Chuseok Hoildays

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Key and Eunji reached Key's home, Eunji was so nervous. It's a big house than she expected. Mrs.&Mr.Kim was waiting for them in living room. Mrs.Kim has tough face and has a louder voice, she helps her husband in his business. Mr.Kim has a smiling face and looks soft.

"Eomma.." Key entered the house calling Mrs.Kim.

"Uri Kibum-ah..came home.." Mrs.Kim said with opened hands to give him a hug.

"Annyeong" he hugged his Eomma and Appa.

"Kibum-ah, you looking tired" Mrs.Kim said and kissed his forehead.

"I'm fine, Eomma" he said and moved next to Eunji, "Ah Eomma, this is my girlfriend Jung Eunji" he said.


"Annyeonghaseyo Eomonim, Annyeonghaseoyo Abeonim, Jung Eunji imnida" she greeted and bowed at them.

Both his parents' eyes went wide and both turned to look at each other.

"Wae, why are you looking shocked? You already know and spoke with her, right?" Key asked his parents.

"Welcome Eunji" Mrs.Kim said with smile.

"Wae Eomma, why you look shocked?" Key asked nervously.

"Aniyo, your eomma till now got a doubt that you and your imo were making fool around her. Even though she spoke with Eunji, she got a doubt, that's why she looked shocked." Mr.Kim said.

"Eomma, no one is fooling you, this is Eunji, and she is my girlfriend" he said proudly and put his arms around her shoulder. Eunji saw his face and can't hide her smile, she gave a wide smile.

"Arasso, arasso, I'm happy about that. Both of you sit down" Mrs.Kim said.

"Where is Namjoo?" Mr.Kim asked Key.

"No space for her in the car, so I left her" Key replied.

"Aniyo Abeonim, she had college project so she wouldn't come with us" Eunji immediately replied Mr.Kim. He looked little disappointed because of it.

"Namjoo told me yeobo, she got project work" Mrs.Kim told her husband and turned to Eunji, "Did you also spoke with Namjoo?"

"Yes Eomonim. I spoke with her before we are starting" Eunji said and gave a look at Key who sits next to her.

"Eomma, Eunji got gifts for you both" Key said and looked at Eunji, "Give them Eunji" he said.

Eunji opened her bag and took her gifts.

"Abeonim, it's for you" she gave a set of hand crafted pens.

"Thank you Eunji, it look nice" Mr.Kim got the gifts from her and exclaimed. Also showed to her wife.

"Eomonim, I got you books" she gave biography for great world leaders.

"Oh thank you!" Mrs.Kim got those books and started looking at each book, "I don't have these books, thank you" she said.

As they talking about their gifts, no one heard the footsteps that approached them slowly.

"Kibum-ah..Is that you?" all heard and stood up for an old lady voice.

"Granny.." Key ran and hugged his grandma, "How are you granny?" he asked after pulled away from the hug.

"I'm fine..How is my Kibum-ah?" his granny asked as she touches his cheeks.

"I'm fine. Come sit with us" he said. Mrs.&Mr.Kim sat after grandma.

"It's been long time you visit us, Kibum-ah, we missed you" grandma said.

"Me too missed all of you, granny" Key said.

"Eomonim, he didn't come alone this time" Mrs.Kim said and pointed Eunji who is sitting opposite to them.

"Who is this?" grandma asked Key.

"Granny, my girlfriend Eunji." he replied with wide smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jung Eunji imnida" Eunji greeted her.

"Eunji, this is my first girlfriend" Key said to Eunji.

"Oh she is..I thought.." Eunji looked grandma and turned to Key gave a wide smile.

"You look happy for it" Key said and laughed at her. That earned him a small smack at his thigh.

"Omo!! we are still here" Mr.Kim said to get their attention.

"Sorry Aboenim" Eunji said with awkward smile.

"Don't be sorry. You both look good together" grandma said and turned to Mrs.Kim, "Am I right?" she said.

"Yes Eomonim" Mrs.Kim said with smile.

"Did you give her the gift?" grandma asked.

"Aniyo Eomonim, I will bring it now" Mrs.Kim said and went inside the room and came back with big box.

"Get it, Eunji-ya" grandma said and Eunji  got it from Mrs.Kim.

"Eomonim, thank you so much, this hanbok looks so good" Eunji exclaimed when she saw the new hanbok in the box.

"It will be good on you, Eunji" Key said and Eunji nodded fast.

"Granny, even Eunji got a gift for you" Key said to his grandma. Eunji got shocked because she got gifts only for Mrs.&Mr.Kim. "Kibum-ah..." she said nervously looking at him.

"Bring your gift, Eunji" Key said and smiled at her nervous face, "Wait let me get it from the bag" he said and opened his bag and gave a gift box to his grandma, "Here is your gift granny" he said and smiled at Eunji.

"Omo, it looks so good, Eunji" Mrs.Kim said immediately when they saw the sweater.

Eunji looked surprised and wonder when Key got this gift and soon realized he got it and gives in her name.

"Thank you Eunji" granny said.

"Aniyo grandma, you please don't thank me" Eunji immediately replied as she moved forward from the seat.

All Kims laughed at her, "Aigo, this girl is so sweet and humble" grandma said.

Mr.Kim asked about Eunji's family and her future plans. Everything went well and Key also helped her to be comfortable in his house.

While Mrs.Kim and Key arranging lunch, grandma and Eunji was talking in living room. Grandma was showing Key's childhood photos to Eunji.

"Eunji-yah, this is Kibum-ah during school" she showed Key's childhood photo, "But I don't remember what age he was? Let's ask Kibum-ah" she continued.

Both grandma and Eunji turned to dinning table, "Yahh..Kibum-ah, Come here" both called him at same time in satoori.

Hearing them all started laughing, Eunji realized she called him informally. She looked all and gave a awkward smile, "Sorry!" she said and bowed. Key is older than Eunji, she should call him oppa, but she never called him like that and Key also never cared about it, he always like her calling him by his real name. But his parents won't think like that, so she got nervous.

"Eomma, she calls Kibum-ah just like you" Mr.Kim said.

"I'm sorry!" Eunji again apologized. All again laughed at her, "Eunji-yah, he must have asked you to call him like that, right?" Mrs.Kim asked. Eunji gave her a shy smile, so Mrs.Kim looked at Key who is also shy looking at them.

"Eunji-yah, don't be sorry, it is so cute" grandma said, "you call him like this itself" she encouraged her.

Lunch was fun filled with jokes and old memories, everyone tried to make Eunji  comfortable. After lunch, Mrs.&Mr.Kim took Eunji and Key to their farms. Looking at Key's family properties, doesn't make her happy, but instead made her worried because Eunji is not from a rich family. Eunji at present she is a  celebrity and she earns quite good money but she is not rich from birth like Key.

'Will they include my richness also to consider me for kibum-ah?' Eunji thought. Eunji didn't share his worries to Key.

They had their dinner at a restaurant after having good time in their farms. When Eunji came back home, she shared all her stories to grandma. Key looks happy how Eunji is now comfortable with his family and how his family treats her well but he don't have any idea about Eunji's worries.

"Kibum-ah take Eunji to the guest room" Mrs.Kim told key after grandma told she feel sleepy.

But Key took her to his room, Eunji don't want to stay with Key in same room.

"You can stay here tonight, Eunji" Key said as he shows his bed.

"But where will you sleep then?" Eunji asked slowly.

"Where? In my room only, let's share the bed together" he said and lied down on the bed.

"Andwae, I'm not staying with you, let me go to guest room" she said and moved to open the door.

"Arassao, Arassao, I was just playing, you sleep here, I will go to guest room" he said and made her to sit on the bed, "You will feel more comfortable here" he continued.

"Thank you!" she said with smile.

"Okay then I'm leaving" he said but stopped when Eunji grabbed his wrist.

"Why?" he asked.

"Let's talk for sometimes, we haven't spend time alone today" she said with smile.

"Hmmm okay" he said as he sits on the couch. Eunji lean on his shoulder and looked around his room.

"Your room is big, Kibum-ah" she said.

"In future, we both will be together in this room" he replied.

"How can you say that? Still your family didn't approve our relationship"

"Yah Eunji, can't you see it, my parents and my grandma like you" he said after making her to look at him.

"Do you think that they like me?" she asked in low voice.

"Yes they like you, still they didn't say it directly but I'm sure they like you, why are you asking like this? What is bothering you?" he asked as he cupped her face.

"Kibum-ah" she looked away "I'm worried because I'm not rich like you, will they still accept our relationship?"

"Eunji-yah" Key made her look at him again, "Why do you think like that? No one is going to see who is rich, it's all about you and me, don't think like that, they taught me to look at people's heart, so you don't worry, if there is any closed doors, let's open up all the closed door together" he said. Hearing his words made Eunji to hug him.

"I was scared  that I will lose you because our relationship is best thing that happened in my life" she said.

"No, we will be together" he said and gave tight hug.

When Eunji heard Mrs.Kim's voice who was talking with household staff, she pulled away from the hug.

"Why?" Key asked with smile.

"No, not here Kibum-ah" she said and stood up to look at the photos that was hanging on the wall. Key just followed her.

"O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter