Chap 3

The Biggest Lie Anyone Ever Told. []

Yoseob sat next to Gikwang till recess ends. Casually making small chat between them. Yoseob was being the usual chatty self he is known for , and Gikwang only stuttered back a reply. They received a flood of attention from people passing by. Whispering to each other. Each and every one of them wondered at the weird sight of the famous cutie pie Yang Yosoon whose brother doesn't let any guy near her , chatting cheerfully with a nerdy boy who they barely notice even exist.

Gikwang shifted uncomfortably , obviously not used to the attention he was getting. Neither does he used to chatting with a girl who is very much famous thorought the whole school.

Yoseob noticed this too. But he was too happy to care. For once he actually have a friend who is his age and his gender without his brother bothering. 

After the bell rang , Yoseob stood up. Smiling brightly at Gikwang. Gikwang was a suprisingly good company. Eventhough a bit quiet . With a small goodbye and exchanging promises to meet again, Yoseob left for class.

Gikwang looked at Yoseob's dissapearing back. A tingly feeling of butterflies in his stomach. Gikwang has a friend. Finally , he has a friend before he entered High School.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

When Yoseob arrived at his class, the teacher has already arrived. He whispered an apology for being late and sat down on his chair.

"Where were you?!" Eun Sol whispered furiously at him. Trying to avoid being caught by the teacher.

Yoseob grinned. " Nowhere special." He answered shortly.

Eun Sol was about to argue at Yoseob's not-so-helpful answer before she was cut off by the teacher's "Eun Sol , FOCUS.".

And Yoseob couldn't be more greatful at the teacher right that moment.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Right after school ended , Yoseob sprinted out of the school gates , leaving Eun Sol and Seungho behind.

Like he used to.

Because Eun Sol walks like a sloth , and Seungho stops whenever he feels like chatting with his friends (which , mind you , most of the time) , and he couldn't stand another hour away from his Xbox.

As he entered his house , he strips off his girl uniform and puts on his t-shirt and wears a boxer. Looking like a boy that he is. Only with longer hair.

"Yoseob-ah~~ Are you home?" He hears his mother from his room. The voice coming from downstairs.

He went downstairs and saw his mother wearing formal clothes. With hair all tidied and face completed with make-up.

"You're going somewhere, umma?" He asked . Tilting his head slightly to the side.

His mom grins. "Your dad will come and fetch me soon. We're going somewhere special! By the way , where's Seungho?" she said , looking around the house for presence of her oldest son.

" Still walking home from school , I guess. You know how I feel about him whenever we walk home together. Why?"

His mom nods . "He's coming with us. I guess I'll fetch him when we see him."

"Why can't I go?"

His mom looks at him and smiled tenderly. She pats his head. "It's a secret. You'll know when we come back."

Yoseob frowns. Somehow , his mom looks..weird. Like she's never coming back.

 

..to be continued.