I'm Sorry

Memories That Were Never Forgotten

Your P.O.V

 

"I-I'm sorry," he studdered with his face in his palms.

"Y-You're what?" I asked confused.

He pulled me in for a hug. "I'm Kibum... The one you used to know.." he wispered hugging me tightly. 

"Y-You're not the Kibum I know.. My Kibum doesn't lie to me just like what you just did.." I replied. 

 

Key's P.O.V

"Y-You're not the Kibum I know.. My Kibum doesn't lie to me just like what you just did.." She replied. I felt like my heart was being punched. She pushed me away, breaking the hug. Tears started to fall down my cheeks. I can't believe Minji.. that girl I met from 5 years old, is mad at me.. I felt guilt, anger, sadness.. a mix of everything..

I don't know if I should be happy that I'm meeting her, I don't know if I'm sad for loosing her, I don't know if I'm mad or angry at myself because I left her, I don't know if I should be guilty because I lied to her. Everything's mixed up.

 

Your P.O.V

 

Key looked like he was crying and thinking. I can tell he had lots of stuff on his mind right now.. I don't like this fight.. I've never hated him soo much before.. I never knew this was going to happen.

"So.. why are y-you here all of a sudden?" I tried to smile through my sadness.

"Did you just smile?" Key asked looking at me and jumped from the bench. I nodded. Now.. I think I'm pretty happy just seeing him being happy like that.

He hugged me in excitment.

"So you aren't mad at me anymore right?" He asked. I nodded.

"Great," He said. Why are we meating so quickly? Why did our fight just ended so fast? Is god trying to tell me something?Or is this just happening?

"Is everything goin okay?" Onew asked as they walked out of the lunch room. We both nodded. Jonghyun suddenly pulled my hand and we went walking away from the others.

"We need to talk," Jonghyun told me before he grabbed my hand. I nodded as he dragged me to the hallway.

"What happened?" Jonghyun asked.

"Kibum.. He's my childhood friend, " I told him.

"But why'd you cry?" He asked. I explained everything to him and he just nodded.

"Don't you think it's weird though? Everything is happening like.. so fast, it feels like I'm fast fowarding a drama or something.."I said. He nodded.

"Maybe Everything happens for a reason, I'm pretty sure you can find out soon.." He replied patting my head. I nodded.

~~~~~After School~~~~~

I picked up my phone to call Eunhyuk but I noticed I got a text.

From: Eunhyuk

Can't pick you up little sis!! Walk home with a friend!! Be careful call me if anything goes wrong!! (^_~)

To: Minji

 

I sighed at the text message and started to walk home. 

"Hey..." I heard someone said. I turned around there wasn't anyone. I shrugged it off and walked again.

"Minji.." I heard the same voice. I turned around and it was Key. I jumped and fell to my .

"YAHH!! Don't scare me like that again!!" I pouted.

"Haha I'm sorry," Key used his aegyo. I slapped his cheek playfully.We both walked home, there was an awkward sileance.

"Soo... How's you and your parents?" He asked breaking the silence.

"M-My parents..." I wispered. I explained everything 

 

Flashback

"Umma!! Appa!!! Have a good day going on your vacation!!" Me, Krystal, Jessica, Donghae, and Eunhyuk screamed as we came up to hug Umma and Appa.

After 5 hours we the news.

"Aparently a plane hade crash, it came from Seoul to Hawaii. The plane had a crack in it and eventually was hard to fly and it started to crash. These victims had been found dead.." the news people said. It showed a picture of Umma, Appa, and some other people. 

All five of us fell to our knees and praid that this wasn't true, we all cried our hearts out, until, we forgot about it two years later, we still loved our Umma and Appa, but we know that they are up in the sky, watching us, protecting us..

End of flashback

"I'm sorry, I wasn't there for you when this happened..." He wispered. 

"It's okay, I pulled him into for a hug. Then went inside my house.

"Woot!! Who is that cute boy that you just hugged?" Jessica winked.

"It's Kim Kibum, rmember him Unnie?" I asked as I setted my backpack down.

"Oh Yeah!! How is he? everything good?" Jessica asked.

I explained everything, how we met and how stuff started to happened very fast..