Chapter 6

When I'm with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fashion show was coming to a close and all models made their way back to the stage followed by Dawon.

 

Everyone in the audience gave them huge rounds of applause -- a few giving whistles.

 

“That’s my sister!” J-Hope yelled out, clapping and smiling proudly up at his older sister.

 

The spotlights turned off shortly after everyone returned off the stage. The seven boys turned to one another and couldn’t help but gush about all the beautiful models.

 

“Wow, weren’t they amazing?” asked Jin, still completely in awe of the show.

 

“The one in the gold dress was great.” Jimin added.

 

Their thoughts were interrupted when a soft feminine voice appeared out of nowhere. “Hoseok?” 

 

They whipped around and spotted Dawon, J-Hope’s older sister. 

 

“Dawon!” J-Hope shouted out happily while running to embrace her. “Why didn’t you tell me you were having a fashion show?”

 

His sister smiled at him and pinched his cheeks. “Because we’ve both been so busy! I didn’t want to bother you.”

 

It was about six months since the two siblings had seen each other. Dawon moved out of their parents’ house to live deeper in the city and had been extremely busy starting up her clothing line.

 

“But we’re family.” J-Hope stated, brushing his older sister’s hand away from his face.

 

Dawon shook her hand at him. “Nevermind that now.” She turned her attention toward the rest of the boys. “I’m thanking the models by taking them out to dinner. Do you all want to join?”

 

The boys, excluding Jungkook, didn’t even have to think before answering in unison. “Yes!”

 

“Great!” Dawon exclaimed as she brought her hands together.

 

She gave J-Hope the address to the restaurant and told them to start heading there while she rallied up the models. “We’ll meet you all there in 30 minutes!”



 

--------------------------------------

 

 

The seven boys arrived at a famous Korean BBQ and hotpot restaurant that was right in the center of Seoul.

 

“I know you don’t like being around girls,” Jin started as he turned to look at Jungkook. “But I do know you like Korean BBQ.”

 

Jungkook didn’t exactly want to attend this dinner party but he felt he should go to celebrate Dawon’s show.

 

They entered the restaurant and were greeted by the host who didn’t look any older than 18 years old. “Hi, are you a part of Dawon’s party?” 

 

J-Hope nodded, “Yes.”

 

They followed the young boy to the back of the restaurant and into a private room that had four separate tables because only six could sit comfortably at one table to share the table top grill. 

 

Sitting at one of the tables was Dawon, who stood up immediately upon the boys entering. “Hi guys!”

 

Jin leaned over to Suga and whispered, “How did she get here before us?”

 

Suga whispered back to him, “Well, J-Hope did make us get lost.”

 

Jimin turned to them with a confused look on his face. “Where are the models?”

 

The two older boys shrugged and turned their attention back to Dawon. 

 

“The girls are in the bathroom. They should be out soon.” Dawon explained as she looked to the restrooms to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter