He doesn't remember me..

Memories That Were Never Forgotten

Your P.O.V

 

"Minji, Who told you that he won't leave you, who are you talking about?" Minho asked and hugged me.

"K-Kibum.." I answered.

"Huh? You know Kibum?" Onew asked confused.

I nodded.

~~~~~~~LUNCH~~~~~~

I sat at the table eating with Minho, Taemin, and Jonghyun when Onew came to us with a guy that looks so familiar.

"This is Kibum," Onew replied. I nodded and smiled.

"Kibum..." I wispered. He looked at me weirdly. I walked up to him.

"Do you remember me?" I asked. He shook his head 'No' . I frownned a bit. I looked into his eyes but no emmotion, Nothing... he's not... he's not the Kibum I knew and Loved.. this isn't him.

 

Key's P.O.V

 

To be honest, I did know her.. I didn't knew she came here. When she got closer to me, I felt my hheart beating fast and faster. I tried to keep calm, then no emmotion popped up out of no where. I looked at her like she was crazy. I pretened not to know her because I thought she was mad at me.

"Do you remember me?" She asked. I shook my hea 'No' After that, she frowned, I felt bad like heck. But.. why is she here? Why are we meeting to easily? Is this a prank? Is god trying to tell us something? What's up with me? ARGGG!!

She started to walk towards the door without even throwing away her trash, she just left it on the table. I walked outside with people looking at her with weirdness in their eyes. Then, it hitted me, I felt guilt rushing through my body..

 

Your P.O.V

 

After he shook his head, I wanted to cry, I didn't want him and the others seeing me crying so I just walked outside with everyone giving me weird looks.

I sat down on the bench. Searching through my phone from pictures when I was with Kibum. Just looking at Kibum is making me teary. I stared at the picture and finally realized I was crying once I felt water touching my palms.

"A-Are you okay?" I heard a voice behind me asked. I turned around and it was Kim Kibum. 

"Y-Yeah im sorry, Kim Kibum right?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I go by Key now," He said. I remembered that I nicknamed him Key when we were little. I putted my hands on his shoulder. 

"Y-you have to be Kibum.. the one I know.. Please.. tell me the truth.." I wispered while I was crying.

"I-I really don't know you.."Key said. Suddenly, I felt my neckalace being dragged somewhere. It was to his key chain around his neck. This...This has to be him.

"Then explain this.." I said pointing to wear my neckalace and his key chain was. The two halves of the heart matched perfectly.. He tilted his head down..