Chapter 1

The Biggest Lie Anyone Ever Told. []

 

 

“Yang Yosoon !! Wake up this instant !” His mom yelled.

Yoseob groaned from beneath the blankets. “Just 5 more minutes..” He mumbled.

“You’ll get late for school !”

Yoseob shifted a little . But stayed under the blanket. “I’ll do the push ups then.”

Mrs Yang rolled her eyes. “Is it decent for a girl to do push ups?!”

“But I’m a boy , eomma..” He sighed.

“How many time do I have to tell you to act a girl outside?! Do you want the police to know I faked my sons gender and send your eomma behind the bars?!”

Yoseob threw his blankets away. “Eomma ! You know I wont want that!”

“THEN WAKE UP !! Your brother is already downstairs waiting for you ! I made both of you lunchboxes!”

Yoseob groaned again and stood up . rubbing his tired eyes. “Fine… I’ll get ready .” He said before disappearing into the bathroom.

“Better be fast !” Mrs Yang yelled. Receiving a “Arasso !” from her son.

 

---

 

“YAH , YOSEOB ! PALLI!!!” Seungho yelled from downstairs.

Rushing footsteps were heard from the stairs . “I’m done!” Yoseob yelled.

He ran down wearing female school uniform (A/N: Pick any. His uniform is your choice) . Revealing his white skinned legs.

Seungho eyed him suspiciously . “Is it just me or your skirt is getting shorter by day?”

Yoseob blinked. And then he lowered his skirt.

Seungho nodded . “That’s it.. I was afraid that you might getting to like crossdressing.”

Yoseob’s eyes widened. “No way!”

Seungho raised a brow with a teasing grin. “Why not? You have been crossdressing your whole life.”

“Blame that on eomma!”

“YANG YOSEOB AND YANG SEUNGHO , GO TO SCHOOL NOW ! BY THE WAY , I HEARD YOU , YOSEOB!” Their eomma’s voice boomed from upstairs.

Yoseob and Seungho chuckeled before leaving the house heading towards their school which isn’t far from their home.

 

---

 

When they arrived at their school , a lot of guys surrounded them.

"What do you guys want?" Seungho said with a glare as he stood in front of Yoseob possesively. He never lets any guys get close to his brother. except MBLAQ, his bestfriends.

"Yang Yosoon ! Be my girl !" They said in unison.

Yoseob sighed. *Again?!* "No."

"PLEASE!!!!" They all pleaded as they pulled out flowers and presents.

"No."

Suddenly , a guy attacks him. "I DONT WANT ANOTHER REJECTION !" he yelled while throwing himself towards Yoseob.

Within seconds , he was thrown away by Seungho. With a death glare and dark aura , he hissed "Never . Touch . My . Sister. YOU BASTARDS!" He yelled the last part. Silencing the guys .

Scary Seungho is indeed scary.

Yoseob shrugged. "Leave them be , Oppa. We're both gonna be late."

Seungho nodded. But before Yoseob could even walk into the school's ground , Seungho warped Yoseob in a tight hug.

Receiving groan of jealousy from Yoseob's fanboys. Seungho sent them a glare. "What? she's my sister ."