No Honeymoon

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Taemin went out, Naeun felt bored so she decided to check her new neighborhood. She wants to know about grocery shop, church, restaurants in their new neighborhood. Before starting her tour in new neighborhood, she tried to contact all her unnies- Chorong unnie, Bomi unnie and Eunji unnie but no response from them. So she decided to go alone, she found grocery store, church, good restaurants. At last she saw newly opened witch and wizard theme coffee shop. Naeun's favorite color is black, that coffee shop also decorated in black, so she liked that place. She went inside and order her drink, then going through the menu card again. All drink are named along with magic spell, Naeun try to spell all those magic words and having nice time. Suddenly she realized someone sat opposite to her. She looked up to see who it is. Naeun was surprised to see Myungsoo there.

"Give me five minutes, don't grab anyone's attention on us, it is not good for both" he said when Naeun got up from her seat.
Naeun don't want any unnecessary attention, sat down and decided to listen to him.

"How are you, Naeun-ah?"
She didn't reply back.

"I'm really very sorry. I know I hurt you too much, sorry"
Still Naeun didn't react but listening.

"I shouldn't have behaved with you like that. Asking you stop the marriage is really ridiculous thing, I shouldn't have done those things to you. I was really out of my mind"
Now Naeun listen to him seriously.

"I always like you from our middle school days. You always been there for me as good friend. I thought I always have time to express myself to you, but when I heard your engagement with Lee Taemin, that moment I realise my mistake. Somehow I want you to be with me life long, that made me to behave like that, my words are very hurtful, saying you stupid things like you are marrying for money, etc. Because of my words, you must have suffered alot, I know"
He stopped his talk, there was a small silence. Naeun looked at him, his head is hung low, didn't look at Naeun. 

Then he continued,
"We both are similar person, lots in common, both are introvert person, we did lot of things together in our school days, always your words made me comfort and your smile made my day.  In your wedding when your eyes met with me, it has full of disappointment and it even avoided me as if it didn't see me. I always want my Naeun's eyes to look me bright but not with disappointment, that look hurts me lot, that look was like stabbing my heart with sharp knife. I don't want you to look me like that, if it is my feelings towards you was reason for that then I don't want those feelings, just be with me like old days. I will be a good friend to you from now on. You lost all your trust on me but I assure you I will prove you again and gain it again, just give me a chance. I know I did a big mistake, Will you forgive me?" He concluded with unshed tears in his eyes.

Naeun don't know what to reply. There was brief silence, then Naeun replied "I don't know what to reply, Oppa. I really don't know you had feelings over me, but sorry I really can't accept it. I'm not a person who can hate anybody, see you in scary way also hard for me.  I don't hate you oppa, I just avoided you so that we don't get hurt anymore. But from now on I will try to be a good friend again. Let's try to forget that are awkward between us".

Both came out of the cafe after few minutes, Myungsoo turn towards Naeun, "Now we are ok, right?"

"Yes, we are ok!"

"Thank you Naeun-ah" He offered his hands for a handshake. Naeun smiled and did a handshake. 

"I'm getting late, see you,  Naeun-ah" he turned towards his van and before entering he gave a smile and after seated he lowered his window glass and waved his hands towards Naeun. Till Myungsoo's van turns at the corner of the road, Naeun was watching it. Suddenly a car came near her, car's window got lowered.

"Oppa!!" Naeun said in cheerful voice.

"Get in!!" he said nonchalantly.

Immediately she got into the car, Taemin started driving, Naeun looked cheerful. Before Taemin opened his mouth to ask her something, Naeun received messages in her mobile. She started checking her mobile, it is all from her dear unnies at group chat.

'Hey Naeun, Are you teasing? Soon you got bored with your husband!!!'

'Yesterday you got married, I thought you must be busy in something else but asking me for roaming, I'm disappointed'

'Did you enjoy it?'

'Are you in hurry to share your experience?'
Bunch of messages from her unnies made her blush. Taemin glanced at her, immediately his 
face turn red in angry.

'Is it him again in messages? Till now they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter