Deceit

MY BLOODY ANGEL

 

 NOBODY’S POV

In the dead of the night, a figure once again lurks in the shadows.

Not far away from a club, someone watches by idly with a telescope. The night is still. No other cars were driving around.

 

Come on out my little bunny . . . A man accompanied by several others went outside a club and started walking their way to their car.

As the car passes by the second block along the empty street, she hurriedly took out her bow and draws an arrow. As she was stretching the string she concentrated on her aim, the driver of the car.

 

One last block and the game begins . . . As she released the string of the bow, the car suddenly swerved to its right and started to flip as it bounces and flipped many times causing the car to be crashed hard.

As the car finally halted, the figure calmly jumped from her hiding place and sneaked into the wreckage. The doors of the car flung open with a crackling noise. Shattered glass were scattered everywhere near the wreck.

 

Tsk ! Have I overdone it? Now, I don't get to get the good part . . .

 

The men inside the car struggle their way out of the dismantled car. Two of them were still with cuts on their faces and limbs.

 


 

DARA'S POV

I looked inside the wrecked car and saw my 'little bunny' already dead. Tsk! I really overdid it. This is no fun.

I looked around and saw the limp body of the supposed driver. Three points in the head!

Good thing I used a narrow tip for the arrow I took it out with ease from the head of the corpse. Another man managed to get out of the car but is now lying on his stomach.

I planned on taking my leave when I heard a gunshot. The bullet missed. The man that pulled the trigger has no strength left to even point the gun straight at me.

I draw my sword and silently walk towards that man. Then pointed the tip of it at his neck only to cut a little of his flesh. A few amount of blood started to flow out slowly from the cut.

 

"I would have left you by now, but seeing you really wanted to play the 'prey' part, I'll happily oblige.

But you're no good. Therefore, sleep here silently, arasso? Be thankful you get to see the rising sun tomorrow. Let’s play some other time."

 

I pulled my sword away from his neck only to lodge it in his stomach.

 

“This is my parting gift for now.” I whispered in his left ear as he gnarled in pain. He’ll not die from any organ damage. I made sure of that. He’ll only die because of blood loss, if he’s not lucky enough for any help to arrive.

I glanced at the other guy who's also breathing and flinched as I looked at him. Pathetic.

 


 

NOBODY’S POV

 

“Have you checked her identity yet?” Seungri asked when he entered their private room.

 

“I have, she’s clean. She’s not connected to any organization. Says she’s an orphan.

The one that finances all her expenses is an old bachelor, who has no children, and is a distant relative of her mother.”

 

“Chaerin, you should be careful. If they are to find out there’s a mole amongst them, they will not hesitate on killing it, arasso?” Seung-hyun tapped her shoulder when he passed by her.

 

*chuckles “I know, I’m always careful . . .”

 

“Why did you want to check on her? She seems too innocent to even hurt a fly.” Daesung asked.

 

“I thought something was amiss. “ Seungri robbed the back of his head.

 

“You’re gut feelings are really impressive Seungri, but I guess sometimes you also fail, don’t you?” Young Bae retorted looking up to Seungri while cleaning his gun.

 

“Why did you suddenly plan on coming back when everything is in chaos, Ji Yong?” Seungri ignored Young Bae and directed his gaze towards the silent Ji Yong seating on the swivel chair.

 

“Vengeance maybe . . . Appa’s death was no accident, I wanted to make sure that I’ll make the person responsible pay for his crimes.”

 

Sandara . . .


 

DARA’S POV

 

A week has passed since I went to this school.

As to be expected, Seungri is always surrounded by his elite bodyguards whenever he goes.

 They will arrive at the school three minutes before the bell rings. They would immediately leave after the last class is dismissed.

 

Should I also start tailing them outside? Be patient.

 

And I am also surrounded by the annoying Bom. She would follow me everywhere around.

Every lunch Seungri’s group would invite me, with Bom and Minji tagging along, into sitting with them. I gave up refusing to Bom. Resistance is VERY futile when it comes to her.

But it would benefit me in a way. I can be as close as I can to them.

I would sit quietly while Bom is doing all the talking.

 


 

“You’re like a stalker. . ” I was busy watching Seungri from afar when Ji Yong suddenly spoke behind me. When did he came? Was I too drowned in observing Seungri?

“Stalker??” I asked him in disbelief! It’s a good thing right? They don’t have a clue of what my intentions are. I should just let it slide.

He was looking at me intently with his hands crossed resting on his chest. I began panicking.

“I’ve been seeing you lately always looking at him engrossed.”

“En-engrossed??” What? He was also observing me?

“Do you like him?” the question came out of nowhere. Me? Liking Seungri? What’s ‘like’ like??? What should be the appropriate answer, yes or no???

Without waiting for my reply further Ji Yong-sshi walked away.

“You should smile more often…. Maybe then he’d take notice of you…”

Phew! He’s gone! I didn’t see it coming! I smiled in relief . . .

 


 

JI YONG’S POV

There she goes again looking at Seungri. Does she like him? Is she not aware I’m here?

Maybe Chaerin’s correct of her being a nobody.

“You’re like a stalker.. . “ I was only supposed to watch by the sidelines but my mouth couldn’t stop, huh? She stared at me wide-eyed as if I caught a criminal red-handed.

I unconsciously asked her if she likes Seungri. Seeing her troubled face has somehow lifted the shadow of doubt I had for her last night. I wonder . . .

With no answer from her, I left. But I was shocked myself when I said something out of place. Really, if she’s not a threat then maybe. . . just maybe Seungri would notice her.

I glanced back at her but I felt a skip in my chest when I saw her smile. How could she possibly have that angelic face when smiling . . .??

Was she that happy hearing Seungri might like her too . . .? It’s not that I care.

 


 

DARA’S POV

 

“Yah! Who do you think you are being too close to Seungri –oppa?!” A girl with such a disgusting look confronted me. Why is she mad? Seungri’s bodyguards don’t even mind me being around him.

The girl was accompanied by three more others. Here I thought I could have my peace after literally escaping from Bom.

The girl that confronted me pushed me so hard I was almost knocked off to the ground. Good thing I steadied myself in time.

 Sheesh, you’re no match to Bom when it comes to trying my patience so you’re lucky I’m still cool in the head.

“They acknowledged me and I could not refuse someone,” I was referring to Bom about the not-refusing thing, anyways being that close to Seungri is a great advantage for my mission.

“Ignorant ! Don’t you know we don’t get too close to Seungri-oppa! It’s an unwritten rule in this school! Know your place!” She’s really pissed. I don’t get why she’s so worked up in the idea that I’m always near Seungri.

She gestured her hand as if she was about to slap or hit me when her hand stopped in midair. I turned to my side and saw Bom holding the intruder’s hand with such a strong grip.

“Yah! If you lay a hand on my friend you’ll get a hundred times more!” Bom ranted at the girls who flinched at her sudden outburst. “Scram!” the girls quickly made a dash for their lives.

I looked at Bom. No one ever fought my fights.

In the Family, I was left alone even if my body ached and screamed for help after every training, yet no one would come. What is this unknown feeling within me? Friend? No one called me like that before.

 

“Don’t mind them. They’re just jealous you get to be with Seungri and the others.” Bom patted my head softly. Do I look like a puppy in distress??

“What’s ‘jealous’?” I unconsciously mumbled.

I heard Bom giggled, “You’re too cute Dara!” Dara? “You don’t mind me calling you Dara, do you?”

I shook my head in response. It doesn’t matter anyway. “To make you feel better, I’ll give you half of my corn! You should feel lucky since I don’t share my corns to anyone.” The undying corn. Does she own a cornfield?

She held my hand as we walk our way back to our room. Again, the alien feeling, but its light. It’s like the feeling I get when I finish my missions in success but much more fulfilling… Am I happy?

“You know what? You’re much more pretty when you smile…” I looked at Bom who didn’t even glanced back at me but kept on looking straight ahead. With that I slowly twisted my mouth into a smile.

Smiling won’t hurt, won’t it?

“Minji-ah! I finally found her!” I saw Minji waved at us. They were looking for me??

Friends . . . . . . The idea’s too absurd . . .

 


 

NOBODY’S POV

“It’s already been a week! Why is there no news yet? I thought she was the best he’s got??” A voice thundered inside a closed room.

“Relax, boss . . . besides it’s the Black Dragon we’re talking about . . .”

“We have to make sure everything goes as planned . . .”

“Boss, I have been informed that the Hashshashin will arrive in two weeks time . . .”

“What?? Are they ing kidding me???!!!”

“Fine! It will also help me buy time to plan more. If that fails to kill the Black Dragon‘s head in two weeks time, will take actions on our own. Then we'll take care of the White Snake, he wouldn’t even know what’s going to befall on him once we can get a hold of his loyal !”

 


 

Hope everyone will like it. I really had trouble how to continue on . . . =( As much as possible I don’t want to rush any developments yet which my head kept on blabbering for nights . . . If I can’t keep the truce between me and my mind, this story might stop abruptly in the middle of nowhere, which I really fear . . . I really want this!!o_0

 

Anyways . . .Thank you so much to those who subscribed!!!=D

I was really OVERWHELMED!!! Kekeke

Please share your thoughts about the story . . . I won’t bite . . . =D