You Don't Love Me Anymore

OneShot: KkuChaen


IZ*ONE participated in ISAC despite just returning in Korea that morning. They grabbed the opportunity to socialize with other girl group members. Although they look tired, they still managed to go around and some play among themselves. Through the support of WIZ*ONEs they were able to gain strength.

 

This time, Wonyoung participated in the Pitching event. The unnies kept on cheering her and even egging WIZ*ONEs to do the same. Although she wasn't able to win a medal, the other members still felt proud of their giant baby.

 

The maknae line had to leave because of curfew. Only the unnies stayed and four of them are going to participate in Relay again. Last time, they won the gold medal so it'll be good to win it again today. Chaeyeon, Yena, Eunbi, and Chaewon are the runners, Sakura and Hyewon are their cheerers.

 

For the first round, IZ*ONE unnies had a great start, Chaeyeon showing her fast running. When it's Chaewon's turn, she unfortunately tripped. But she picked herself up immediately and finished her turn. Despite that, IZ*ONE still placed second making them qualified for the final round.

 

They won the silver medal this time. WIZ*ONEs are still there cheering for them as they are about to leave. Sakura took Chaeyeon's medal as they are waving to their fans. She proudly shows it off as if she won it herself.

 

The maknae line went straight home after they left due to curfew. The unnies got in their van to go home as well. They're tired but happy. It's unusually quiet inside the van. The unnies finally can rest.

 

Chaeyeon sat beside Sakura. 

"You did well, Chaeyeon-ah."

Chaeyeon leaned closer and placed her head on Sakura's shoulder. Sakura gently tapped her head. They stayed like that until they reached their dorm.

 

Dorm 1 unnies Eunbi, Yena, Hyewon, and Chaewon went in. Chaeyeon and Sakura returned to Dorm 2.

 

As soon as they entered, they went to their rooms and check their dongsaes. They are all asleep. Sakura sat on the sofa busy with her phone, Chaeyeon approached her.

 

"Are you hungry?", Sakura asked.

"Hmmm...it's late", Chaeyeon replied.

"I'm asking if you're hungry not what time is it."

"Are you really going to order?"

"Yeah. Let's eat chicken."

"Okay."

 

"You must be tired. You ran so fast earlier", Sakura said while tapping Chaeyeon's shoulder.

"A little. I'll wash up first."

"Okay. I'll wait for the delivery before washing up too."

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon is sitting beside each other on the sofa eating chicken while checking their phone. Sakura put her phone down and peeked on what Chaeyeon is watching. It's the clip of them and Minju where Chaeyeon offered her shoulder so Sakura and Minju can take a selfie.

 

"Hey. Why are you watching that?"

"It appeared while I'm searching."

"Are you being jealous again?"

"No! I'm used to it."

"Yah! Come on let's take a selfie." Sakura took Chaeyeon's phone and they took multiple shots. Sakura got her phone and took some using it as well.

"You'll post that on private mail", Chaeyeon whispered.

"Let's post it in Instagram and Twitter."

"As if..."

 

Sakura paused then cupped Chaeyeon's face. Chaeyeon is flustered she dropped her phone.

Sakura leans in and gave Chaeyeon a kiss on her cheek.

"What's that for?"

"For winning a silver medal."

 

Sakura comes closer again and gave Chaeyeon another kiss.

"You're cute when you get jealous", Sakura said.

 

There was a short silence before Sakura spoke again.

"Don't be jealous Jjaeyeon. I'm still the same Saku-chan."

 

"Sometimes I feel like you don't love me anymore", Chaeyeon said seriously.

 

Sakura held Chaeyeon's hand and looked at her intently.

 

"I don't think a time will come when I won't love you anymore. Even after dis..."

"Stop. Don't say it."

"I'm just saying what we have is something special. No matter what happens, we're still the same. My love for you stays the same. But that doesn't mean I can't show my love to other members as well."

"I know..."

"I love you", Sakura uttered.

"All of a sudden?"

"I love you, Saku-chan."

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon hugged each other tight while Sakura kept on whispering to Chaeyeon "Don't be jealous".
 

They both decided to sleep because it's really getting late. They said goodnight to each other after a long hug. Chaeyeon laid down smiling. The door suddenly opened making Chaeyeon rise up and sit on her bed. Sakura entered carrying her pillow.

 

"Move a little", Sakura said.

 

Chaeyeon gave a puzzled look. Sakura placed her pillow and comfortably laid down. Chaeyeon squeezed her head on Sakura's neck. They both smiled.

 

"You met Chaeryeong again earlier, right?"

"Yes. I'm really happy that we're able to meet in such events. I hope we can meet more often."

"I'm sure that will happen. It'll be good if you'll be able to be on the same stage together again. That would be awesome."

"I'm really proud of her."

"I know she feels the same way for you."

"I can't wait to see you and Chaeryeong dance together again."

"Thank you!"

"Hmmm..."

"For rooting for me and my sister."

 

Sakura turned to face Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon's head is on Sakura's right arm. They said goodnight to each other once again. They'll sleep for real now.

 

As they both closed their eyes Sakura kissed Chaeyeon's forehead making the latter open her eyes. Sakura then kissed her nose. Chaeyeon looked up a little as if telling Sakura her lips are next. Sakura closed her eyes and smiled. Chaeyeon turned her back to Sakura showing her disappointment.

 

"You're such a baby", Sakura whispered as she grabbed Chaeyeon's shoulder to face her again.

 

"What now, you don't love me anymore?", Sakura asked jokingly.

 

Before Chaeyeon could answer, Sakura's lips reached hers already.





 

 


 

-END-