CHAPTER 2

AUTUMN LETTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GIMPO AIRPORT

''Wheein-ah, I really need to go now. the boarding gate might close soon'', Solar tried to hang up the call from Wheein beacuse she's in hurry.

''Okay okay! you didn't forget anything, right?'', Wheein very worried about her cousin since her cousin is so clumsy sometimes.

''I got everything! don't worry, wheein-ah. I'm only going to Jeju, not overseas!''

''But I know how clumsy you are, unnie! anyway, I need to drive off now. The car behind me is so annoying!! The driver keep asking me to move! take care unnie and safe flight!!'' Wheein is the first one to hang up the call.

''I might need to run now, I hope I'm not late!'' Solar said to herself.

run Solar run

''oh my God, I made it just in time to the boarding gate''. After saying thanks to the flight attendant, she search for her seat number and settle down her bag.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 89B with service from Seoul to Jeju. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Jeju Airlines. Enjoy your flight.

After the public flight announcement, Solar looking out the window. She also have a mixed feelings. But she qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter