Part II

Valentine's Day

After breakfast we headed out to the mall.

 

“Don't you have anything to do today, oppa?” I asked.

 

“What's better than spending time with my girlfriend?” he answered with a question.

 

“I don't know? Spending time with your pals?”

 

“I would but they all have plans.”

 

“Oh, so I'm just a second choice? You came to me because they had plans already?” I asked trying to sound hurt.

 

He put his arms in an X formation while saying, “NO NO! I MEAN... WE ALL HAD PLANS. MY PLAN WAS TO BE WITH YOU. And they had their other plans as well!”

 

“Hmph, I'll forgive you this time.” I hurriedly entered the mall while leaving him outside.

 

He ran in, “I thought you weren't mad!” I heard him shout behind me.

 

People around the mall gave him weird looks and he bowed signaling a “Sorry.”

 

I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind and a chin on my shoulder, “I'm sorry.”

 

I giggled and turned around with his arms still around me, “I never told you to apologize and I was never mad.”

 

“Ugh, I looked like a fool over there in front of those kids.” he sighed.

 

“But you're my fool.” I tiptoed and kissed him on the lips then walked the other direction looking at shops.

 

He smiled like an idiot, “Wait for me!”

 

----------

 

I was oblivious to what day today was, I saw hearts, pink and red all over the mall. While holding hands, we entered a clothing store. He dragged me to the couple shirts section and took a look at the shelves.

 

Letting go of my hand, he reached for a pair of shirts, one light pink and one sky blue. He showed them to me, “Should we get this?”

 

I examined the light pink shirt with white lettering outlined with sky blue, “With My Boyfriend.” and the sky blue shirt with white lettering outlined with light pink, “With My Girlfriend.” I nodded with satisfaction and he went over to the counter to pay while I was looking at other items.

 

“Have a surprise for her?” the clerk asked while nodding towards me.

 

“Yup. I hope she likes it.” he answered back while smiling.

 

----------

 

“Hm, where should we go now?” I asked cutely while tapping my bottom lip with my forefinger.

 

We bought various things, from plushies to hats to soaps and more. We traveled while wearing the cute couple shirts he bought. To my surprise, the shirt was extremely snug and not cheap like those other brands.

 

“Are you hungry yet? I know a great place down the block.” he suggested while carrying the bags.

 

“Sure. Do you want to drop the bags off at your house first? It's close by, isn't it?”

 

“NO NO, it's fine!! I'll just carry those if you're tired!” he waved his arms frantically and reached for the bags in my hands.

 

“Calm down oppa. It was just a suggestion. Is there something bad in your house that you don't want me to see?” I teased.

 

“P-psh, stop y-your babbling a-and let's go eat!” he said and quickly glanced at his phone and typed out a quick message to send.

 

I skipped ahead to the end of the block and pointed, “This store, oppa?”

 

He ran up to me while putting his phone away, “Yeah.”

 

----------

 

After a delicious meal of spicy rice cakes, seafood pancakes, and kimbap we took a stroll through the park.

 

“Are you sure you're not tired, oppa?” I asked worriedly glancing at his arms that were about to fall off.

 

“I'm fine... Let's go sit down on that bench.” he panted.

 

He plopped down and dropped the bags while resting.

 

“Aish, I knew you were tired. You could have told me and we could be at my house watching a movie or something.”

 

“I'm superman! I'm never tired.” he said while bravely puffing out his chest.

 

Toddlers walked by and giggled at his silliness causing me to smile. *This is why I love you.* I thought.

 

“Do you want to have dinner at my place tonight?” he asked while putting an arm around my shoulder.

 

“I thought you didn't want to go to your house.” I looked up at him.

 

He laughed nervously, “Hehe, that was before.”

 

“What's the difference?” I cocked my head to the side questioningly.

 

“So are you saying that you don't want to go?” he fought back.

 

“Are you the one cooking?” I scrunched up my nose remembering today's breakfast.

 

“No... you are!” he beamed.

 

“You're inviting me to your house to cook for you? What a gentleman you are, oppa!” I turned the other direction.

 

He pulled my chin so I faced him, “But I love your cooking.” he pouted.

 

“Only for today, since you cooked me breakfast.” I agreed and kissed him on his pouty lips. I was about to pull back but he deepened the kiss while putting his arms around my waist and my arms encircled around his neck. I suddenly remembered where we were and pushed him away.

 

“Yah... no more PDA from now on!” I playfully hit him on the chest while breaking free from his hold.

 

“Aw babe, you know you can't resist me.” I rolled my eyes at his cockiness.

 

“I'm sure that I can live a year or more without ever kissing you from now on!” I said in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

 

“BUT I CAN'T!” he tried to plant a kiss on me but I covered his mouth and wiggled my finger in his face.

 

“Nuh uh, no more from now on.” I got up with some bags and left him sitting there.

 

“Aish, be happy that I love you, babe.” he said to himself.

 

----------

Hehe, yay Part II ^^. Excuse any grammar mistakes~!