Chap 4

The Biggest Lie Anyone Ever Told. []

It was 3 in the morning . Yoseob wakes up to his phone ringing. Rubbing his eyes tiredly , he picked up the phone.

"Seob-ah!" Seungho's voice boomed from the other side .

"yes , hyung? why are you calling me this late?" Yoseob asked. slightly annoyed and confused.

Silence filled the air for a few seconds. No answer came from Seungho.

"Hyung?" Yoseob called.

"Seob-ah. Hear me properly and remember this okay?" Seungho said. His voice sounded low , stressed , and sad.

"Yes?"

" Eomma and appa loves you. And I love you a lot too. Remember that okay? Forgive eomma for her mistakes , okay?"

Yoseob frowned. 

"Hyung? Why are you saying this so suddenly? What's wrong?" He said. Voice filled with worry.

" Promise me you'll live well even without me , okay?"

" What's wrong?!" Yoseob asked. Now wide awake.

"Promise me first!" Seungho sounded urgent and desperate.

"Arasso. I promise. But tell me what's wrong?"

A beep came. Signally that the line has been cutted off.

"Hyung?!"

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Yoseob walked to school that morning with baggy eyes. He had spent his whole sleep time trying to call Seungho but he had turned off his phone.

That morning , his house was empty and cold. And he felt strangely lonely.

"Hyung. Eomma. Appa. Where are you guys?" Yoseob asked himself.

When he arrived at his school , his fanboys was present like usual. But without minding their confessions , Yoseob walked pass them with face showing no emotion. 

When he arrived at class, Eun sol greeted him with the usual -grab. But he only shrugged her off. Not offering even a slightest smile.

During class , he tuned out the teacher. Ignoring his teacher's calls and only looks outside the window.

During lunch , instead of sitting with his group of friends , he climbed to the rooftop. He doesnt feel like eating.

Lying down with head staring up ahead , he let himself being pulled into the blue-ness of the sky.

 

"Yosoon?"

Yoseob snapped out of his trance. And saw Gikwang staring right at him.

"Gikwang-ah. Annyeong." He said. No emotion in his voice.

Gikwang frowned. "What's wrong?"

Usually , he wouldnt care to tell his stories to people he just befriended with a day ago. But the worry in Gikwang's voice made it hard to ignore.

So he told him the whole story. Of Seungho's sudden call in the middle of the night. About the scared tone of his brother's voice. The emptiness of his house in the morning.

If it was Eun Sol , she would trace circles on his back to offer comfort. Seungho would try making jokes to lighten the mood.

But Gikwang pulls Yoseob close till his head was on Gikwang's shoulder. No comforting words . He just held Yoseob close.

Somehow , it comforted Yoseob.

 

BAM!

the rooftop's door banged open. And a sweaty Eun Sol stumbled out.

Gikwang pushed Yoseob away.

"Yosoon-ah! Here you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Eun Sol yelled.

"Why?" Yoseob tilts his head.

Eun Sol looks bewildered. " Your mom and dad... They got into an accident."

 

 

A/N : I know most of you are waiting for Junseob , Dooseob , and other people to show up. But this is the beginning. Like an explaination to the whole story afterwards. so wait a little longer. 

Since it's my end-year holiday , i have A LOT OF TIME.