chapter 4 (final)

I'm not sorry

 

Though Sungmin and Kyuhyun had been alone together many times since they were sharing room, it felt a little awkward being like this. It was almost like a… date!
“so what do you want to watch?” Kyuhyun asked putting a bowl of popcorn on the table in front of Sungmin.
“I.. I’m not sure” Sungmin stuttered “you can chose, what do you want to watch?”
Long silence was the next thing that happened, Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin apparently he had thought Sungmin would chose the movie cause he was just staring opening his mouth, the closing it, then opening it again, then closing it. Sungmin found this presses very interesting becouse at the same time as It made Kyuhyun look confused it made him look pretty.
Kyuhyun  sat down next to him in the couch “I have no idea” he said. sitting next to Kyuhyun made Sungmin a little uncomfortable, not becouse he didn't like the other boy, but the way he had wanted him the day before.. so he skooped a little over making a bigger space between him and Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun sighed “what’s wrong about me sitting next to you?”
“Wha?” Sungmin started.
“I asked you to see a movie with me!” Kyuhyun said “and you agreed”
“bu..” Sungmin tried to finish.
“why did you say yes if you have this much against me?!” Kyuhyun stood up.
“your taking this way out o… I just..” Sungmin started but again Kyuhyun talked before he could finish.
“Cant you see it?!” he yelled.
“See what?!” Sungmin asked high pitched with tears in his eyes.
Kyuhyun breathed looked at Sungmin and then everything happened very fast, he’s lips were suddenly at the other boys lips and his hands were in Sungmins hair. He parted from him looking into the older boys eyes ”oh god..” he said taking one hand in front of his mouth as Sungmin had both his eyes and mouth open in shock “oh god..” he turned around “oh GOD! I’m so stupid!” he yelled and took a turn on the place, like he was doing some kind of pirouette “I’m so sorry”
No your not! Sungmin thought you don’t say I’m sorry!
“It’s ok..” Sungmin said not even looking at Kyuhyun.
“maybe we should put this of, some other time we ca..” he didn’t finish he just started a new one “I really like you, like.. Like more than a friend”
Sungmin didn’t look up he was just staring at his hands.
“god! I’ll just go..” Kyuhyun started when Sungmin was just sitting there.
“please don’t go..” Sungmin said still not looking at him but he was talking at least.
“really?” Kyuhyun said “but I kissed you”
Sungmin smiled for himself “yes.. Yes you did” 
“I shouldn’t have” Kyuhyun said.
“I’m glad you did” Sungmin was now looking at Kyuhyun “I kind of liked it”
“kind of?”
“well.. It was so short I couldn’t really tell, maybe..” he stopped looking hopefully at Kyuhyun “maybe you can do it one more time?”
Kyuhyun had to think for a while before he really heard what Sungmin had said, but when it sank in he smiled the cutest smile Sungmin had seen, and then he leaned closer to let their lips meet again.
This time Sungmin was kissing back putting his hands around Kyuhyuns neck the ends of Kyuhyuns hair, Kyuhyun himself was and slightly biting Sungmins lower lip trying to make him open his mouth so he could slip his tongue in, Sungmin slightly opened his mouth and let him do so.
They started battling with their tongue, in the end Sungmin let Kyuhyun win and he could feel the smile against his lips when he let him.
“yes this is good” Sungmin said “I like this”
“well, then I’m not sorry” Kyuhyun said
“where did you learn to kiss like this?” Sungmin asked.
“it’s all experience” Kyuhyun smiled and tried to kiss Sungmin again.
“Your making me jealous!” Sungmin dragged Kyuhyun into the kiss.
“sorry” was said just before their lips met again.
Kyuhyun brought his hands down grabbed Sungmins shirt, took it of and threw it on the floor. He started his hands all over Sungmins chest and kissing his neck.
“maybe we should take this in our room” Sungmin said between the moans, Kyuhyun did not stop kissing Sungmins neck but did let Sungmin get up to a standing position, they stumbled since they tried to keep the hot kisses going on at the same time as they walked to their room, but after a while they did reach the destination.
 
“thank you” Kyuhyun said when he laid there next to the other man “you make me happy”
“yeah, I really hope that satisfied you” Sungmin cuddled into Kyuhyuns arms “I did my best”
“no one could have, except for you Hyung” he kissed Sungmins lips and tightened his arms around him.
“good” was what came from Sungmin before they both fell asleep in each others arms.
 
“SUNGMIN?!” Yesungs voice was heard all over the house “why are you shirt on the floor of th..” Yesungs voice stopped as he opened the door seeing Kyuhyun laying on his bed all red covering his face with his hands and a just as red Sungmin which was just lucky not to lose the blanket, which were covering both of the guys, the way he jumped up in shock.
“I’m sorry” Yesung muttered getting just as red as the two other guys closing the door as fast as he could. Now Kyuhyun and Sungmin could hear Yesung talking to Ryeowookie saying something about operating his eyes away. Sungmin turned his head to look at Kyuhyun who was still covering his face but now laughing a little at Yesungs reaction “poor Hyung” he said.
“he was the one walking in without knocking” Sungmin laid down on his side staring at Kyuhyns lovely face who had his eyes closed wanting to give him a kiss, though he didn’t know if he should.
“he did actually” Kyuhyun opened his eyes and saw Sungmins staring “do I get a kiss?”
Kyuhyun got his wish granted at once and he felt the hunger Sungmin had had after kissing him “you could have just kissed me you know” Kyuhyun said between every meet of their lips.
“I weren’t sure how much this would mean” Sungmin said.
“you thought I was going to dump you? why?” Kyuhyun asked now with a serious look on his face stopping the kisses with his hand.
“I dont know, I just.. ” Sungmin said.
“I wont dump you” Kyuhyun hold around Sungmin “never ever, I love you to much”
“I love you to” Sungmin hugged Kyuhyun back thinking of how lucky he were having this boy.