Jealousyy.. Without knowing it??

Memories That Were Never Forgotten

Minji's P.O.V

 

Same as yesterday, Donghae pulled on my feet. I suppose his face was right in front of my feet soooo... I kicked my socks off and letted my stinky foot attack the weak, but childish Donghae!!!

"Haha!! Gotcha!!" I laughed then jumped out of bed. Donghae pulled my hand and threw my on the bed. He held my hands agaisnts the bed, he laid next to me trying to wrestle me. I stood up on the bed and used fake kung fu panda thingy ma jig on Donghae. Donghae you Tai Chi.. which aparently was sooo slow. I go off my possition, and looked right in front of Donghae's face, his eyes were close, still doing Tai Chi. Might as well my only chance.... I walked off the bed and sneaked out the door. I peeked through the door.. Huh? Where's Donghae? 

"BOO!!" I heard someone behind me scream. Before I turned around he picked me up on his shoulders.

"Ahemm.." Jessica called. Donghae turned around and giggled sarcastically.

Jessica gave the let-her-down look. Donghae quickly dropped my down and ran into his room. Jessica stood next to Donghae's door, behind the heater hiding. I stood up, on cue, Donghae ran out as quickly as he could but he only made one feet of running, Jessica caught Donghae's collar from the back. He quickly turned around and gave me a help-me look. I shook my head 'no' Krystal and Eunhyuk ran up like always and help Donghae,  then charge for the eldest, Jessica. 

The same thing happens everyday, noisinest, then quietness. It's fun with my siblings though, they are the BEST!!!! Plus Key Oppa. 

"Let's all go shopping later," Jessica said. Me and Krystal nodded.

"BUT SHOPPING IS FOR GIRLS!!!!" Donghae winned, Eunhyuk nodded.

"We'll get you toys..." Krystal bribed.

"SHOPPING IS FOR BOY'S TOO!!!!" Eunhyuk corrected. Donghae and Eunhyuk nodded. They gave Jessica the 'arcade' look. Jessica sighed,"Fine, but don't waste too much money on getting coins."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all got ready and went outside.

We got in the car, jessica on the passengers seat, Eunhyuk drives, and me Donghae and Krystal on the back. Me, Donghae, and Krystal was pushing each other for spaces, too bad I was in the middle, I made a Final move, I took off my seatbelt and laid my back on their laps, my feet to Donghae and my head on Krystal, that gave us alott of room. 

~~~~~`At the mall`~~~~~

Me Jessica and Krystal walked into the mall While Eunhyuk and Donghae walked into the arcade. We both went into 'Macys' I spotted Jonghyun and Onew at the 'Underwears for men' section. Wow really guys?? 

"Unnie, I'm going to see my friends over there for a while kay?" I asked. They both nodded and handed me 20$. I took the money and putted it in my pocket. I headed to Jonghyun and Onew. I tapped on their shoulders, they both jumped and threw the men underwears up in the sky, one landed on my head, and the other one landed on Jonghyun's head. Onew just stood there trying to hide the laughing in. Me and Jonghyun took the underwear off our head and faced Onew, with our hands crossed and evil eye glare to Onew. 

"Noona!!!" I heard someone from behind. It was cute Taeminbaby. I hugged him. Minho suddenly popped out, outta nowhere. 

"I wanna hug too.." Minho winned. I pulled him in for a hug. Suddenly, Key came up to us.. WITH A GIRL!!??!!?!!

"Hey guys, Minji, this is my girlfriend.." Key introduced. I nodded and smiled. Key's girlfriend looked like a golddigger, she gave me an evil glare. Jonghyun pulled me back away from her and wispered," She's evil.." I laughed. 

But I saw her kiss Key on the cheek. What is this weird feeling? My stomach is like... ARGG!!! Why do I feel soo weird.. Am I jealous??

 

@HongKiOppa Lol!I'm glad you liked it!! I loved your comment for every chapter!! I smiled at every word you wrote!! Thankyou!