Screaming Silence

Massacre of Innocence- Project Inhuman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever heard the sound of heart break and uncertainty..a silent heart break...a screaming uncertainty.. and then let yourself see turning them into Screaming Silence…... I had…

“Dae!”…. “Sehun!”

“Who are you?”

4 people and these 2 names 1 sentence and the whole world of 2 peoples collapsed in front of my very own eyes.

One’s with a silent heart break while other with screaming uncertainty..

And then at the end they both lost...No..No...they all lost in actual... 4 of them lost themselves

Byun Baek Hyun lost himself!

That sun shine who shines our lives, threw himself in the hell darkness of regression of the feeling of failure the agony the despair and the anger.

Lost in an uncertainty…..a silence…..at that moment…. but then he explodes..he explodes...and then this whole world was thrown into darkness by himself, only a single voice can be heard.. a voice of my besties screaming silence.

The moment in which Chanyeol was pleading and crying to make Sehun remember him, where as on the other side, at that very moment Baek was looking at his brother silently.. Chanyeol was hugging Sehun and Baekhyun didn’t move an inch from his place.. where Chanyeol was a crying mess and Baekhyun looks like dead.. and I Doh Kyungsoo don’t really know who I have to approach first..

The Crying and Pleading Chanyeol

or

The Strangely Cold Sehun

may be

The Heart Breakingly Silent Byun Baekhyun

or

The one who was found forgotten.. Byun Jong-Dae

Not even in their hundred life’s they would ever had thought of this reunion with theirbeloved lost one. And me, standing between them didn’t really know what to do.. My 2 friends are frighteningly silent sending chills to my spine.

I decide to move towards Baek… as I raise my hand to touch Baek’s shoulder.. in the mid-air my hand automatically stopped on its own.. it just feels like it’s a really bad idea looking at Baek’s condition, it looks like as if my single touch would break him in uncountable pieces and my whole life would become less to collect those pieces.

In the background, I can still hear the Chanyeol’s voice, continually chanting the mantra of “Sorry’s” asking for forgiveness from Sehun. I looked at Dae who is looking….

Confused and somehow frighten. He was looking at Chanyeol with sad eyes totally ignoring the existence of his own brother who is breaking in front of him silently.

Then I saw Jong-Dae walking towards Baek… and then he walk past us

“Hyung”- Dae call out and I never turn my head that fast to look at anyone in my whole life but

“Hyung.. please don’t.. don’t cry”- Dae said to Chanyeol tugging his arm

I looked back at Baek whose head is now lowered making impossible for me look at his face his emotions.

“No! Sehun~ah please… please forgive Hyung… Please… you… you won’t forget me right..you are just angry at Hyung… please Hun.… how…. how could you forget me Hun~ah…. How could you?”- Chanyeol cried and then I saw that boy dropping down on his knees but still holding Sehun’s hand tightly in his hand grip..Dae sat beside Chanyeol still holding his arm.

How is that possible, what’s going on with Baek’s brother and what’s the relation between Sehun and Chanyeol...why Sehun never told us about Chanyeol… is he his brother.. like Baek-Dae.. and first of all why Sehun and Jong-Dae acting like that they don’t know there siblings… what’s going on here?

Did they really forget their brothers or they make themselves to forget them… but why… or if that psychos trampled their minds their memories… God… are they… stop it! just stop it Kyungsoo you have to concentrate on Baekhyun right now.. leave all the buts and ifs for another time.. just now Baekhyun needs you...

“Bae---”-i called him out

“SOO"-he clenched his chest and raised his head slowly.

“Baek….Baek look at me”-i hold his face in my hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter