The Start

MY BLOODY ANGEL

Nobody’s POV:

 “It is really quiet, isn’t it?” he can feel hairs on his body standing. “Something’s not right…” He looked at the bodies they have just slaughtered, they were the underlings of the great White Snake organization.

“What if the Bloody Angel appears in avenging these guys??”

“Just shut up! Bloody Angel is just the rumor spread by the White Snake so that they would seem invincible. Make sure there is no evidence left. . .” They were about to leave the scene when suddenly a white figure appears.

“Who are you?!” the figure slowly approached them. They saw it was a woman in all white leather jumpsuit, with a mask covering only the mouth. They smirked since the woman carried no guns except two swords crisscrossed at her back.

“Too early for Halloween, Miss?” the other laughed at what their leader had said.


As I walked towards a group of six people I looked at one person. He’s certainly on the list alright.

“Lee Geun…” the man I was referring to flinched when I mentioned his name.

“Leader of Red Monkey organization that hides in the alley and ambushes White Snake Organization’s men. Red Monkey is a SMALL group with disoriented members.” Looks like a vein popped in his head when I said ‘small’.

“Yah! Who do you think you are talking to our Hyung like that huh? You want a taste of hell??” I grinned at what his underling retorted.

Just when one of them were about to shoot me, I swiftly grab one of my swords and instantly sliced the bullet in two. I love to see faces like that they’re making now, it makes my blood rush wildly even more so.

Even before they could move for another attack, I draw my remaining sword and swiftly sliced their guns. Slowly shouts of pain covered the dimly lit alley until silence prevails again. Blood splashed everywhere. The smell of the stench is like a sweet perfume in the air. I stopped to smell the overwhelming scent before I proceeded to my target, Mr. Lee who’s now crawling on the pavement.

“Please! Spare me! I will not kill any of your comrades anymore…” I hated men who cry for mercy. The organization that sheltered me has never once shown compassion nor mercy towards anyone.

He started to kneel and bow in front of me. Show no mercy.

“Too bad, Mr. Lee, I really didn’t care for the useless cockroaches of our organization you stepped on. You were just lucky to ever get on my LIST of prey.”

With that, I buried both of my swords into his body slowly. Sounds of blood squirting out replaced the sound of silence. It’s like bells ringing in my ear. Just when I was about to withdraw, he suddenly reach for my mask and saw my face. His eyes widened.

“…Bloody Angel…??” without any further delay, he died instantly.

I don’t really like the name they are spreading. I grinned even more as I accomplished today’s mission. I picked up my stained mask and covered my mouth again.


 

Nobody’s POV:

The woman in white leather jumpsuit now covered in blood slowly retreated and disappeared in the darkness.

 


“Lady Sandara, the master requests an audience with you.” I turned around and saw Mr. Yiruma, an ex-yakuza member now the butler of the Family. It is rare for the master to see me. My assignments were always hand carried by Mr. Yiruma and he would tell me the details.

The maids prepared for a yukata, since the master is very fond in Japanese women. His first wife was Japanese. I always end up wearing yukata before his presence.

 

The guards outside his room acknowledged me and let me enter the master’s private office. I settled for a seat in the mat on the floor just in front of the table. Mr. Yiruma was standing beside the table. I carefully bowed when the master went in and took his seat.

“Sandara…” I sat straight with eyes still on the floor. I was not allowed to look straight into his eyes. That was one of the many rules I had to follow in this household. Mr. Yiruma came to me with an envelope in his hand and gave it to me.

I took out the contents, and as I suspected another prey was on the list. I saw pictures of men and the data showed we are all of the same age.

“You are to take care of the Black Dragon’s heir, Seungri. The others are his elite bodyguards who are disguised as his companions in school. You are the only one I could trust on this one. We have already arranged for your identity. You will use your name Sandara, it won’t even matter for a person who doesn’t even exist. Details will be discussed by Mr. Yiruma.” I quickly bowed when master stood up and left the room.

There is only one option for me and that is to accept every command from him. Strictly no question asked.

Mr. Yiruma cleared his throat before proceeding with the details.

 


 

I arrived at the new apartment I was supposed to live. In the next two days classes will start. It will be my first time attending school. Senior high.

Many assassination attempts failed because of the elite guards surrounding the Black Dragon’s heir.

I am forbidden to make any contact with the White Snake while still on this mission to prevent my cover from being blown. It will be hard for the enemy to track down my records since I don’t technically exist in the society. No one knew about my existence except for the Family.

I don’t plan on failing. I should always keep that in mind….

 


 

First day of school:

DARA’S POV

                I just entered our home room when suddenly out of nowhere,

                “Annyeong haseyo!” A beautiful girl suddenly popped out of nowhere I almost reached for her neck for me to crush. What’s with her face? Is she belittling me???

                (Dara-sshi doesn’t really know the word smile, smile for her are like smirks, those worn by the guys she used to beat up thinking they were belittling her.)

                “Ann-annyeong…” I answered back stuttering because of the adrenaline now rushing wildly inside of me. Not good. I should not get close to this girl. All the discipline I learned suddenly raced their way outside the window!

                “Don’t be shy!” What???? She must have mistook my stuttering to----being shy???

                “I know you’re a new student here..” How did she know?? Is my cover blown???

                “You’re the only one I’m not familiar with, all the others are my classmates since junior high. Transfer students such as yourself are rare here, you know.” Phew!!! Too talkative, it’s irritating. She’s lucky she’s not in my list or she’ll be dead this very minute.

                “Oh! Sorry for my rudeness, where are my manners?” Geez! Will she ever shut up?? She turned with her back now facing me much to my relief when suddenly she turned around again.

                “Annyeong! I am Bom, you can call me Bommie if you like.” She took my left hand and started shaking it with hers like crazy. Gahd!! I can feel my blood rushing to my face in anger.

                “Uwah! You are so adorable! Minji-ah! Look, she’s blushing. Isn’t she cute??” Doesn’t she has any idea how pissed I am right now??? What is exactly inside that head of hers??

                “Ne!! Annyeong, my name is Minji..” She reached out her hand to me, I was about to ignore her when a loud shriek was heard just outside our room.

                “Those es! Why do they have to scream as if their life depended on it?? They really irritate me every single time!”  Bom’s expression turned that of an ogre. She hates being irritated when she’s an irritant herself. Life! I started my way to the back of the class, a corner near the windows is a seat with no bag or books on it. The others are all occupied.

                “Seungri-sshi must be coming…” Seungri?  I stop on my tracks. My senses sky rocketed when hearing that name. I waited for him to enter the room.

                Seungri entered the room surrounded by three guys; Hyungbae, Seunghyun and Daesung. According to the file given to me by Mr. they are Kwon Seungri ‘s elite bodyguards. I frowned at the other guy next to him. He was not mentioned in the report. Did they forget to sniff this guy?? Who is he? Is he a new bodyguard?

                “Who could he be? I never saw him before…” I saw Bom also staring at the guy. “Anyway, that’s the school’s jjang, Seungri-sshi.” I know, you need not tell me. I finally settled in my seat. I turned my gaze outside but my attention was still concentrated at Seungri.

                “Chaerin!” a girl that just came in went to Seungri’s group when I turned to look at their direction again. She was not also included in the report. Should I consider her as a threat too? Who is she anyway?

                “That’s Chaerin, the only girl that can approach Seungri in this school. They’re like this close,” Bom gestured with the corn as she took a bite from it (where did that corn came from, anyway?) Seriously? Why do I get the feeling that this Bom can read minds?

                “This is Ji Yong. He is my friend way back when we were young. He grew up in the States.” So, he is just a friend. Still, shouldn’t let my guard down.

                “Oh! So he’s name is Ji Yong, he’s a childhood friend of Seungri and he grew up in the States.” Aaaaaggggghhhhh, why would Bom repeat that when everybody in the class can hear their conversation? I really should start my meditation once I get home. This Bom is really severing my patience!

               


LUNCH TIME:

I watched as Seungri and his ‘bodyguards’ settled down at a table in the middle of the cafeteria.

I’ve noticed all the males in the school wouldn’t even dare make eye contact with the group, much less start a conversation with them.

His ‘bodyguards’ are always with him. When can I have the opportunity?? I should be patient watching from the sidelines. I took a tray and started to line up among the crowd for my lunch.


NOBODY’S POV:

“There’s been a rumor going around in the streets that the head of the White Snake Organization has already mobilized an assassin.”

“They really plan on eliminating me after news of Appa’s death scattered like wild fire.”

“Eliminating the clan’s next apparent head would also mean eliminating the entire clan.”

“They really want sole control of the underground market that bad? Fine. I will wait for this assassin and let’s see who’ll be caught in surprise.”


 

DARA’S POV

I was about to pass by Seungri’s group when a voice startled me from behind.

I lost my grip from the tray I was carrying, and my lunch started to fly together with the tray towards one of the people in Seungri’s table,…….. towards Ji Yong.

Everything happened like in a slow motion. When my reflexes were about to start working, a hand suddenly came out of nowhere and with great maneuvering skills, caught the tray along the food in place.

It was Seunghyun. He gave me my tray back and,…. Did he just smirk??? I would have done it too if only he didn’t beat me into it! grrrrr Who does he think he is??

“I’m really sorry! It was my fault!” Bom was bowing continuously.

Everyone at Seungri’s table was watching us. When I looked at Seungri I fidgeted as he was also looking at me.

“You are Sandara right?” I turned to Daesung who was also looking at me.

“Oh, the transferee. . ” A muscle twitch in my mouth forcing a curve when I looked at Seungri. Yeah, remember this face!

I realized everyone at the table looked at me intently again and they were all smirking..

NOBODY’S POV: actually, they were all smiling at her!!!

“Uwah! You are so pretty when you smile Sandara!” Bom started giggling? What is she so happy about? I was smiling? It was a smile??

Suddenly the people at Seungri’s table started introducing their names. Bom dragged me with her to seat on their table. They’re too friendly for a group of mob. This is good, they let their guard down so easily. They must have thought I am harmless. But I must be careful, they are not called elite just for nothing.

I was looking at Seungri the whole time I didn’t notice someone was also looking at me.

 



haaaaaaa!!!! Hope everyone will like this...smiley

please leave comments or suggestions... =)))) thank you thank you!!!