Sentimental

Hello Jessica
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yoona and Kyungsan were out strolling at the park on a private subdivision. The sun shines brightly that day so when Yoona got a free time to herself, she immediately thought of the 11-year old and decided to pick him up on his house to accompany him.

 

She won’t be able to spend time with Kyungsan for the next days because of her schedules even though she already finished filming her movie which is now released. It was doing very well despite doubts on everyone including herself on whether it is a good decision to let her have the lead role.

 

But since the movie was a success, she decided to reward herself with some bonding time with Kyungsan. It was just a pretty simple picnic. Yoona carefully spread a wide blanket on the grass while Kyungsan looked at her to see if he can help with anything.

 

“You can help me get the picnic baskets Kyungsan-ah.” She said with a smile and Kyungsan obediently followed her. She had prepared sandwiches and bought fruits and some unhealthy snacks for the boy because she can’t cook. She promised to buy him ice cream and cold noodles though.

 

They settled down on the grass and let the sunrays hit their face. It was still early in the morning and it would be good to have some vitamin D on Kyungsan’s system. “Eomma I’m glad that you are spending time with me today. I know you’re quite busy.” Kyungsan said with a fond smile while digging into an apple on his hand. Yoona patted his head earning cute giggles from the boy.

 

“Ow Kyungsan-ah I can always make time besides did you know eomma’s movie is doing well now?”

 

“Yes! I haven’t watched it yet though.” Yoona frowned upon that but she realized Kyungsan probably can’t because he is still young and there is no one to accompany him. Kyungsan shot an apologetic smile but Yoona acted offended. “Eomma I haven’t watched it yet because I wanted to watch movie with Jessica-eomma once she arrived.”

 

“Is that what you want to do with her?” Yoona asked and Kyungsan nodded with a dreamy smile, imagining how would the day go when Jessica spends it with her. He had experienced couple of activities with the girls.

 

Sunny and him had spend their day cooking with Sooyoung at home. Taeyeon also brought him home to play on her new play station which he enjoyed so much. It would be actually good if they can be all together sometime like what they did on his birthday, but he knows his moms are busy too. He is happy though, because they are putting an effort to reach out to him, and not being able to spend time altogether still makes him thankful, nonetheless.

 

“What about us? What do you want to do today Kyungsan-ah?”

 

“Aren’t we doing something already eomma? We are on a picnic.” Kyungsan giggled and held Yoona’s arm by the side. He reached for a sandwich and gave it her which Yoona accepted gratefully. “But I’m sure you’d like to do something special today. Picnic is kinda boring don’t you think?”

 

“I don’t have anything in mind though. Why don’t you suggest something eomma?” Kyungsan said and Yoona put a finger on her lips, acting like she was thinking. When in fact, she already has something prepared for Kyungsan. They are not gonna just sit here.

 

“Let us go biking!” Yoona said, acting like she just had that thought a while ago.

 

“B-but, I don’t know how to ride a bike.”

 

Kyungsan said, embarrassed. The excitement died down a little and Yoona was a bit disappointed by herself because she didn’t consider if Kyungsan can ride one. She was about to back down when another idea formed in her mind.

 

“What if I teach you though?”

 

“R-really? But you might get tired of me. I’m not such a fast learner eomma.” Kyungsan said which earned him a sympathetic smile from Yoona.

 

“Silly, I won’t get tired of you. Remember, I was the one who helped you walk your first steps when you were a baby?”

 

Yoona said and Kyungsan was immediately swayed by the words. He can’t actually remember, but he recalled watching that certain episode when Yoona was holding his tiny hands and he is having his baby steps. “I’m scared eomma what if I suddenly fall?”

 

“I won’t let you fall Kyungsan-ah. I will be behind to catch you. Trust me okay?”

 

Without much hesitation, Kyungsan nodded and Yoona was quick to drag him up and put all the food baskets and blanket inside the car. They walked a little until a bike rent shop appeared on the view. Yoona rented two, and soon they dragged the bikes out.

 

“By the way, when is Jessica-eomma coming? It’s been a week and I’m starting to doubt if—” Kyungsan fiddled on his bike but Yoona quickly reassured him.

 

“This afternoon. Maybe she’ll visit you tomorrow.”

 

“Is she going alone? Look I’m kind of shy around her because she isn’t the fondest of me.” He kept his head down because of worry. “Don’t worry Kyunsan he will like you, and she’s not going alone. She’s with someone.”

 

“Who?”

 

“Your Taeyeon-eomma.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon kept on fidgeting on her seat. If she thinks calling Jessica was the most nerve-wrecking thing to do, then she is totally wrong. Seeing Jessica again is on whole lot of different heart stomping level.

 

She wasn’t supposed to meet Jessica at all and most certainly this fast, but Jessica insisted they go together at Kyungsan’s. Saying things like “If you don’t hate me then you’ll do it.” So Taeyeon had no excuse to turn it down.

 

She would do anything to avoid her circumstances now.

 

But she hoped for this exact thing to happen before.

 

Hoping to see Jessica again just like before when she was still on her reach. When despite not seeing each other, at the end of the day, Jessica would always come home, and they would talk a lot about things.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter