i put youngjae in a crop top in this one

word vomit
Please log in to read the full chapter

                Daehyun is pretty sure the weirdest things he’s ever seen in his life originate from his floormate, Yoo Youngjae.

                Once, Youngjae had gotten in trouble for sneaking a bird into his dorm. Somehow he had managed to hide it in his jacket when he brought it in, and nobody knew he had them until a dude caught Youngjae trying to clean the bird in one of the sinks in the bathroom. Apparently it was injured and Youngjae was only keeping it until its wing healed. They let him keep it until then, but Youngjae still had to pay a small fine for violating the rules.

                Another time, around exam week, Youngjae and a few other slackers had somehow decided that this was the perfect time to try to duct tape Youngjae onto a wall in the common room. Daehyun had only found out because one of their floormates had knocked on his door and asked if he had an energy bar or something, because apparently Youngjae was getting hungry, but he couldn’t move because they had already taped his arms. Instead of studying that night, Daehyun found himself feeding Youngjae a bag of chips from a vending machine as the rest of the guys finished taping Youngjae onto the wall.

                This time around, one of Youngjae’s female friends had gotten in trouble for violating some dress code nobody really knew about (apparently the Chemistry 101 professor had known about it, and of course that prick would actually code someone for such an asinine rule). She had been kicked out of the lecture and

Please log in to read the full chapter