On My Way To School

Memories That Were Never Forgotten

(No one's Famous in this stowie =P)

Your P.O.V

 

"MINJI!!! WAKE UP!!" I heard my big brother yelled as he shook me. He's Donghae , the complete childish brother. I'm the youngest sibling, my older sister is Krystal and Jessica, My older brothers are Donghae and Euhyuk. 

[From Youngest to Oldest] Minji, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Krystal, Jessica.

As usual, Donghae wakes me up, Krystal picks outfits for me to wear, Jessica cooks, Eunhyuk drives me to school.

I was still laying in bed, My head on my pillow, my hands underneath my pillow, and laying my stomach on the bed, while getting pulled by Donghae on the feet.

"Get up Minji, look at the time!" Donghae said. I rose up my head and looked at the time.. 

"7:45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed and jumped out of bed and ran straight to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth. When I was done, I walked out of the bathrooom and saw Donghae fixing my alarm clock.

"I knew that would wake you up, I know you hate being late, the real time is only 6:30, I changed the time to make you get up faster," Donghae said as he fixed my alarm clock.

"Yahh!!" I argued, I ran up to Donghae and hit him on the back of his head.

"OWIEEE!!!" Donghae screamed. Soon the door burst open and Krystal came in lead my Eunhyuk. I was sitting on Donghae's back while he was on the ground, pulling his hair upwards. He pretened to scream a while. Krystal and Eunhyuk ran up to us trying to break up apart, but we were like cats and dogs. We rolled around on the floor playing fighting, Krytal and Eunhyuk shared some glances with each other and jumped on me and Donghae. Me and Donghae got pined on the ground. Donghae winked at me and I knew what just to do... We both jumped up and Eunhyuk and Krystal fell to the ground. Krystal and Eunhyuk chased me and Donghae downstairs into the kitchen.

There standing, was Jessica, she was tapping her foot like our Umma. All of us froze in place and ran back upstairs, until Jessica caught up to us and grabbed all four of our collars. We all laughed sacastically.

Jessica smiled evily and dropped up on the ground, we were all pilled up on each other on the ground. Jessica suddenly jump on us and hugged and squeezed us. 

About half an hour later, it was quite and everyone was eating.

"You guys are deffinatly weird, one moment you guys are noisy the next, you are all silent," Jessica said drinking her coffee. 

"That's us, and it's not just us you are too," Krystal repeated. 

Krystal handed me a cute outfit 

summer-skirt-outfit-2.jpg

I wore it on and sat on the couch.

"Comon let me take you to school," Eunhyuk said as he threw the keys on the air and caught it. I nodded and got up.

"BYE UNNIE BYE OPPA!! IM GOING TO SCHOOL," I yelled as I closed the door. We were in the car. Eunhyuk started the car engine.

"BOO!!" I heard someone screamed from behind, I jumped as I heard someone screamed, I turned around and there was Sungmin.

"AISHH sungmin dont scare us like that," I winned then pouted.

"Actually, you were the only one that was scared," Eunhyuk scoffed. I playfully hit his arm. He finally drove the car to SM High. I got off and closed the car door.

The car window suddenly rolled down, "Remember to call me when you are out, and call me whenever you need me and.." I cutted him off," Okay Okay!! I get it oppa, no need to be over protective," I smiled. He nodded and we both waved goodbye.

I ran into school and found Taemin.

"Noona!!" Taemin screamed and ran up to me. 

"Anhnyeong!" I said.

(I changed the foreword a bit hehe ^^ Minji  is going to meet Key somewhere else)

Jonghyun ran up to me with Onew.

"MY COUSIN IS COMING TO SCHOOL!!!" Onew screamed of excitment. 

"Who's your cousin?" I asked Onew.

"It's Key, he been here once, then he moved, then he's coming back!!" Onew said and smiled. Jonghyun just stood there like an idiot nodding and smiling.

"Cool, is his real name Key?" I asked curiously.

"Nope, his real name is Kim Kibum," Onew replied.

Suddenly.. Something strucked me..

"Kim Kibum.." I wispered.

 

Flashback (At age 12)

"Minji!!Minji!!!" I heard a boy calling from behind me. Kibum ran up to me. 

He held a box in his hand and handed it to me.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Your birthday present of course!!" Key said in excitement.

"Yay!! Gamsahamnida!!" I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back.

I opened the box and inside was a half heart neckalace.

"Where's the other piece?" I asked. He took out his key chain and the half shape heart dangeled from his key chain. I grabbed him in for another hug again. "This present is about, if we leave each other, we will eventually meet, these heart will give up clues, to find each other, we will keep in contact with just this heart," He replied. I smiled and he helped me put the neckalace on.

 

At Age 13

"KIBUM!!!" I screamed. I looked everywhere, his house, the park, school , even in trash cans. I couldn't find him.

I ran up to Kibum's Umma.

"Have you seen Kibum?" I asked.

"He moved honey, sorry for not telling," she replied. At that point, I got a hug from Kibum's Umma.

"Let it out honey.." Kibum's Umma replied as I bursted into tears. 

 

End of Flashback.

 

"Minji.." Jonghyun replied waving his hand in front of my face. At that point I started to burst into tears and fell to my knees.

"YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE ME!!" I screamed as I cried, Onew hugged me as I cried while Minho ran up to us. All of them surrounded by me and calmed me down..