Part I

Valentine's Day

I woke up to the bright, shining sun but also heard a noise on my nightstand.

 

From: Jjang ^^!

02/14/12 10:36 AM

What are you doing today? ^^

 

Still laying on my bed, I replied while smiling.

 

To: Jjang ^^!

02/14/12 10:40AM

Yah! You woke me up >

I'm planning on shopping today c:!

 

Satisfied with my answer, I got up and went to freshen up before heading out.

 

----------

 

After freshening up, I checked my phone to see if he replied.

 

5 New Messages

 

Did someone else want to talk to me? Oh, I'm so popular, I chuckled to myself.

 

From: Jjang ^^!

02/14/12 10:42AM

YAH! DON'T BE SO INFORMAL WITH ME, MISSY!

 

From: Jjang ^^!

02/14/12 10:47AM

Aw, baby. Don't ignore me. I'm sorry ;n;!

And which shopping mall are you going to?

 

From: Jjang ^^!

02/14/12 10:54AM

PLEASE ANSWER ME. I'M SORRY. DON'T BE LIKE THIS!!!

/cries.

 

From: Jjang ^^!

02/14/12 10:55AM

Hello? ;____; Talk to me...

 

From: Jjang ^^!

02/14/12 10:56AM

If you don't reply within 2 minutes, I'M GOING TO YOUR HOUSE!

 

I quickly replied so he wouldn't show up on my doorstep.

 

To: Jjang ^^!

02/14/12 11:02AM

Pabo oppa, I was in the bathroom -o-...!!

I'm going to the EXO Center shopping mall!

 

I saw the time I sent the text, six minutes after the last one he sent me. “Uh oh, he's on his way I bet.” I said aloud to myself.

 

*Ding Dong*

 

“Speak of the devil.” I muttered. I walked downstairs to the noisy doorbell sound and quickly opened the door so he would stop.

 

I heard panting and looked up.

 

“Did you run all the way here?” I asked baffled.

 

“I thought you were angry at me! You wouldn't return my texts!” he shouted.

 

I winced from the volume of his voice, “Pabo. Check your phone!”

 

He took out his iPhone and saw a new text, immediately reading it.

 

Sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck he said, “Oh... you look cute in pajamas, by the way...”

 

I looked down at my outfit and blushed. I was wearing a white tank top with an ped bunny hoodie and pajama pants with rainbows all over it.

 

“Y-yah, go b-back to your h-house!” I stuttered embarrassingly while trying to close my front door.

 

I felt a stop but didn't hear the click of the lock and looked down at his foot stopping me.

 

“I didn't run all the way here to be talked so informally to! And I thought we could spend the day together.” he said while giving me his billion dollar smile.

 

“I didn't even eat breakfast yet, OPPA!” Emphasizing on the honorifics, I tried to close the door once again but only to be stopped by him lightly pushing.

 

He let himself in and took off his shoes.

 

“Then I'll cook breakfast for you, dear.” he walked past me but walked back and kissed my cheek.

 

“Oh, and good morning.” I blushed madly while closing the door and putting my face in my palms.

 

“Aish.” I muttered to myself. “I DIDN'T LET YOU IN, YA'KNOW!” I shouted so he could hear me. I walked into the kitchen seeing him pull out a pan, pancake batter, syrup, and butter.

 

“But I'm always welcome, aren't I?” he said while heating the pan.

 

I walked up behind him, peeking at his creation.

 

“You're only welcome if you make me breakfast.” I chimed.

 

“Then I'll make you breakfast everyday!” he flipped the pancake.

 

After he made three oddly shaped pancakes, I was curious and asked, “Oppa, you're not eating?”

 

“We can share!” he winked.

 

“I should never let you in my house or use the stove ever again.”

 

“Why not? Those pancakes look beautiful to me! But not as beautiful as you.” he put the pan in the sink and walked over to the table with the pancakes.

 

Hiding my face so he couldn't see me blush, I brought the utensils over. “I-I'm kicking you out if there's a batter ball in the center of these pancakes.”

 

“You know, they're suppose to look like hearts. So if there's a batter ball, think of it as my love for you.” he smiled.

 

*Why must he do this to me?* I thought.

 

----------

2 more parts coming up ^^! Sorry if there is bad grammar!!