Chapter 2

The Biggest Lie Anyone Ever Told. []

It took two hour for Yoseob to reach his classroom eventhough he arrived early.

He was supposed to arrive to class early after all that commotion.

But unfortunately , No.

Seungho just had to be called to the teachers office for beating up another student. And Yoseob just had to come with Seungho just to make sure Seungho doesnt beat up the teacher instead.

It took an hour for Yoseob to calm the crying teacher down and preventing Seungho from scaring the teacher any further.

Seungho is scarier than the principal. That's a fact. A weird fact.

"YOSOONIE!!!!!" A bubbly voice greeted Yoseob and a pair of hands grabbed Yoseob's fake s from behind.

Yoseob sighed mentally and doesnt even bother to turn to know who's the culprit.

But he had to stop those hands from grabbing any longer cause his s are going to fall off. 

"Eun Sol. Stop it. People're staring." Yoseob muttered.

Eun Sol pouted but retreated her hands anyway. "Why're you late? It's lunch already."

"Blame.." / "Seungho. Right."

Yoseob chuckeled. Eun Sol is his bestfriend for years. Eventhough Eun Sol doesnt know about Yoseob's true gender , Eun Sol understands him more than anyone.

"Anyways~~~ LET's HAVE LUNCH!" Eun Sol cheered.

She's a hyper bestfriend.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Yoseob spent his lunch like usual. With Eun Sol and his other girl-friends. They were chatting about the usual things. Kpop , new fashion , boys

If Yoseob turns gay. Blame his friends.

"Oh look! It's that nerd!" Yeon Hee , one of Yoseob's closest friends , said. Pointing at that boy with huge glasses in the deepest corner of the cafeteria.

The boy seems like he knows someone's talking about him , because he raised his head and look straight at their direction.

But immediately look back into the thick book he was holding.

Yoseob frowned. Reading . On a lunch hour? That's abnormal!

"There's a rumor about him being filthy rich!" Eun Sol chimed in.

Gyun Joo rolled her eyes. "There's no way. Look at him! He's.. dirty!"

It's true though . He is dirty. His uniform is patched , and there's traces of mud.

A bulb lighted in Yoseob's head. He grinned. "Hey girls , take my lunchbox to class with you." He said and stood up.

"Eh? Where're you going?" Yun Hee asked.

"And can I finish your kimbaps?" Yoseob could clearly sense the excitement in Eun Sol's tone.

"I'm going to have some fun. and yes , Eun Sol. You can finish my kimbap." He said before leaving the table.

Straight towards the corner of the cafeteria. Where the nerdy boy sat.

 

"Hey"

The boy's head snapped up. Yoseob can see his eyes widened behind those long bangs.

Yoseob smiled earnestly. "Can I sit here?" He said. Pointing at the spot next to the boy.

Blushing , the boy nodded and shifted a little to the side.

He sent the boy a mindblowing smile and sat next to him.

Holding out his hand , he said. "Hi , I'm Yosoon."

The boy was taken aback a bit and blushed yet again. "G-gikwang. My name is Gikwang."

Yoseob swore he felt that boy was freaking cute despite those glasses.

 

 

 

A/N: I finally updated. LOL at the worst timing too. Exam is just two weeks away.