chapter 3

I'm not sorry

 

“hi Ryewowookie” Sungmin said as he met the young boy who was sitting on the kitchen writing on a paper Sungmin was sure was a song he was composing.
“hi Hyung” he smiled “want me to make you breakfast?”
“no it’s fine” Sungmin said sitting down next to him “why are you up so early?”
“I woke up because Kyuhyun was walking around the house” Ryeowookie said smiling “it’s weird you didn’t wake up, since you’re the one sharing room with him”
“what are you guys talking about?” it was Kyuhyuns dark voice that was talking, he was standing in the doorway looking at the two other guys, Sungmin notices  Kyuhyun was wearing the pyjamas now.
If he was now wearing a pyjamas because it was people there why didn’t he sleep with one?
“we were talking about you actually” Ryeowookie smiled “want me to make you breakfast?”
“yeah” Kyuhyun said “if you want to”
 Sungmin couldn’t help but feeling a little jealous, Ryeowookie stood up and started finding something he could magically make food with. Kyuhyun was standing next to him saying something Sungmin couldn’t hear like he was whispering lovely words to Ryeowookie…
Tough.. weren’t Ryeowookie in a relationship with Yesung? And Sungmin was the only one who had seen him in only boxers last night.
Sungmin felt better at once when this though his mind, as he looked at Kyuhyun he saw the boy smile at him. Had this been normal? Sungmin had never noticed Kyuhyun smiling or looking at him like that, was it just Sungmin that hadn’t noticed? Or was it something he was imagining?
Kyuhyun sat down next to Sungmin after a little while “what are you doing today hyung?”
“nothing” Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun wondering what this could be about.
“you want to do something later?” he asked “like a movie or something”
Sungmins heart jumped “sure”
Ryeowookie was smiling to himself cause he knew what Kyuhyun was doing and Sungmin didn’t.
___
sorry, this is short but next one will be longer