Jealousy

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Taeminie, don't be late. Come fast!!' Kai screams from the other end of the line.

"Hmmm okay!" Taemin replied as he still rolls on his bed. He found himself lying diagonally. He got up alone in the bed and when he went out of the room, he saw Naeun struggling in kitchen.

"What are you doing?" he asked her as he looking around the kitchen.

One side of the burners, he can see recipe notes and the other side brunt pineapple pancakes.
"Oppa!! You got up. Five minutes, I Will prepare you breakfast." She said confidently.

Taemin looks at those burnt pancakes, "It's okay, leave it! Lets order the food." He commented.

"Really, Oppa?" she exclaimed and brought her shoulder down, felt relief.

He nodded at her with smile, "Clean it up. I will order the food" he said.

When he come out from the shower, he heard His mobile ringing, "Oh it must be Jongin again, already late" he said as he checks the time. But it's his Eomma.

"Hello, Eomma"

'Hello, Taeminnie, Where are you?'

"I'm at home. Getting ready to go out with my friends"

'Oh Thank God, Do me a favor!'

"What favor?" he frowned.

'I want to go out with Naeun, so you just drop her at the mall, so that we both will go for shopping. After dropping her, you can go anywhere.'

"Eomma, it is already late. I Will get her a cab and inform her about your plan"

'Taeminnie!' She called him in aegyo voice.

"Eomma, Why can't you pick her from here?"

'Both the places are in opposite direction, It will be late so do this favor for eomma., please'

"Hmmm Okay Eomma. I Will drop her" he said and disconnected her call.

"Oppa!" he heard and turn to look. It is Naeun who only showed her head while she opens the door.

"Did you order the food? When it will come?" she asked, She looks like she is hungry.

'Pabo Taemin, forgot to order the food' he scolded himself. "Let's go out and eat!" he said to her.

"Really?" she said as she comes inside the room.

"Hmmm, Eomma called me now, she wants to go for shopping with you, so asked me to drop you at the mall. So let's get ready and eat on the way"

She nodded at him and went to get ready. When she was getting ready, "Naeun-ah! get ready and come soon. I will wait for you at car parking" he said.

"Okay Oppa. I will Come soon"

After 10 minutes, Naeun came to car parking. Taemin who was looking at his mobile, raised his eyebrows when he saw Naeun. She is in casual dress, she wore a white loose T-shirt with blue high waist medium length jeans skirt, Sun glasses and matching handbag.

'It's just casual but she pulled off like a super model' he thought. It is the first time he noticed her dressing.

They both went to restaurant that is nearby the mall. When they are eating, he gets lot of messages from his friends and he keeps on replying it too.

"Naeun-ah!" he called her as he is checking his message. She just looked up to see him.

"You go with Eomma. Mostly I will come late night only. So don't wait for me for dinner" he said.

She just nodded as she chews her food.
"Full day with your friends, Oppa?"

"Yes. Full day."

"Is it often like this?"

"Hmmm before it was often, but this time after long time we are meeting."

"All your friends coming?"

"Minho hyung and Key hyung use to come with us. But today they are not coming, as they both are busy with their girl"

"So you don't have girl?" she asked immediately as she look through his eyes.

Taemin got fluttered, he didn't expect that question, don't know what to say. Before marriage he spends most of his time with his friends but now after marriage, he didn't take any initiatives to spend time with his wife. So what Naeun asked was correct. He tried to find some answers but nothing came to his mind. They were interrupted by his Eomma's call.

'Hello Taeminnie, where are you both?'

"Eomma, near the mall. Have you reached?"

'Taemin, Eomma struck in traffic.'

"Eomma, it is already late for me."

'What to do Taemin, Appa borrowed my car, he returned it late, now I got struck in traffic. Wait for me for few minutes'

"Eomma, I will drop Naeun-ah at mall, you meet her"

'OMO!! why, you don't want to meet me? Wait for me few minutes Taemin. I'm on my way' she said and disconnected her call.

"Jagiya, Is it necessary to lie to your son?" Mr.Lee asked once he saw his wife disconnecting the call.

"Yes Yeobo, you know that your son will forget everything if he goes out to meet his friends. So I have to stop him" she replied in serious tone as she takes the newspaper.

"So you are not going to meet them?"

"No, as they wait for me, they both will start talking and get some time to spend together."

"Seriously you and your son!" Mr.Lee says as he sip his cup of coffee.

Taemin and Naeun started strolling around the mall. Naeun can see Taemin looks at his wrist watch often, "Oppa! You go, I Will wait for Eomonim" she said.

"It's okay. I will wait till Eomma comes, I can also see her"

Both went inside every shop and pointing their favorite in each shop. Taemin almost forgot his meeting with friends. When both came out of a shop, "Naeun-ah!" they heard someone calls her.

"Unnie!" Naeun ran to Chorong unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter