CHAPTER 3

AUTUMN LETTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Jeju Aiport. Local time is 9.30 am, and the temperature is 16'c

For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. You may use your cellular phones once the Fasten Seat Belt sign has been turned off.

Please check around your seat for any personal belongins you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight. If you require assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.

 

After the flight announcement from the cabin crew, Moonbyul awake from her nap. She look out from her window seat. 'Jeju is very calming', her thought. Moonbyul haven't been able to spend holiday because of her works. She put her time mostly for works and her company. But this time, she overwork herself that Hyejin actually have to scold her and reminds her to enjoy her life for a bit. Hyejin is rarely get upset or angry, but she had enough of Moonbyul's stubborness and release her wrath on Moonbyul. So, here she is now. Trying to have short break in Jeju.

Because her seat is at the middle back, she have to wait till it gets to her turn to leave the cabin. She grab her carry on luggage and backpack, and heads out from the plane.

She stops for a bit, and inhale the Jeju fresh air, ''Indeed, the air is so much fresher than Seoul''. She continue to walk, and once she got out from Jeju Airport, she looks for the taxi that can take her to the accomodation that Hyejin booked.

''Annyeonghaseo Ahjushii, can you take me to Jubilee Chalet apartment at Seogwipo, please? thank you'', said Moonbyul while settle down on her seat.

''Jubilee Chalet? ah I know that place. My friend run that place. You made a good choice. It's a very beautiful place. You will love it. And the best black pig bbq restaurant in Jeju is nearby that place too'', said the taxi driver.

''Oh really? that's great! I'm actually can't wait to get black pig bbq here. It's been a long time since the last time I had that''.

''So it's not your first time to come to Jeju island?'', ask the driver while tuning in the radio and driving.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter