Came Long Way

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa..I hate you..Go away.." Naeun threw the cushion which she was holding in her hand on Taemin and closed the door.

"Aegi..I'm sorry.." Taemin stood before the door, "Open the door.." he requested. Two or three times he knocked the door but no response.

"Okay aegi. Oppa will go now. Don't forget to eat." Taemin said and goes for work.

Evening when Taemin came back he saw Mrs.Son cooking in kitchen and Saeun reading magazine in living room. Probably Naeun would have called them.

"Oppa!" Naeun came running to him and hugged him and gave him a welcome kiss on his lips. Noticing Taemin's eye movement, Naeun turned to see Saeun who is watching them and shook his head in disappointment.

"Wae?" Naeun asked her, still hugging her husband.

"Morning you call to say Eomma that you got married to a useless person but now you are welcoming the same person with kiss." Saeun said. Taemin looked at Naeun.

"Aish...He is my loveable husband." Naeun said and hugged him even more. Taemin can only chuckled by seeing her wife's mood swings.

"How is my baby girl?" Taemin asked as he touch her protruding stomach.

"She is doing fine, Oppa!" Naeun said enthusiastically as she place her hand on his.

Taemin recently goes through difficulties because of his wife Naeun's mood swings. Morning she don't want to see him, but night she wants to sleep in his arms. To say the truth, Taemin was not prepared for all these. He just want to have a candle light dinner with his wife, but he came to know she is pregnant, a big surprise for him. He always believed Naeun can be a good and wife mother to his child but he was not sure whether he can be a good father.

On his first wedding anniversary, his parents threw a big party to their family and friends, Taemin's brother also came to Seoul with his family. Taemin got highly disappointed when his niece and nephew wants to sleep with them, they were always with Naeun at night and morning his eomma was with Naeun, so he really can't spend time with Naeun alone.

When they came back to their apartment, Naeun said she go to visit her parents and will back for dinner so Taemin planned for a surprise candlelight dinner but Naeun didn't show up that night, only he received a message from her.

'Oppa, Eomma wants me to stay here tonight, so tomorrow morning I will be back.' Taemin got disappointed by her message.

Morning when Naeun reached home, she saw  Taemin lying on the couch with eyes closed as he waits for his cup noodles to get ready, which he kept on the center table.

"Oppa.." Naeun tapped his shoulder. When he opened his eyes he saw Naeun smiling at him, but he didn't show any reaction, took his cup noodles and went to his study. Naeun can understand that her husband is disappointed on her but hoped he will talk to her soon. Not even a second after her thought, he again showed up to her from his study.

"Did you eat?" he asked as he lean on the study room door, still holding his cup noodles.

"Yeah oppa. Do you want me to cook anything?" she asked.

"Ani.." He went inside again.

After few minutes, Naeun peaked her head inside the study room, "Oppa can we watch movie together?" she asked. Her voice gave him a jolt up and looked at Naeun.

"Ani" he said and again turn to his laptop.

"No let's watch movie together." she said in her aegyo voice as she came inside the room, "Come oppa, let's watch." she pulled him from the chair. After looking at her puppy eyes which came out to attack him, "Okay!" he said and came to living room where she has already arranged their couch and brought some popcorn. Taemin sat down on the couch, Naeun snuggled close to him and took his hand to put around her shoulder. Taemin has to bit his lips to hide his smile. Naeun looked up at Taemin for couple of times to get his attention but he was into the movie, his one hand around Naeun and other picking popcorn to eat.

"Oppa.." Naeun called him.

"Hmmm."

"That girl is on her ninenth month of pregnancy, right?" she asked Taemin pointing a pregnant girl on TV screen.

"Hmmm yes, looks like that" he said as he eat popcorn.

"Oh then just because I'm 45 days my stomach is flat, right?" she asked as she caresses her stomach.

"Hmmm yes" he said as he eats popcorn. After a moment, Taemin recollect her words, immediately turned towards her and cupped her face, "What did you say now?" he kept his hand on her stomach, "Are you...?" he asked looking at her eyes.

"I'm pregnant oppa." she said and looked for his expression. He immediately hugged her and kissed her all over her face.

"Really! You are.. Pregnant.. Then I'm.. Oh... Thank you Naeun-ah" Taemin can't find anyother word to say.

"Yesterday I went to hospital with eomma, it got late so only eomma told me to stay or else I would have come back. Sorry to spoil your plan." she said as she points her finger to candle stand which is still on the dinning table.

"Ani..what are you saying?" he bit his lower lips when his voice got cracked down and tears rolled down from his eyes, "Saranghae Naeun-ah" he said and hugged her.

"Nado saranghae oppa!" she said and kissed his lips.

Taemin informed his parents about her pregnancy. Mrs.Lee urge them to shift to Lee Mansion but Taemin immediately rejected her idea. From day one, both started preparing for their baby. Every night they discuss about their baby and it's future. Starting days of her pregnancy everything goes smoothly, then Naeun started with her pregnancy symptoms nausea, midnight cravings, mood swings. Often Taemin has to call his Minho hyung who has past experience with Hayoung's pregnancy, to get his advice. Most of the time, Taemin becomes the victim of Naeun's mood swings. Sometimes Naeun would pick up a fight on him, which was new to him, he often hide his angry. As days goes by, Taemin got used to Naeun's behavior.
___________________________________________________

"Unnie, don't get marry.." Naeun who is sitting in a chair, dressed beautifully, said looking at the bride Chorong.

"Naeun-ah, don't you feel bad for oppa?" Changsub kneel down before Naeun, holding her hands and asked. 

"Then why are you getting married when I can't be a bridesmaid? Even Hayoung-ie is a bridesmaid." Naeun replied with watery eyes and pointing at Hayoung who is in bridesmaid dress and shows off before her.

Today's victims of Naeun is groom Changsub and bride Chorong. Minho who is carrying his five months old son, laughing at Changsub for pleading before Naeun. Everyone has gathered for Chorong and Changsub's wedding. Changsub was Naeun's school senior who has crush on Chorong from school days. Eunji and Bomi always use to tease Chorong with Changsub. It all started playfully after long years of pleading, begging Chorong has accepted his love. Everybody got shocked when Chorong said she is going to get marry to Changsub. Hayoung and Bomi are the bridesmaid for their wedding. Naeun can't be their bridesmaid due to her pregnancy, so she is upset.

"Changsub-ah, only if Naeunnie say okay I will marry you" Chorong said and giggled at him.

"OMO!" Changsub turned to Naeun again.

"Naeun-ah, nine years, nine long years, oppa waited for your Chorong-ie unnie to say yes for me, I really worked hard for this marriage, please don't spoil it." he pleaded her.

"Then why are you getting married when I'm can't be a bridesmaid?" she asked.

"You can be bridesmaid for my wedding!" everyone turned to Key's voice. Eunji and Key came inside together and Taemin followed them.  Eunji teased Changsub for kneeling before Naeun.

"Naeun-ah, you can be a bridesmaid in my wedding." Key said again to Naeun when they came near her.

"Are you both really going to get marry?" Naeun asked. All laughed for it.

"Yahh..we will get married but not soon that's all." Eunji said and linked arms with Key who gave a wide smile.

"See now you can also get a chance to be a bridesmaid, now can me and your unnie get married?" Changsub asked. Naeun nodded and Taemin chuckled for his wife.
___________________________________________________

Taemin rush to hospital as soon as he got down from the plane. Till he reached the hospital, he was so nervous and unrest. He often urge the driver to go fast. Once they reached the hospital, he just jumped off the car even before the driver would park the car properly. He ran to the labor ward, on the way he was apologizing the people who he bumped on.

Before he would enter the labor room, he turned and gave a sharp stare at the people who are around him. It was his parents and Naeun's parents. No one dare to talk to him.

During Naeun's pregnancy time, Taemin have already reduced his business trip. He always want to take care of Naeun and want to be with her through out her pregnancy. He never missed any doctor's appointment and he even documented all her sonogram copies. During her last month of pregnancy, Taemin has to go for a business trip to States.

"I'm not going anywhere!" he appropriately rejected his appa's request.

But his parents convinced him that still days are there for the delivery and also assured him that he can come back from the trip before his wife's delivery.

Everything turned upside down when his baby decided to come out soon before a week. So Taemin has to come back from middle of his trip.

When he saw his wife Naeun, tears formed in his eyes. His wife is exhausted after been in labor for long hours and still hurting.

"Oppa.." Naeun called him with a smile when he saw Taemin and reached out her hands for him.

"Aegi.." he immediately went to hold her hands, "Are you okay?" he asked. Naeun nodded yes as she bit her lower lips. He pushed her hair away from her face and kissed her forehead, "Oppa's here!" he tried to comfort her. Naeun tried to pushed as hard as she could for her baby to come out. Seeing his wife suffering he put his one arm around her, "Saranghae Naeun-ah, please be strong" he said and kissed her temple.

After few contraction and Naeun's hard pushes, finally Lee Ji Eun was born after several hours of waiting.

Taemin was sobbing with tears, when he saw his daughter when they brought her to them after cleaning up. Naeun got the baby in her arms, she placed a gentle kiss on her daughter's forehead, "Annyeong Jieun-ah, uri eomma" she said as she touches her cheeks and looked at her husband who was frozen.

Naeun placed her daughter in Taemin's arms gently when he sat next to her. She was so tiny in his arms. Numerous night they have spoke about their baby but holding her in his arms so unreal to him. It was like a dream. He kept on looking at his daughter and again his wife.

"Oppa, she is Lee Ji Eun, Our daughter" she said with smile and lean on her shoulder. Taemin nodded her with watery eyes.

"Annyeong my aegi-ah, I'm your appa." He said and kissed her forehead, looked at Naeun, "Thank you Naeun-ah" he lean to kiss on her lips.
___________________________________________________

Taemin woke up when he feel someone touching her hands, he opened his one eye and looked. A smile immediately formed on his lips when he saw his three years old daughter Ji Eun was sitting next to him on the bed and playing with his silver rosary bracelet like how her eomma does.

"Uri Jieun-ah wassao.." he said with opened arms for his daughter to give him a hug.

"Appa.." she called and hugged his neck.

"Popo" his daughter kissed Taemin's cheeks.

"Where is your eomma?" he asked her daughter as he look at his wife side of the bed. Now Taemin and Naeun lives in Lee Mansion. Mrs.Lee knows Taemin will reject her idea if she asked them to shift to Lee Mansion so took her granddaughter from hospital to Lee Mansion on the day of discharge. So Taemin has to shift to Lee Mansion without any choice left.

"Eomma is in kitchen app

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter