Dara-noona's Lost Love?

The Blind Date

 

 

Ooh~ where was I? Ah, right. Keke.

 

 

After creating the fake account on I-Date, Seungri almost forgot about it with his busy schedule. Exactly one week has passed and he hasn’t revisited the site yet. “Just my luck, we’re on vacation!” he snickered deviously to himself, avoiding suspicion.

 

 

Now that he remembered, he’s moving a step closer to finding the perfect date for his favorite noona. I’m back in the game! Yeah, baby~

 

 

While he was busy with his thoughts, an arm crept to rest upon his shoulders. “Yah, maknae! I asked you what’ll you be up to this weekend?,” the almighty Kwon Jiyong interrupted.

 

 

“The way your eyes glisten, I bet you have something in mind.” Bigbang’s leader further teased, eyebrows moving upward and back.

 

 

“Hyung! Stop teasing, okay?,” he felt annoyed and jerked away from Jiyong’s hold. “I already have plans and it doesn’t include you.”

 

 

Seungri rose from his seat and walked towards the door. “Gentlemen, I have an important matter to attend to. So, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going. Annyeong!” he bowed and left everyone in awe.

 

 

That night...

 

Seungri attempted to update the account anything related to Dara.

 

 

Update 1

 

           

Seungri-nim was very willing to accompany me to the gym... ㅋㅋ

Aside from the dating etiquette session we had, he also wanted to improve my physical image.

He’s even more strict than Ssabu-nim! Making sure that I’ll do the routines right...ㅠ.ㅠ So dedicated ~

Although tiring, working out together with the family was fun!!!

 

 

Update 2

 

 

This was during our lecture about dating etiquette.

Just look at Sunsengnim ~ Relaxed and very enthusiastic in teaching... ^.^

I’m so grateful to Sunbae-turned-Sunsengnim...!

 

 

He even updated his own Me2day account to his own liking – pertaining to dating skills.

 

 

 

Seungri’s Blind Date Company – I am going to introduce Seungri’s friends.

I am introducing them so that VIPs can break away from the solo life.

 

Tags: blind date arrangement, important, Mr. Yeonyoung Hyun, 180cm, honey skin, comments jam

 

 

In the wee hours of the morning, he dozed off on his lazy chair. An hour or so, his pc buzzed loudly; indicating an incoming message.

 

 

He groaned noisily. “Urgh~ what was that?”

 

 

From: Kwon Jiyong, BigBang Leader

To: Lee Seung Hyun, Maknae Seungri

 

Oie, maknae~ Acting so cool now, huh? You surprised me.

Watch out once our vacation’s done! You’ll get it from me…bwahaha! >:))

 

 

“Pft. It’s as if I’m afraid of you, Kwon Leader~ Hahaha.” He laughed and replied to the IM.

 

 

From: Mighty Maknae of BigBang

To: Kwon Leader

 

:p *sticks out tongue* Then, come and get me! Hahaha.

 

 

Another message came to his surprise. He thought it was from Jiyong, however, it blinked on the other minimized window -- the I–Date site.

 

 

From: Shin Jae Joon

To: 2NE1 Dara Park

 

I never thought you were this desperate.

Ara! You’re not getting any younger either!

A promise is a promise and I have never forgotten.

Come and see me at Bum’s Story, 8 pm, next Saturday.

I’d be expecting! I’ll never take NO as an answer.

 

 

What was that? What was that! He was literally blown away.

 

 

“Is there some guy Dara–noona promised her love for?” BigBang’s Maknae was getting giddy as he read the message over and over again. Noona don’t you ever forget to thank me after this!

 

 

“I must’ve saved a nation in my past life to have found Noona’s lost love! I hope YG–sajangnim won’t mind my playing cupid just this once.” He said to himself.

 

 

He replied to the message with assurance.

 

 

From: 2NE1 Dara Park

To: Shin Jae Joon

 

Thank you for keeping the promise ^.^

Don’t worry, I’ll be there. I can’t wait!

 

 

For the last time, he wanted to indirectly affirm the person with whom he agreed to date with.

 

 

Update 3

 

 

Pinky promise ^.^

 

 


 

 

The next day...

 

Seungri was very excited to tell Dara the good news. 2NE1 was currently at the recording studio for their upcoming Japanese album when he barged in. He greeted everyone and even brought some snacks to everyone’s delight.

 

 

While everyone was busy eating and chatting, he suddenly announced the so-called good news.

 

 

He went to the center of the room and said out loud. “Dara–noona, guess what? I signed you up in an online dating website!”

 

 

Whatever everyone was doing came to a halt. They stared at the person at the middle and then started laughing hard, seeing the announcement like some kind of joke.

 

 

“He…he…he… Hey, you guys! I’m serious.” Seungri pouted and looked like a cute little boy.

 

 

“Hahaha. Nice one, Seungri! That was really funny.” CL, 2NE1’s leader, went to him and pinched his cheek.

 

 

He got so disappointed with everyone’s reaction. His supposedly smiley face just turned grumpy. Nobody makes fun of Master Seungri’s brilliant idea!

 

 

Particularly, CL’s comment made one of his brow raise up. “Yah~ I’m really serious! Who said I was joking?!” He crossed his arms on his chest and stomped his right foot.

 

 

“Sheesh, Seungri… You’re such a girl! Your mood swings come unpredictable.” Bom said, who was just beside him, and slapped his shoulder lightly.

 

 

In the midst of the awkward atmosphere, a person from the PR Department came in the studio and went directly to Dara.

 

 

The PR person looked flushed and worried. From the looks of him, it was something urgent and serious.

 

 

After the conversation, Dara bade the PR person goodbye and bowed. Faking a wave, she then faced Seungri with such fierce and intense gaze.

 

 

“Seungri–sshi could you tell me again what you just did?” It was now Dara’s turn to raise a brow as she crossed her arms across her chest while tapping her right foot.

 

 

Seungri gulped gallons of his saliva before even mustering the guts to utter a single word. This is not good. Oh, I’m so dead.

 

 

“I…” He felt sweat form around his forehead.

 

 

“You what?” Dara’s voice roared and her eyes were close to popping out of its sockets.

 

 

“I… Isignedyouupinadatingwebsite.” These were the words that came out of his mouth.