Chapter 1

I'm not sorry

 

“what are you saying?” Sungmin cried as his soon to be ex-girlfriend was telling him about the boy she had met on a party which was now her new love.
“I’m sorry Minnie” she tried to say.
“please, don’t call me that..” Sungmin said “I get it, and it’s over” he walked away, into the apartment, into his room where he laid down on his bed with tears in his eyes. And not before he heard someone talk he realised he weren’t alone in his room.
“Hyung?” Kyuhyun’s dark voice rang “is there something wrong?”
“I just broke up with my girlfriend” Sungmin answered trying to sound like he did care about it.
“why?” was the next thing that came from Kyuhyun, not a I’m sorry or something silly like that, that’s why Sungmin liked the younger boy so much, he just weren’t anything like that.
“she cheated on me” Sungmin smiled a sad smile as he sat up to look at the other male.
“did you love her?” Kyuhyun asked.
“no..” Sungmin said after thinking about it for a while.
“then I‘m not sorry for you” Kyuhyun smiled “you want to play a game instead?”
Just what he thought a second ago, Kyuhyun didn’t say I’m sorry or something like that.
“no, not right now” Sungmin smiled after hearing what Kyuhyun said “I’m going to take a shower”
“ok” Kyuhyun had already went back to playing star craft when Sungmin had finished his sentence.
 
 
Kyuhyun had turned back to playing star craft though he weren’t really playing, it was just what he wanted Sungmin to think. What he was really doing was thinking of the tears that had been rolling down the older boys cheeks, he would never let him cry like that.
he sighted as he couldn’t think of anything and looked at the clock’ on his computer screen, 02.46 it showed.
Kyuhyun turned of the computer and started looking for his pyjamas pants, he couldn’t find it.
He stripped down to his boxers and laid down on his bed, falling asleep not even using his blankets.
 
Sungmin came into the room wearing his pyjamas, still wet in the hair..
“Kyu..” he stopped in the middle of his sentence when he saw the younger boy facing the opposite direction asleep in his bed not wearing clodes! Well, he was wearing boxers but seriously! He could might as well be !
.. Kyuhyuns bare skin, Sungmin couldn’t help but thinking the boy was beautiful, the long body, this dark hair whish laid around his perfect face, with all his perfect features. And his voice.. that voice! So perfect!
Perfect? Why was this the word to describe everything about Kyuhyun?
Sungmin just stared at the Kyuhyun.
“Kyuhyunnie” it rolled out of Sungmins mouth before he could even think about it “I love you”
Kyuhyun rolled over in his sleep now Sungmin could see the younger boys sleeping face and he knew he hadn‘t heard what he just said, so innocent, so…
OK! Stop right there Sungmin! he thought to himself Kyuhyun is a guy! And.. So pretty that he is I bet he have a girlfriend! And I shouldn’t be thinking stuff like this when I just broke up with my own girlfriend!
“night” he muttered as he put himself to sleep.
 
_____
OH! I just love Kyumin!