CHAPTER 5

AUTUMN LETTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar

After she arrived at the Poeta Pension, she hurry to call Wheein that she safely arrived at the accomodation. 

"Wheein-ah, I might gonna take a walk for a bit here since the weather is nice. Don't forget to pick up Haneul from school, please."

"Don't worry, unnie! You really need to enjoy your short break there. Don't worry about anything else. Haneul will also said the same thing to you."

"Sigh.. I just.. "

"We understand unnie. Me and Haneul. You do need to release some stress. Please, we just want to see you smile again." 

Solar keep her silence after Wheein said that. 

"Unnie, your happiness is the priority. Keep that in mind. I will hang up now."

"Wheein-ah, thank you."

"No worries, unnie. Enjoy the Jeju!! Bye."

Then she hang up the phone, walking up to the window and see the scenery outside from it.

Solar open up her luggage and pick out her outfit to wear for morning stroll.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Walking pass the alley of seafood noodle restaurants in Jeju, Solar won't miss out to try one of the famous one that always featured in TV shows.

"Excuse me, do you have a table for 1 person?"

The shop owner immidiately usher her to empty table at the corner. The shop was so busy with lots of customers. So Solar understand if her order will come a bit later.

After 15 minutes, the famous noodles finally arrive on her table with delicious Jeju signature side dishes.

Solar not wasting her time to eat it. "Indeed, this is so good. I shall bring Wheein and Haneul here someday"

While finishing her noodles, she browse her phone to see if there's any good coffee shop around.

"Lots of new places and changes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter