Evil Green-Eyed Monster

Leave Me Breathless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Requested by: its_me

Prompt: A jealous Donghae and Yoona

 

Evil Green-Eyed Monster

DongHae § YoonA 

YoonHae

“Yah, Im Yoona pick up your phone.” Yuri exclaimed in annoyance, nudging the other girl with her foot.

“I don’t want to.” The choding grumbled out from her pillow.

“Fine, I’ll answer it for you,” before she could pick up the call, the phone stopped its ringing. Soon after the iPhone’s small screen flashed 20 missed calls and 52 text messages soon after. “Omo! Did you have a fight with the fish? It seems like you’ve been ignoring his phone calls and text for three days now.”

Huffing in exasperation, Yoona groaned into her pillow. “Something like that…”

The older girl gasped in surprise, it wasn’t like Yoong to be so depressed even if she was in a fight with Donghae. This must be serious. “Hey what’s—” The phone ringed abruptly in Yuri’s hand, interrupting her question.

Checking the screen, Yuri shoved the phone in her dongsaeng’s face. “It’s your precious oppa.” She teased.

Rolling her eyes, Yoona answered the phone. /Oppa?/

/Took you long enough…/ A male voice sighed in irritation.

/Mianhe./ she apologized meekly.

/So what did the pabo do now?/ he asked teasingly, bringing a smile on her face.

/How did you know?/ having caught her full attention, she sat up.

The man on the other line snorted. /How could I not? The fish has been more insufferable than ever. All he does is sulk around./

/I take it he won’t let you sleep?/ She chuckled lightly from imagining Hae making it unbearable for his roommate to sleep.

It pained Yuri to knowing that she wasn’t able to comfort the doe eyed girl. Despite the fact of them being best friends in SNSD, there were still times like these when Yoona wasn’t comfortable in confiding in her like she did with her other best friend.  It wasn’t fair, girls were supposed to have an easier time talking to other girls, yet for Yoona, she always had an easier time confessing her feelings to guys, or to be more particular, the leader of Super Junior. But as long as her dongsaeng was taken care off, she would just have to swallow her pride and be glad Yoona was going to be alright. Indicating to the doe eyed girl she was going out, Yuri left the room quietly with a bitter smile.

/Yes! Thanks to him, I now officially look like a panda. How am I supposed to my filming tomorrow like this./ exclaiming out his frustration, he sighed to prove his point.

She let out a laugh, /oppa don’t be such a drama queen. You’ve always looked like a panda./

/Gee thanks, and here I thought you were on my side./ he answered back sarcastically.

/Sorry, but I don’ take sides./

/Well you should, somehow whenever you guys fight, I’m always the one that suffers. I’m like the kid that you two parents keep torture./

Swallowing down her laughs, in a serious voice she replied back, /Don’t be ridiculous oppa, you’re way too old to be my kid./

/Yah! How dare you?!?/ he questioned her in a demanding tone.

/I’m only stating the truth./

He snorted, /So exactly what did my dongsaeng do, to receive the cold shoulder from my favorite girl?/

She really didn’t want to think about it, much less talk about it, but since this was with her favorite oppa… she would make an exception. /Well it started out okay…

As Donghae nuzzled his nose into the crook of his girlfriend’s neck, he sighed in content. Inhaling deep to breathe in the scent he had come to love so much, he tightened his hold on her. This was definitely it for him. Nothing could be better than spending time with his girlfriend of three years.

“Oppa?” Yoona questioned the fish looking guy, who looked like he was in dreamland.

“Hmmm?” He answered back in a daze like state.

Using the remote lightly to tap on his head to grab his attention, she turned to the TV. “What did you say you wanted to watch again?”

Donghae’s mouth dropped into an ‘o’ shape from disappointment, he thought she wanted something else…”Channel 6.” Turning to the channel he instructed, Yoona laid her head on his shoulder, her eyes widened as she realized exactly what they were going to watch. We Got Married.

During the whole show Donghae added his own tidbits of his thoughts. “Keke, aren’t I handsome?” “I remember that! It was so much fun.” “I wished it could have been longer.”

Needless to say Yoona, was very angry by the end of the show, actually angry didn’t even come close to describing her feelings. Furious, livid, enraged, annoyed, and most of all seething in jealousy.

“You want me to watch this because…?” She stared heatedly at him, giving him a chance to salvage the situation.

“Ne, I wanted you to see how romantic I can be.” He teased. While he remained cool and calm on the outside, on the inside he was celebrating like a little kid. It was rare to see her so jealous, and he was going to enjoy every moment of it.

“Romantic…you had a fun time with Eunseo?” She pulled out of his embrace.

He nodded with a dorky smile on his face, “You want to go again?” She questioned him. Repeating his earlier action, Donghae laughed on the inside. She’s so cute when she gets jealous.

Her heart clenched in pain with each reply he gave. Couldn’t he tell she was hurting? “You looked really happy and enjoyed yourself.”

Nodding again, Donghae said, “I was.”

“More happy than you are with me? Maybe you should date her instead.” An eyebrow raised in speculation, hoping he wouldn’t mess up.

Out of reflex, Donghae moved his head up and down in agreement. “Lee Donghae!” She yelled at the top of her lungs in anger. Color drained from her face, she felt dizzy…almost as if she fell from a very high place. How could he?!? Was he trying to pick a fight so they could break up? Then he could have Eunseo run into his arms…

Finally comprehending what she said, he shook his head vigorously as his smile dropped. “Ani—”He knew he should have listened more closely.

Giving him one last stare, Yoona fled the door leaving him wondering what had just happened.

And that’s what happened./ Wiping away the tears that were starting to break loose from just thinking back to that day, she released a sigh, waiting for the other side to comfort her, or at least some kind of wisdom.

/Serves you right./ Leeteuk snickered.

/Muwh?!?/ She shouted making him pull the phone as far from himself as possible.How could he say that? I didn’t do anything wrong, it’s all that stupid pabo fish’s fault.

/You heard right. Don’t make me repeat myself./ he pretended to scold her in a stern voice.

Eyebrows scrunched together thinking to herself what she did to deserve this. /And why pray tell do I deserve this?/

/I told you to wait for me, but did you? Noooo you had to start dating Donghae./ His voice feigned hurt from her rejectionof the past.

/Oppa! You asked me to marry you when I was 14!/ Laying back down on the bed, her feet kicked up and down from her oppa’s stupid reasoning. Really, sometimes the man was too much for her.  

/Is there something wrong with that?/

She could almost imagine, his forehead creasing together trying to think of what she was getting at. /You mean minus the fact that I was a minor then?/

/Which is why I told you to wait! Besides I’ve asked you after you became an adult but you still didn’t agree./

Reminiscing their past memories, Yoona laughed, it was certainly interesting for her to have a full grown man practically propose to her every day.  /I thought you were just joking./

/Well, I was serious, it was never a joke to me./ His voice turned serious.

I know, we both know.She had always known he was being serious from the way he would look at her differently whenever they spoke of his proposal. But that was in the past, she had Donghae now, or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter