CHAPTER 1

AUTUMN LETTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

GIMPO AIRPORT

'Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Jeju. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.'

''Unnie, it's still10 minutes left till the boarding time! why are you so rushing?''. Hyejin tried to calm her best friend on the phone. She only drop off MoonByul at the airport because she still have a meeting to go to.

''You know how I hate being late, Hyejin-ah. Anyway, I'm at the boarding gate now. See you when I come back!''. Moonbyul struglingly take out the boarding ticket while balancing the phone on her ear.

''Don't ever call me about work thingy while you're on the trip! you know that you haven't take any vacation for ages! I will ignore all of your calls and texts!''. Hyejin jokingly said.

''Ay ay, hwasa-ja! copy that! alright, I gotta go now. Be good and take care of the company''. Moonbyul have to hang up after the flight attendant signal her to end the call.

 

Moonbyul walk pass the flight attendant who greet every single passengers. She tried to find her seat number, and when she did, she put down her carry bag and settle on her seat.

'So sleepy.. might as well take a nap while on this flight. I can't wait t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter