Collateral

Collateral

Distraction? You didn’t want to be a distraction. Honestly, you wanted to go and lay down after Suho ed you against his desk. You sighed before you let out a small groan.

Suho cocked an eyebrow before walking towards you, leaning in closely to your ear. “I don’t want to hear you groan again, unless it’s from my being inside you" he growls before stepping away. “Got it?” He asks. You bite your lip before nodding your head.

“Got it, boss man" you wink, trying to hold back a snicker.

Kyungsoo let’s out a small gagging noise before letting the two of you know everyone else was waiting in the living room for Suho. No one else wanted to knock on the door due to the noises they had heard coming from the inside.

“Oh great" you huffed, knowing the taunting from the other 7 men was going to be relentless.

“Let’s go" Suho said, walking out his office, you slowly dragging yourself behind him and Kyungsoo.

You kept your head down as you entered the living room behind the two men. The rowdiness quickly died down as Suho’s presence was detected, however you could hear a few snickers coming from the main ert, Baekhyun. Without a thought you shot daggers at him through your eyes, shutting him up awfully quick.

“Sehun was taken by Got7…again" Suho sighs. Every man in that room let out a groan, and you adds positive you heard an “again? Really?” from someone.

“Yes again and yes really" Suho snaps at everyone, clearly frustrated by the youngest, again.

“How are we going to get him back this time?” Chen asks from the couch. “They’ll be expecting us, again"

“I guess it’s a good thing we have an excellent distraction" Suho chuckles. Everyone looks confused, including you. Seconds later you’re pushed to the middle of the room, front and center, being introduced as the secret weapon, or distraction as Suho puts it.

“How is she going to help?” Chanyeol asks. “No offence" he says, putting his hand up towards you.

“Well I know for a fact tonight Jaebum, Jinyoung, Jackson and Mark will be out trying to tie up a deal, leaving Yugyeom, Bambam, and Youngjae alone.” He smiles.

“Ahh.” Minseok chuckles. “I understand now.”

You were still confused, and by the looks of it a few of them were too. Until Minseok looked from them to you and back, then they were all understanding but you were still as confused as ever.

“What does everyone know that I don’t?” You asked, getting sick of being out of the loop now.

“You see" Kai started. “Bambam and Yugyeom are well.. easily distracted by pretty little things in distress and Youngjae..isn’t the best at being able to keep them in line. So you, a pretty little thing in distress will be catching the eye of them while we sneak in to grab Sehun" he smiles a cheeky smile.

You groaned again, throwing your head back. This is not something you wanted to do. Sehun was a little and frankly it was partially quiet without him here. But since you really had no choice in what you did in your life anymore, you shrugged your shoulders and agreed.

You had been taken upstairs by Kai and Baekhyun to get ready. They’d told you that the warehouse Sehun was being kept at, was near a dungy bar, so it wouldn’t be completely weird for a drunk girl to have wondered off near there.

Kai and Baekhyun had picked out a very short sequin dress for you, and ripped the out of it. They messed your hair up quite a lot before telling you to go outside in the back to roll around in the dirt for a few minutes.

“This is going a but far, don’t you think?” you frowned at them.

“I mean, I could just you in the dirt and we could make it realistic in that way if you want?” Kai offered with a y smirk.

“Don’t tempt me" you glared at him, taking a breath before going into the back yard. Turning around you see all 8 men with smiles on their faces, waiting for you to roll around.

“I won’t do it with you all staring at me” you spit before staring at the dirt pile.

Peaking over your shoulder, you notice how none of them had moved, so you just said it and laid down in the dirt. You let out a small sound of frustration before wiggling yourself around, rolling onto your stomach and getting it into your hair. The things you were doing to get this guy back.

Once you’d be satisfied with how dirty you were, you sat up and rubbed some on your face. When you’d looked up at the men standing in front of you, they all howled with laughter.

“What?” you asked.

“Could have just rubbed yourself down with dirt. Didn’t need to roll around” Lay chuckled.

“But thanks for the show baby girl" Chanyeol winked before heading inside with everyone else. Kai was the only one remaining outside with you. He stuck out his hand to offer to help you up which you happily accepted. Once you were up, he pulled you in close. “Can’t wait to see what you look like rolling around in my bed next" he slowly purrs into your ear before letting you go and heading inside to leave.

This was not fair. Getting your before you went to attempt to be a distraction was not a good idea. You pouted as you walked yourself back inside as everyone else was gathering what they needed. It was only going to be a few men going. Kai, Baekhyun, Minseok and Chanyeol. They all grabbed guns before heading out to a van. You began following slowly, until Baekhyun grabbed your head and dragged you out there quicker. He opened the door and stepped in before sitting down and patting his lap for you to sit on.

“There’s 5 seats” you told him.

“Yes but they’re all going to he occupied by humans and other things. Let’s go” Baekhyun says, patting his leg again with a sly smile. You rolled your eyes and groaned for the hundredth time that day before getting into the van and sitting on a happy Baekhyun’s lap.

**

You sat in a field near a dingy warehouse, waiting to hear a very small howl, which was your signal to start crying and running while yelling. That was the master plan they had come up with, was for you to run and cry and cry for help, as of that was truly going to work. Did they think this was a lifetime movie?

You heard the small howl and rolled your eyes one more time before you started running, losing your balance and tripping over nothing. You forced the tears to stream down your face as you called and begged for help. You began to get a little more nervous the closer your got to the warehouse as you saw no sign of movement in there. Did they have the right place? Would anyone even come out?

Right as you began to scream a little louder you see two figures half running, half walking through the grass with a third figure standing half out of a building, yelling something you couldn’t quite hear. You silently laughed to yourself for thinking they knew nothing about their rivals. You should have definitely known better than to second guess them.

You ran for a few more seconds before dropping to the ground, crying even more.

“Are you okay?” the shorter one asks.

“I.. I was at..“ cue hysterics and incomprehensible mumbling, while you pointed at the dive bar.

“You were at Stan’s?” the taller one asks. You nod your head.

“Some men took me outside to the back. Said I was supposed to give myself to them. It’s what women do in that bar.” You cried. “When I refused they pushed me down and ripped my dress. I managed to escape when they got distracted by something” you sniffle.

You were supposed to talk and keep their interest until you heard another howl like the first, signaling that they had retrieved Sehun and you could get out of there.

“Why don’t you come with us Mhm? We’ll get you cleaned up and take care of you" the tall one smiled.

Before you could answer, the howl came and you had to hold back a smile. You did not like these two in the least. There was something about them that made you uncomfortable and you could already tell their intentions were not pure.

“Thank you, but I’ll pass. I’m just going to go home. Thanks for talking with me.” You say, standing up and dusting yourself off.

“Huh? I don’t think so. You’re coming with us.” The shorter one growls, grabbing onto your wrist and gripping it tightly.

“Bambam.. come on man" the taller one says.

“No Yugyeom. She’s coming with us" Bambam snarled before trying to drag you back to the warehouse with him.

You tried to sink your feet into the dirt to keep yourself in one spot, but unfortunately you didn’t have the grip, nor the strength to do it.

So you screamed.

“Help me!” you cried out. “Help! Please someone help!” this time it was real tears you were crying.

“Shut the up" Bambam snapped at you, which only made you scream louder.

When you had almost given up, thinking that the boys had just left you when they had gotten Sehun, you heard a click. The three of you turn to look, seeing Minseok standing there with his gun pointed at Bambam’s head.

“Let her go" he snipped.

“Why? We found her first. What the are you doing her anyways? Come to rescue your youngest member, again?” Bambam chuckled.

“He’s already in the car. Your man Youngjae unfortunately has a bullet wound in his leg, so you might want to get that checked out. And this girl here, helped us. So let her go before I put a bullet through that tiny brain of yours" Minseok snarled.

Bambam was reluctant to let you go. Yugyeom had already said it and ran back to the warehouse to find Youngjae. Bambam didn’t want to let you go. He wanted you. And he didn’t want to lose you to EXO. He had planned to try and take Minseok and run off with you, until Chanyeol walked over, his gun also pointing at Bambam. He sighed before pushing you towards the two men and walking back inside to form a plan to take you away from them.

Chanyeol walked up to you, wrapping his arm around your shoulders, walking you back to the car. You whispered a quite thank you to him before looking for Minseok who had suddenly disappeared. You would have to thank him later.

**

When you pulled up to the house, Suho came out side to make sure everyone was still in one piece and okay. Sehun walked up to him with his arms open, waiting for a hug but instead Suho smacked him upside the head and called him and idiot.

Chanyeol had offered you to use his shower, since your closet didn’t have a bathroom and you were internally grateful for that. You’d cleaned up quickly before putting on your small shorts and tiny shirt. Once you were dressed, you headed over to Minseok’s room.

You knocked three times, with light knocks and the door swung open quite quickly.

“What are you doing here?” he asks.

“Can I come in?” you ask, his eyes still never leaving your face.

Minseok sighed as he opened his door a little more, letting you inside. Once he had turned around, his eyes scanned your body and the lack of clothes you wore.

“I just wanted to say thank you. For helping me tonight.” You say.

“No worries.” He says, his eyes scanning you one more time.

“Well I better go. Thanks again” you say, turning around and heading back to the door. You manage to open it slightly before you feel Minseok’s body pressed against your back, his hand slamming the door shut.

“I have a better idea. Why don’t you stay, and thank me properly?” he suggests, his hand reaching around your body and sliding under your shirt to cup your .