Final

Valentine's Day

Walking hand in hand with intertwined fingers we finally made it to his house.

 

“Well, what are you waiting for? Open the door!” I said after seeing him stand there for 2 minutes.

 

He checked his phone, “Alright, Mrs. Bossy Pants!” he got his key out and turned the knob and stepped in.

 

“Does that make you 'Mr. Bossy Pants' then?” I giggled while taking off my shoes and dropping the bags down.

 

I looked up, my hands cupped over my mouth and I gasped.

 

There were all shades of pink and red heart balloons everywhere, a banner that read, “HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!”, and a nice table covered with all a romantic dinner.

 

“Oh my gosh,” I hit my head with my palm, “I totally forgot it was Valentine's Day...” I nibbled on my lip nervously because I forgot to get him a gift.

 

I noticed that he was nowhere in sight and walked around.

 

“Oppa?...” I walked up the stairs and into his bedroom. I reminisced the scenery from my first time here. Still messy as always.

 

I turned around to head out but got greeted by a bouquet of pale pink roses; my favorite.

 

He lowered the flowers and smiled widely.

 

“Oppa, I'm sorry. I'm such a pabo, I was with you the whole day and didn't even get you anything!” I whined.

 

He held onto my shoulders, “It's okay babe, I didn't ask for anything.”

 

“But oppa... you did all this! But how?”

 

He nervously chuckled, “I kind of... asked my friends?... That's why I kept checking my phone.”

 

“You shouldn't have, oppa! You didn't have to make your house all pretty. Just the day with you was enough.” I hugged him tightly never wanting to let go.

 

He hugged back tightly and sighed, “I just wanted everything to be perfect. I wanted it to be romantic like in those dramas and movies.”

 

“No one's perfect oppa. But everything you planned was more than I could ask for, so it passed the perfect mark!” I giggled.

 

“You always know what to say.” he smiled. “Let's eat dinner before it gets even more cold!” he was prepared to drag me out of his room.

 

“Wait, just one more thing.” I waggled my finger for him to get close. Once his face was a few inches from mine, I moved forward until our lips met. It started from a light kiss but I deepened it which caused him to be shocked by my action.

 

Finally, we broke apart to catch our breath.

 

“I thought you could live without kissing me.” he flicked my forehead.

 

“Oppa's right. I can't resist you.” I pulled him in for another kiss but this time it was just a light peck and I ran out of the room before he could get a hold of me.

 

“Aigoo, what do I do with you?” he lightly shook his head and raced out of the room.

 

----------

Sorry for the crappy ending, LOL. I didn't update in a while and this is the ending I give you... T__T, SORRY!