Thanks Onew... I hate Key's girlfriend, Anhyeon

Memories That Were Never Forgotten

Your P.O.V

 

I woke up and found myself on a bed. On  a blue bed. I looked around and definatly knew it was Onew's room, Why? you may ask? Well because.. there was 6 empty bucket of fried chicken.. I stood up and looked outside the window.. The beautiful Sun was shinning inside the window. But.. why am I hear?

"Ah.. Minji.. you're awake.." Onew said softly. He left chicken soup on his desk. 

"Comon, lay down, you're too week to walk right now.." He replied. I smiled.

"No I'm not.." I winned, I jumped up and down to proove that I'm not. He smiled, Krystal and Jessica walked into the room peeking first. 

"Unnie!!!!" I excitedly yelled as I ran up to them.

"Awhh.. our Dongsaeng is okay!!" Krystal wispered and patted my head. 

"Huh? What happened though?" I asked. Jessica explained everything and I just nodded through everything she said. We all walked downstairs. 

Eunhyuk and Donghae ran up to me with their teary eyes,"Why were you guys crying?" I asked. "We thought we wouldn't see you again," Donghae replied. I smiled and hugged Eunhyuk and Donghae, Jessica and Krystal joined in for a group hug. 

"Well.. you forgot one person that you have known for a long time," Someone said divaish. I looked outside, It was Key.. My Kim Kibum.. I letted go of everyone and smiled, I ran up to Key and gave him a Hug. 

I heard someone tapping their foot. It was Key's girlfriend, Anhyeon.. I quickly letted go of Key.

~~~~~~~At School~~~~~~~~

I finally got to school. I walked towards my first classroom. I felt a sharp pain across my face. Anhyeon slapped me.. Anhyeon pulled my hair , pulled my head near her and wispered, "No one steals my Kibum!!" I felt a sudden shock. Something pain in my heart. Her Kibum?? 

"I knew Kibum longer then you.." I told her. She quickly letted go of me and slapped me across the face. I slid down the wall knowing that fighting won't help any one of my pain.. She finally grabbed out a shinny object. She took the currage and stabbed my in the stomach. 

"Let's see about that, Let's see who Key cares about moree.." She wispered. She took fake blood and dipped it on her head, it made the fake blood drip down from her head. She slid down the wall and I was laying helplessly on the floor. I held my stomach in pain and stood up, the pain hurted my stomach more then ANYTHINGG but the point when she said Key was hers hurted me more then now. I started to feel tears flow down my face. Key ran into the classroom with Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, and Onew. Key quickly ran up to Anhyeon. 

"ANHYEON ARE YOU OKAY?!??!" He asked freaked out. 

"M-Minji hit me.." She wispered, what a faker. Onew quickly ran up to me. I still held my stomach tightly. Onew looked at my arms infront of my stomach, it was filled with blood. He held my arm, he took the courage to lift up my shirt and saw a huge make where the sab was. The knife was on the floor.

"KEY!! YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND IS STABBED AND YOU CARE MORE FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!" Onew screamed. Taemin ran outside to call the nurse. 

 

Key's P.O.V

 

"KEY!! YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND IS STABBED AND YOU CARE MORE FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!"Onew screamed. I felt a pain through my heart. I told Minji that I'll be there for her when I was little, and I'm not right now..

 

Minhi's P.O.V

 

I was shocked when I saw Minji holding her stomach in pain , but the thing that shocked me the most was.. Key cares about her girlfriend more then her childhood friend.. that got stabbed. I ran to the sink took a wet paper towel and returned. Me, Onew and Jonghyun help laid Minji on the floor. Onew pinned her hands on the floor and Jonghyun pinned her feet, getting ready for the most painfullest thing... I took the wet paper towel and pressed it on her stomach trying to stop the blood. Minji screamed in pain.

I looked up and saw Key just standing there.. 

"Minji..." he wispered.