didn’t know why.

Eventually, members came out. And screams became louder time by time.

Finally, I saw him. That stupid guy! The place where we were was so perfect because Kyuhyun oppa was right in front of us.

 

I couldn’t help myself. I called him, “Kyuhyun oppa! Oppa! I’m here! You still remember who I am, don’t ya?”

When he heard me, he looked at me and looked right to my eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows as if he was thinking if it was really me or not. So, I said, “Yeah! It’s me, Jam!”

Bea asked him, “Kyuhyun-ssi, do you really know her?”