CHAPTER 4

AUTUMN LETTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul arrive at her accomodation and also didn't forget to thank the taxi driver.

''Thank you so much, Ahjushii. I really enjoy the ride.''

''No worries, miss'', then the taxi driver hand her his business card. ''You can always use my service if you need me to take you around the island''. 

''Oh, that's a good idea. Thank you, Ahjushii''. Moonbyul politely receive the card and keep it in her bag.

''I should get going now, Miss. Enjoy your stay in Jeju''. The driver get into his taxi and start driving.

Moonbyul looking at the accomodation that she will stay for a week there, as she mumble to herself, ''Not bad, Hyejin-ah.''

 

She quicky browse her email that contain self check-in information that forwarded from Hyejin.

''Passcode..passcode.. Oh here.'' She found the passcode, and when she was about to punch in the code..

''210291....''. Moonbyul sigh, ''Really, Hyejin?''

Hyejin purposely ask the accomodation owner to change the passcode as her request.

''Why can't you move on, Hyejin-ah.. I already let go of everything..''. Moonbyul keep sighing.

She punch in the code anyway and get inside the accomodation.


''Very cozy. Not bad'', she commenting on the room inside.

Once she settle her luggage, her stomach make a noise.

''ugh, maybe I should find something to eat now. Is the bbq restaurant already open now?'', she look at her watch. 10.30am.

''hmm.. I should walk there now. By the time I arrive, they will open.''

Moonbyul grab her sling bag, and start walking from the accomodation.

She enjoy the scenery as she walk by pedestrian lane. ''The driver is right. Nothing really change here''.

After walking for about 15 minutes, she reach her destination. Lucky for her, the restaurant actually decided to open earlier than usual. The r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter