Eomma is the Best

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lets eat together" Taemin made frozen Naeun to sit for breakfast. Naeun intently didn't look at Taemin, without making any eye contact she started looking at the dishes. Today's cooking is done by Lee Taemin, it's English breakfast - burnt fried eggs, brunt toast, burnt bacon and undercooked beans. Naeun bit her lips to control her laugh.

"What did you do, all are burnt?" she asked.

"I didn't do anything, I think we have problem in burners" Taemin said pointing the burners.

"Burners are fine, only the cook is not good" she said and chuckled. "Eat this" she kept few bacon that is less burnt and are able to eat in Taemin's plate.

"You too eat" he shared it with her. Naeun looked up and saw his face when he was keeping some bacon on her plate.

"What? Why you looking at me?" he asked. Naeun just shooked her head and looked down her plate. It is the first time Taemin sharing his food with her, before he eat till he gets full and won't care for naeun. So it made her surprised.

"Do you like gogi?" Taemin asked. Naeun nodded yes. "Really? Even I like gogi very much. You like well down gogi or medium?" he again asked.

"Medium" Naeun said and before Taemin could give any reply "You also like medium" she continued.

"You know?" he asked with wide eyes. She nodded yes as she stood up to make coffee.

"What else you know?" he ask as he turns in Naeun's direction and waited for her reply.

"Coffee" she gives him his coffee cup and sat opposite to him. "What you know, say me? Fast" he urge to reply her.

She took deep breath and looked at him, "You like gogi very much, don't like cucumber, favorite color white, you like Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake very much, you like twilight heroin Kristen Stewart, you hate bugs and today I learnt you are a bad cook, am I right, Mr.22?" she crossed her hand and gave a proud smile.

'Mr.22? She knows my nickname' Taemin dropped his jaws. "You know that?" Taemin asked by looking at his plate.

"Yeah I know, I have seen you before many times" she said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"You mean before marriage?" Taemin immediately looked up. Naeun nodded yes.

"During my middle school once appa showed you to us while you are with your friends then me and Saeeun used to see you in Myeongdong often with girls" she said as she recollect the old memories. "We haven't see you with same girl but always with different girl.." she stopped when she saw Taemin looking at her. 

'She saw me with many girls but didn't ask or care about it. But I made a big mess and made her suffer alot' he thought and has no courage to talk to her.

Taemin looked at her without blinking, his guilty feeling grows inside him, he realize how Naeun accepted him as he was and how he didn't put any effort to know about his wife.

"What?" her voice made him to come to his senses. He shooked his head and came forward to her and pushed back her loose strains of hair behide her ears. "Cute" he said and gave her a smile. Naeun turned red in embarrassment.

"Put some clothes on you" she said by pointing him.

"Why? You can't take your eyes off" Taemin asked as he straighten up and smiling. Naeun didn't reply but looked down at her plate "You want to see more!" he asked as he came forward and smirked at her.

"You seriously..ert" she said as she threw the small towel at him which she was holding and ran inside the room.

It is not busy day for Naeun, she and her assistant went to near by cafe to get coffee. When Naeun was paying the bill, her assistant started giggling, Naeun couldn't get why she is giggling. 

"Is there anything funny on my face? Why do you keep on giggling?" Naeun asked her assistant on their way back. But instead of replying she again giggled at Naeun.

"Yahh.." Naeun shouted at her.

"Is it really very common to keep the loved one's photo inside the purse, unnie?" her assistant asked back.

"Yes, all people do that. Whenever they missed their loved one they can look at it" Naeun replied casually. But again her assistant giggled.

"What is so funny in that?" she asked in serious tone.

"So to look at your husband's face when you miss him, you have his photo in your purse?" she asked and giggled. By hearing her assistant words only she got remember that Taemin kept his photo in her purse and still it is there.

When Naeun was sitting alone in her cabin, she took her purse and looked at his photo. She took his photo in her hand and started looking at all details in that photo. It's his recent photo, he looked handsome.

"Why he is doing like this? I'm going to throw his photo?" she said to herself and turned that photo, her eyes went wide, it's his phone number written at the back with the caption, "Naeun-ah, Call me"

"Why should I call him? I'm not calling him" she said and looked at the photo back. After a moment of thought, she took her mobile. 'Let me save his number, it may be useful sometimes' she thought and typed his number, but her right hand cheated her this time, instead of 'SAVE' she clicked 'CALL'. Bad luck for Naeun, call got connected, but she disconnected it before Taemin can pick it.

Not very long, Taemin called her immediately. "Naeun-ah" she heard Taemin from other end.

"Who is this?" Naeun asked in serious tone. But it was silent in the other end. 

After a couple of seconds, "I got a call from this number" Taemin said.

"No, Nobody called anyone" she can hear giggling sound at the other end.

"Oh okay, take care Naeun-ah" he said and disconnected the call.

'Oh he disconnected soon' she thought.

"Why are you calling now?" Naeun asked Taemin as she walks to her grocery shop.

'It is dangerous to talk over the phone while crossing the road' Taemin said over the phone. Naeun stood there and turned around to look where he is.

"Where are you?" she asked.

'Don't stand in the middle of the room'

"Where are you?" she asked him after crossing the road.

'Where are you going now?' he asked.

"Reply me first, where are you?" she asked as she looking around.

'Okay turn to your left' Naeun saw Taemin getting out of his car in the opposite side road. He wave at her and walks towards her as both looking at each other and Taemin had a wide smile in his face.

But both didn't expect it, when Taemin came near the platform, a black car which came in high speed, came near Taemin more like to hit him but luckily nothing happened, Naeun pulled him soon when she saw the car, both fell down on the platform.

"Are you okay?" Naeun asked Taemin in worried tone.

"Hmmm okay" Taemin replied who is in shock by what happened few seconds before.

"Saying me to be careful but look who is careless" she shouted at him by still holding his hands.

"I didn't know it is coming, how it came suddenly" he asked.

"Don't know..Is the driver drunken?" she asked as she looks at the direction of the car went.

"I like you holding my hands. Don't leave it" Taemin smirked at Naeun who still holding his hands. Realizing it, she removed her hand and ran inside the store.

As Naeun walking with the trolley, Taemin followed her. Naeun was picking all ingredients for her one week cooking. When they crossed snacks section, N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter