...

MY BLOODY ANGEL

 

DARA'S POV

 

Another day passed by but still no progress. Why am I taking too long on this? Right, Sengri is always surrounded by his 'friends'.

 

I sighed in frustration everytime I stop myself from attempting any moves on them.

 

They sure know that someone wants Seungri dead. But I can't afford to let them know that that SOMEONE sent me.

 

Even one single attempt would perk there brains and would start digging everywhere just to find any culprit: ME.

 

Everytime I get a hold of any pen, my brain would automatically recall it as a weapon. I have to tighten my grip on it so it won't fly its way towards Seungri. Must find a time where Seungri is alone or defenseless.

Plans of escaping are not yet on my mind after any possible attempt. My frustration rises as another day passes.

 

I glanced at my watch and I gasped, cursing inwardly as Bom suddenly flashed in my mind. Aisht! Why do I have to listen to her ? ? She wanted me to fetch her and Minzy on my way to school. I hurriedly dragged my feet to quicken my pace.

 

I am late by five minutes and classes would start any minute now. I frowned thinking of the rants that would fly out ! Ahhhh!!! I'm an assassin yet I quiver at the thought of Bom's wrath ! ! !

 

And I don't really care about school since I only needed to 'STUDY' nothing but SEUNGRI.

 

 

NOBODY'S POV

 

 

Ji Yong who was standing near the window saw Dara, Bom and Minzy approaching their school. Minzy was panting while being dragged by Bom and Dara was behind the two.

 

Seungri, Seunghyun and Youngbae who were watching Ji Yong looking outside turned their gaze also and saw Dara with her friends.

"You seem to be interested at her . . ." Seungri voiced.

 

Ji Yong turned his head and faced Seungri who was now walking towards one of the chairs. "Hmmmmm.."

 

Daesung, who was pretending to read his notes but actually on guard, raised his brows at Ji Yong's reply. 

 

"So . . . Are you ?" Youngbae followed Ji Yong who was seated now beside Seungri.

 

"Nope . . . She's interested at someone else . . ." Ji Yong replied eyeing Seungri who was oblivious of his stare.

The way she looks at Seungri somehow affects me in a way . . .

 

"Anyway, just as Chaerin reported, she's no threat . . . And she managed to have friends . . . A cold assassin would not have the soul to make friends, right?" Youngbae glanced at the four of them.

 

Somehow, Seungri's gut feelings also got me . . . Even if she acted innocent and friendly, assassins were made to deceive . . .

 

"There's no harm being on guard always . . . But don't you think it's kind of fun with Dara, Bom and Minzy around us lately?" Daesung said earning the nods of Youngbae and Seunghyun.

 

They can't help but smile when recalling how Bom would always pull her jokes whenever they were together.

 

"Everyone, take your seats . . ." It was their homeroom teacher who had just arrived. The class was starting when Bom sudddenly came in tagging along Dara and Minzy. Their teacher was about to open when Bom cut her off suddenly.

 

"Good morning, Miss! Sorry we came in late ! " Bom and Minzy bowed, and when Bom saw Dara didn't even budged, she quickly put her hand on top of Dara's head and forced her to bow along with them causing everyone to laugh.

Bom quickly turned her head towards the class and glared at them which causes the whole class to shut their mouth.

 

Ji Yong watched as Dara occupied her seat with her face flushed because of all the running. And returned his gaze back at the front.

 

"As I have mentioned yesterday, all seniors will participate in the upcoming fieldtrip. It will be a camping on the mountains of ______." Their teacher said.

 

Dara's ears suddenly perked up at the mention of a fieldtrip. This might be a chance for my mission. I should start planning and familiarize myself about the location.

 

As Dara was fully drawn into her world of planning on whatever, the teacher had asked their class for two students that would represent their class and be the teacher's assisstant during the trip.

No one volunteered but a hand was raised and suggested: "Why not the two transferees ? ? " to which everyone agreed.

 

Dara realized someone was staring at her. When she finally woke up from her self-made trance, she sees everyone was staring at her and saw a grin from Bom. Her forehead slowly creased as she scanned the whole class, even the teacher was looking at her.

 

What is with them staring??? Dara felt conscious and doesn't like that kind of feeling.

 

"Since the two students didn't oppose the idea, therefore, Ms. Sandara and Mr. Ji Yong will be this class's representatives. The both of you will make sure everyone is present before, during and after the trip."

 

Dara's eyes widen in surprise. What ? ? ? What about my plan ? ? ? This is really getting more harder than I thought !

 

She looked at Ji Yong who was also looking at her and was smiling. She felt herself blushed and panicked at the thought.

What am I getting worked up for with just 'THAT' smile ? 

 

Dara quickly turned her head towards the window and literally brushed off the 'smile' out her head.

 

Bom, who was staring intently at Dara, didn't miss the exchanged glances between Ji Yong and Dara. What do we have here ? ?

Wait, Dara always looks at Seungri while Ji Yong always looks at Dara . . . hmmmm . . . Love triangle . .? ? kekekeke

                                                                                                                                                                    Bommie, trapped in her own world too...

                           

Seunghyun caught Bom looking at Ji Yong, Seungri and Dara alternately with the 'EVIL' smile pasted on her face. Just what is she thinking ? Is she planning on something ?

 

 

Dara who was oblivious of someone's plans started to drift into her own trance once again and tried to concentrate on what to do during their supposed trip. She must not miss this chance or else she'll have to wait in frustration once again.

 


 

Sorry for the supppeer laaaatttee update . . . Really had trouble with this thing called "WRITERS BLOCK" and my exams are readying their parade this next week . .

Again sorry for such a shorty-short-short update . . . I promise to do my best to improve my writing . . . It's not that good yet . . .hehehe

Enough with the excuses =), Anyways, Thank you to all those who subscribed ! ! ! !

Kamsahamnida! Arigato gozaimasu! maraming salamat po! khob-kun! kekekeke

Please comment, don't hesitate . . . Be it good or bad, i will take it to heart in a good way...!=)