chapter 5

MY BLOODY ANGEL

BOM’S POV

 

ZOOM IN . . . ZOOM OUT . . . kekekeke . . . This is so much fun . . . ho ho ho

Zooming in to Dara who’s silently eating her meal and quietly steal glances at Seungri as if no one is looking . . . kekekeke Dara-ah is so cute . . . She would then bow her head lower if Seungri would look her way . . . Wait, someone is looking at our innocent Dara-ah . . . Zoom out . . .

 

Zooming in to Ji Yong who didn’t even touched his food in front of him . . . Also stealing glances at Dara-ah ? ? hmmmmm . . . Poor poor Ji Yong . . . Looking at our Dara-ah who’s looking at someone else . . . That must hurt a lot that he can’t eat properly . . .  tsk tsk tsk . . . Zoom out . . .

 

Zooming in to Seungri . . . Wait! Omo! Omo! He’s looking at someone else and he’s at it for a while . . . Why did it slip my mind ? ? ? Aisht! <*mentally slapping her forehead at the thought*> They were always together whenever she’s around and he’s attention would focus only to her . . . Her as in Lee Chaerin  ! ! !

 

Gad!

 

It is NOT a LOVE TRAINGLE ! ! ! It’s a freakin’ LOVE SQUARE ! ! ! Or something you might call any four-sided polygon . . . Anyway, I’m such a Genius ! ! ! Eureka ! !

 

“Hey, Bommie . . . Is something wrong ? ? ?” Minji waved her hand in front of my perfect vision . . .

 

“Huh?”

 

“You seem to be neglecting your “HONEY” . . . “ I followed her pouted mouth pointing something in front of me . . .AAAaaaaahhhhh ! ! ! My corn ! ! !  Unforgivable ! ! ! Bommie-ah signing off from this epicmazing discovery ! !

 

ZOOMING IN to my one and only “HONEY”!

 

NOBODY’S POV

After Bom finished her honey . . . *cough* finished eating her corn I mean . . . She went back into being delusional again . . . And started to focus her attention to Dara . . . Some of the students including Bom, Minji, Dara and Ji Yong’s friends came back to their rooms ahead of time . . .

 

She has decided to help poor Ji Yong win Dara’s heart, as she says . . . Since Seungri already has someone he likes and pushing Dara to Seungri will only hurt Dara more, which she wouldn’t allow by the way . . . Not in her lifetime she says . . .

 

So, let’s begin with our top mission! Help Ji Yong get our Dara-ah’s precious attention! Come on Ji Yong. Together now: Fighting! Fighting! Ya! Ya! Ya!

 

“Dara-ah, don’t you find Ji Yong y – I mean, beautiful ?” Bom patiently waited for Dara’s reply and her reaction .

 

Dara slowly raised her head and separated her mind from whatever she’s reading. She looked at Ji Yong with creased forehead and returned her attention to the book she’s holding. “Beautiful: having qualities of beauty. Isn’t that something supposed to be addressed to girls?”

 

What ? ! She just didn’t define beautiful did she ? ? ?

 

“Neh . . . But you can also use it to MALES . . . he he he?” Bom quickly grabbed a napkin out of nowhere and started dabbing her forehead as sweat starting coming out of her skin.

 

I always thought Dara-ah was innocent! But not this ignorant!

 

“Hmmmm . . . Maybe he is, maybe he’s not . . .“ Dara slowly nodded without tearing her sight apart from the book she’s holding earning a shock from Bom.

 

Poor Ji Yong! You must have limited charisma for it didn’t affect Dara-ah in any way, surely! But fear not, Ji Yong! I will still help you even if you have limited *cough* charisma, that is . . . Aigoo . . . Maybe Dara-ah is wearing something like an armor to avoid his charisma ? ? Does such a thing even exist ? ? ?

 

After their last subject of the day, Dara quickly went to her locker so that she could get back to her apartment fast hoping to avoid the ever annoying Bom who’s been pestering her all day with all the stuff about Ji Yong. But as soon as she finished changing into her outdoor shoes Bom blocked her way and stopped her from going anywhere.

 

Now what ? ? ?

 

“Dara-ah, I have invited Ji Yong and the others to the amusement park . . . You SHOULD come . . . It WILL BE FUN . . .” Bom emphasized the words on caps and expects nothing from Dara but a ‘yes’ . . . And for her not to refuse, she uses the keyword:

 

“Oh, I forgot, Seungri WILL be coming too . . . ”

 

And as expected in a flash Dara willingly nodded and followed Bom. As soon as they met up with Minji and the others, they all started walking only to be stopped by men wearing black suites.

 

Dara immediately lifted her guards up mentally as she recognizes them as Seungri’s other bodyguards. Of course they wouldn’t allow him walking around the city. Ji Yong slightly nodded his head and the men dispersed.

 

Bom who has no idea started to ask the poor guy next to her: Seunghyun.

 

“Who were they? What do they want? They seem to be bad news to me . . . don’t you think ? ? ? They are like . . .” So the long self- talk went on . . .

 

Seunghyun slowly walked away from her and decided mentally he should not be dealing with her or he’ll lose he’s patience. HE’s so not into talking with girls, let alone a talkative one.

 

Why did he even agreed to this crazy woman ? ? ? Now I have to endure the suffering my ear is receiving now . . .

 

He walked beside Youngbae in order to avoid the now curious Bom who was following him around . . .

 

Youngbae sensing Seunghyun is bothered by something, looked behind him and he mentally chuckled at the sight of Bom asking him lots of questions in such a fast manner.

 

Youngbae quickened his pace but Seunghyun grab his sleeve and dragged him back to his pace. Youngbae glanced back at him and, boy, he just wants to laugh his off at the sight! Seunghyun was glaring at him pouting! Even mouthed the words: “Don’t you dare leave me!”

 

Daesung was right! It is indeed fun having them around . . . *chuckles *

 

As they all waited at the bus stop, Dara caught sight of the black cars that were parked not far from them. She’s sure those were the one that approached awhile ago at school. She turned her gaze away and started walking towards the bus that just arrived at the stop.

 

All of them occupied the vacant seats as they stepped inside the bus and waited patiently until they arrived to their destination. Except for Bom who was itching to get out of the bus and get her into the park already.

 

As soon as they arrived at the park, Bom and Minji dragged Chaerin and Dara and went their way inside. The boys smiled at the childishness of the girls and sighed as tension they have felt for a few weeks have somehow lessened. All thanks to these girls in front of them who can’t even wait and run their way inside.

 

Bom saw a photo booth and pushed everyone inside to take a photo. Minji protested that is was impossible for the nine of them to fit inside the booth which can only accommodate up to six people. Bom didn’t budge but pushed all of them inside. They were like sardines stacked up vertically inside a can in the booth.

 

Daesung was the one near the monitor and Bom ordered him to press a button.

 

“When I saw “go”, you say ”roasted corn” and Dae will push the button, arasso?” earning a complaint from everyone except Bom.

 

“Why does it have to “roasted corn”? Can’t we have the usual “Cheese”?” It was Seunghyun who was fed up with all the crap Bom is spitting out of .

 

“Yah! I get to decide what to do! When I say “roasted corn”, it’s “roasted corn”!”

Everyone shut their mouth from complaining seeing Bom transform into an ogre right before their eyes, and gulped simultaneously.

“Daesung,  go!”

 

“ROASTED CORN ! ! ! !” Everyone shouted at once and their combined voices resonated inside the booth causing their eardrums to hurt.

 

When their photo came out, only Minzy and Chaerin laughed at it. Both of them really like their own faces inside not like the others. Ji Yong smiled quietly behind all of them. Bom grunted and started her long rants directed towards the photo booth cursing it for the worst picture ever.

 

Daesung almost ate up half of the picture since he was close to the camera. Bom was shown trying her best to lean on Daesung and squeezed herself beside him on his left side causing her face to look like it bloated. While Seunghyun who was behind Bom looked at her in disbelief. Youngbae who was right behind Daesung had his mouth formed into an “o” since he didn’t get to finish the password when the camera flashed. Chaerin was laughing and tried to hold on Seungri for support, while Seungri covered both of his ears because of the shouting before the shot. Dara, who was in front of Chaerin and Seungri and was bending her knees a little so that both people at her back will be seen in the picture, is seen petrified. Minji, who was on Daesung’s right side, leaned forward to accommodate Dara behind her, raised both of her hands and formed two cute V’s and a sweet smile was pasted on . One person was missing, ah no, a part of his head at the top was the only thing that can be seen. He was at the back of Youngbae and Seunghyun and he lowered his head in time of the shot.

 

When Bom didn’t stop her ranting, Minji and Chaerin decided to dragged her away from the booth by holding both of her arms. Daesung helped the two by pushing Bom at the back and the three of them quickly drove Bom away from the booth.

 

They passed a shooting range and Dara eyed one of the stuffed toys that were meant to be prizes. She was fascinated by it. The eyes of the stuffed toy were like eyeing her also and are questioning. She hesitated for she was not good with guns, if only it were throwing draggers she’d won that ‘thingy’. She only learnt how to avoid a gunshot or a bullet speeding its way onto her but not handling of guns. She stood their glancing back and forth at the shooting range and the toy.

 

 Chaerin caught Dara looking at the toy and grinned at how she wished on playing the game but just can’t. She went closer to Dara.

 

“I can’t promise that I’d get “it” . . . But I’ll try, okay?” Dara was caught off guard as she looked at Chaerin approaching the man who was in charge of the booth. The man handed Chaerin a toy gun (rifle) and she began shooting . . . Though Chaerin was good, she can’t get to hit the others. Ji Yong saw Chaerin and Dara on the booth they just passed, and seeing how Dara clasps her hands as Chaerin tried her might in shooting the obstacles he went to them and watched.

 

Seungri also joined the two, but to not give him away, he started shooting but he planned on missing the other obstacles so that Chaerin won’t get too frustrated if he won over her.

 

Daesung who also saw them joined as well and started to shoot for fun and not hitting a single one. He was shocked, he was really good at target shooting, not that he’s the best of the five of them but he was also good. He got frustrated and started to play serious but in the end didn’t get to shoot any.

 

He grunted his frustrations and turned his head towards Minji and Bom who laughed at his loss, even Youngbae and Seunghyun tried to suppress their laugh. He chuckled as well and shook his head on his own childishness . . .

 

“Leave it to the expert . . .” Youngbae confidently grabbed another rifle from the man who was now amused at them. Youngbae turned his head side to side as if warming up for a duel and slowly focused his aim at the small obstacles: small soldiers holding their rifles too. Youngbae hit the biggest ones, but as his targets became smaller he had difficulty shooting them and never get to shoot one again. He cursed earning Daesung to burst into laughter along with Seunghyun and Minji.

 

“Yah! At least I get to shoot some, unlike someone out there who can’t even shoot a single one!” Daesung stopped laughing and glared at Youngbae, with Seunghyun tapping his back as if to console him.

 

Dara watched them playing and seeing how many rounds they have taken she felt something inside her that was unfamiliar again. She slowly smiled, that something was somehow light and not gloomy. She chuckled seeing how Daesung and Youngbae exchange threatening glances before they continued shooting again as if they were competing.

 

Finally, all of them gave up and decided to leave the booth. They decided to buy themselves ice cream. Dara took one final look at the toy before hurrying her way to the others . . . They didn’t get to get the toy but somehow it was all worth it . . . She felt they have failed but it was overshadowed by the fun they had trying to get that toy . . . It was already enough . . . Dara slowly let herself guard down as she perceived there was no threat lurking around ready to attack her. . . Seeing Seungri’s bodyguards somehow protected her as well and Bom and Minji . . . She’ll let this chance to slip and decided to enjoy what they were doing . .

 

Bom started pointing on the roller coaster and wanted to take a ride . . . Everyone agreed but Seunghyun hesitated and told them he’ll wait for them in a corner . . . Bom who was excited and doesn’t want to ruin her mood grabbed Seunghyun like a kid wailing . . . Bom started to raise hell at their spot and everyone who lined up for the ride gave way for her and she didn’t have the trouble to get in line first with Seunghyun being dragged by her behind . . . The rest of them followed suit as Bom also glared at them. As soon as their ride came, Bom pushed Seunghyun to a seat and quickly he buckled up holding to the safety straps as if he’s life depended on it . . .

 

On the first row sat Seunghyun, Bom and Dara. Seating behind them was Chaerin, Seungri and Minji. Ji Yong, Youngbae and Daesung sat on the third row . . .

 

As soon as their ride started moving slowly on its tracks, Dara felt her blood rushing . . . The ride went to the highest point of the track slowly until they could reach the summit . . .

 

Poor Seunghyun started to hyperventilate and started cursing on a low voice not wanting to piss Bom again or she might throw him off their ride!

 

Bom gripped on her strap as she anticipated the first thrill of their ride: a 90-degree drop from the highest point of the coaster ride !

 

Dara felt her heart pumping overtime when she saw how high they were when the cart reached the top. People below was like ants walking around the whole park. When Seunghyun looked down he felt like he’s stomach was turning upside down and before he could catch his breath, they started to plunge down fast!

 

Everyone in the coaster ride shouted their lungs out including Dara, but no one could beat Seunghyun for the loudest person! After their ride circled the tracks, everyone calmed down but not as calm as Seunghyun was who couldn’t even utter a single word. He seemed petrified and dumbfounded on his seat.

 

Before Seunghyun could even get his sanity back, Bom started dashing towards the Ferris wheel and suggested they should ride it.

 

 

 


 

Finally, an update ! ! ! yehey ! ! I apologize again, sincerely, for a very late update . . . I, myself, don’t wish to be left hanging waiting so I know the feeling . . . I really feel good, very good actually, that some readers like my story . . . Though they are only a handful, but still thankful ! ! And they, unknowingly, helped me dare and push myself to write quickly as possible as I could . . .Even mentally harassing myself . . . hehehe . . . 2000+ words ! ! ! Sorry for a hurried story just to update . . . =(

Anyway, thanks to those who have waited patiently . . . And thank God AFF is back . . . ! A gazillion Thanks  to the ADMIN who worked so hard to get AFF running again . . .

As one might notice, Bom has a lot of exposure in this chapter . . . kekekeke . . . I can’t help from typing words for her ! I must have been cursed ! kekekekeke . . . That’s a little freaky . . O.O

 

Wish me luck for a better update . . . kekeke Thanks a gazillion to the nth degree to those who have read the story and subscribed ! ! !