bath time

word vomit
Please log in to read the full chapter

                Youngjae loves his boyfriend, he swears he does. He loves him so much that he even agreed to marry him. So fiancé is probably a better word, but Youngjae still isn’t quite used to calling Daehyun that, and neither is he used to living with Daehyun quite yet. Specifically, Youngjae isn’t quite used to Daehyun’s very many habits, one of which includes the innate desire to always shower and bathe with Youngjae no matter how unnecessary Youngjae deems it.          

                So here they are, sharing a bathtub that can barely fit one fully grown man, let alone two.

                “Did you have to elbow me in the stomach?”

                Youngjae rolls his eyes. “I’m not trying to,” he says as he settles back against Daehyun’s chest, a bottle of shampoo in his hand. “I was just trying to grab the shampoo.” He forces the bottle into Daehyun’s hands. “Wash my hair.”

                Daehyun winces. “You’re sitting on my .”

                “Aren’t you used to that?”                

                “But it hurts when I’m not hard.”

                “I literally can’t sit anywhere else,” Youngjae retorts. “Just wash my hair already.”

                Daehyun grumbles a bit to himself but complies anyways, squeezing some shampoo into Youngjae’s hair and massaging it into his head. Youngjae lets out a soft sigh and closes his eyes, but his legs begin to cramp because honestly this bathtub is way too small and it doesn’t help that Daehyun takes up at least more than half of it.

                The first time Daehyu

Please log in to read the full chapter