Chapter 2

When I'm with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jungkook walked away to help Yeri, Taehyung turned his attention back to Joy. “Please excuse him. He’s a little shy when it comes to females.”

 

Putting a piece of her hair behind her ear, Joy smiled. “He seems comfortable with her. Are they dating?”

 

A look of surprise flashed across Taehyung’s face. “Uh...not technically.”

 

“But he likes her.” She stated without missing a beat. Anyone could see Jungkook’s feelings for Yeri from a mile away. Joy figured that maybe he was acting weird around her because he didn’t want to cause problems for his current relationship.

 

Taehyung brought a finger up to his lips. “I should stop talking.”

 

“Joy!” She and Taehyung both turned and saw Seulgi, one of the girls who walked in with her, waving. “We have to get back to the agency.”

 

With a nod, Joy waved goodbye to Taehyung and began making her way out of the music shop. “Thanks for your help!”

 

Jungkook watched as his neighbor left the store, disappointed that now she knew where he worked.

 

“Thanks for letting me borrow your albums.” Yeri said from beside him, taking out some CD’s to restock the shelves.

 

“Oh, uh...you’re welcome.” Jungkook said while scratching the back of his head.

 

With a bite of her lip, Yeri looked up at him. “So I was wondering if you wanted to grab lunch together.” 

 

Surprised by her forwardness, Jungkook’s face grew a light shade of pink. “Um-”

 

“You don’t have to.” Yeri interrupted, trying to ease the tension.

 

Jungkook shook his head. “No, it’s fine. I would like that.” 

 

First coming over to borrow some of his albums and now asking him out to lunch. Jungkook couldn’t be happier right now even if his facial expression didn’t show it. 

 

Yeri clasped her hands together from excitement. “Great!” She finished placing out the last album from the box and ran off.

 

A small smile crept onto Jungkook’s face but he quickly caught himself so no one could see it. 

 

“I saw that.”

 

Jungkook whipped around to see J-Hope leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face. “Saw what?” Jungkook asked, pretending that he didn’t know what J-Hope was talking about.

 

J-Hope ran up to poke him, “The whole exchange between you two.”

 

“We’re just going to lunch together.”

 

J-Hope rolled his eyes and then smiled at the younger one. “Yeah, whatever.”

 

The two of them walked down to the first level to join the five other boys who were all congregated at the registers.

 

“Hey! We should just grab some takeout and bring it back for lunch.” Jin suggested.

 

Suga, who was unwrapping some new pens that came in, nodded in agreement. “Yeah, that’s a good idea -- the first one you’ve had in a week!” 

 

The others erupted in laughter as Jin stared at all of them with a face of disbelief. “I’ll just go get some food for myself! How do you like that?” He asked, pointing at all of them.

 

Namjoon handed a box of albums to Jin. “I’ll call the restaurant and make the order, and you can go pick it up when it’s time. Now go stock some shel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter