Chapter 5

When I'm with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's Note~ I am so sorry that it took so long to upload this next chapter! I hope you enjoy it.

 

-------------------------------

 

The hot sun was blazing down on Jungkook as he made his way into work. After breakfast, he and Joy decided to part ways so she could get a new key and he could head to work. 

 

Thoughts of breakfast filled his mind as he walked along the sidewalk. He had much more fun than he thought he would.

 

The bell dinged as he opened the door to The Seoul of Pop. He saw Suga restocking some new albums that just arrived and waved at him.

 

Suga’s eyes squinted as he looked at the younger one. “Why are you smiling?”

 

Jungkook didn’t realize he had a smile on his face and covered his ears in embarrassment. “I-I’m just happy to see you.” He replied, hoping it was enough to get Suga off his case.

 

“No, that’s not it.” Suga said as he saw right through Jungkook. “Did you meet a girl?”

 

“Hey, Jungkook!” 

 

Suga and Jungkook looked to find J-Hope walking down the aisle toward them. Jungkook let out a relieved breath and mentally thanked J-Hope for interrupting his and Suga’s conversation.

 

J-Hope reached them and waved a pamphlet in their faces. “We should all go tonight.” 

 

Confusion settled on both Jungkook and Suga’s faces. 

 

“Go where?” asked Suga as he reached out to grab the pamphlet from J-Hope’s hands.

 

“There’s a fashion show in the park tonight. All the clothes they model will be bidded on. The highest bidder gets the outfit and the money goes to charity.” explained J-Hope.

 

Disappointment crept up on Jungkook. “But I have to close tonight.”

 

J-Hope threw his right arm around Jungkook and gave a toothy smile. “No you don’t. Namjoon got a new employee to take your place tonight.”

 

When it came to best friends, Jungkook knew he found the best ones. They always had his back and he would always have theirs. The seven of them were practically brothers, and Jungkook didn’t know what he would do without any one of them.


 

-------------------------------


 

The evening came and the seven boys were ready to make their way to the park.

 

“This is so exciting.” Jimin exclaimed as he threw his sling over his head. “What if we get to talk to the models?”

 

He has always been the flirt in the group and the others always picked on him for it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter