chapter 2

I'm not sorry

 

Sungmin came into the room wearing his pyjamas, still wet in the hair..
“Kyu..” he stopped in the middle of his sentence when he saw the younger boy facing the opposite direction asleep in his bed not wearing clodes! Well, he was wearing boxers but seriously! He could might as well be !
.. Kyuhyuns bare skin, Sungmin couldn’t help but thinking the boy was beautiful, the long body, this dark hair whish laid around his perfect face, with all his perfect features. And his voice.. that voice! So perfect!
Perfect? Why was this the word to describe everything about Kyuhyun?
Sungmin just stared at the Kyuhyun.
“Kyuhyunnie” it rolled out of Sungmins mouth before he could even think about it “I love you”
Kyuhyun rolled over in his sleep now Sungmin could see the younger boys sleeping face and he knew he hadn‘t heard what he just said, so innocent, so…
OK! Stop right there Sungmin! he thought to himself Kyuhyun is a guy! And.. So pretty that he is I bet he have a girlfriend! And I shouldn’t be thinking stuff like this when I just broke up with my own girlfriend!
“night” he muttered as he put himself to sleep.
 
When Sungmin woke up the next morning Kyuhyun was still asleep, he looked at the clock..
Was it weird Kyuhyun was still sleeping? The clock was 5.30 in the morning!
yesterday he had been really tired and it had been dark so he hadn’t really been able to see Kyuhyun but now.. He could se every little detail about him! And though it had been the whole night, and anyone would have been cold not wearing a blanket Kyuhyun was still not using his!
Had he slept the whole night like this?
Sungmin stood up, looked at the other male “stupid” he said, but he didn’t cover Kyuhyun up with the blanket, he had been wanting to see it up close for such a long time now.
He wanted to feel the bare skin of Kyuhyun’s chest what was he thinking?!
He lifted the blanket up and put it over Kyuhyun before he left the room all red in his face, to leave the though of touching the boy’s body.