it's raw

word vomit
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: This was originally a one shot idea I had but I'm too lazy to write that all so here's a much shorter version of what it was supposed to be lmao

 

 

                Honestly, when Youngjae’s mother told him she had signed him up for cooking classes, he thought she was joking. Yeah, he’s a completely hopeless cook, but he’s also 25 years old and the idea of his mother ushering him into another class gave him memories of the time she forced him to join the bowling team in high school. Surely he’s old enough to be free of her whims, right?

                Wrong. It’s Monday morning and Youngjae is now standing in the middle of a kitchen, the only obviously young and obviously awkward man in a group of older women, all of whom seem to find his fidgeting cute, but in a he-looks-so-lost type of way. God, Youngjae already knew he was an awful cook, but did his mother really have to shove him in this random cooking class?

                Youngjae decides that if their instructor didn’t arrive in the next 5 minutes, he’s just going to leave, but of course as soon as he thinks that the doors to the kitchen open. In comes their instructor and holy , Youngjae’s jaw just about drops to the ground.

                He had expected a Martha Stewart or Andrew Zimmerman. Nothing could have prepared him for the absolute meal in front of him.

                “Hello, everyone. I’m Chef Jung, and I will be your teacher for the next several weeks,” their instructor explains, and Youngjae  utters a small oh, no to himself when he realizes that Chef Jung is already hitting every single one of his standards. “I manage a couple of restaurants downtown and I spent last summer travelling the world and exploring different cuisines.” Rich and adventurous? He’s hitting even more.

                Youngjae kind of zones out for the rest of Chef Jung’s introduction, mostly distracted by how tight the chef’s shirt is. He’s wearing the most generic thing Youngjae’s ever seen yet is somehow extremely attractive anyways. Great, Youngjae thinks, this is definitely the perfect time to get over some guy he just met. Youngjae glances at the time and to his horror finds that there’s still two more hours of this class to get through.

                At some point Youngjae finds himself in front of one of the many work stations in the kitchen. They’re making some sort of baked chicken. Youngjae honestly doesn’t know because he can’t concentrate for longer than six seconds, especially when the way Chef Jung moves is absolutely mesmerizing. At some point, he cracked four eggs into a bowl at the same time, and Youngjae just about had an right there.

                “Alright, now you can all give it a try. If anyone has any questions, I’ll be walking around,” Chef Jung suddenly says, and Youngjae snaps out of his daze, a

Please log in to read the full chapter