good morning

word vomit
Please log in to read the full chapter

                When Daehyun wakes up, he feels a weight against his shoulders. Specifically his right shoulder. Specifically his right arm. Actually, now that he thinks about it, he’s pretty sure his entire arm is numb. He grumbles a little to himself, attempting to move said arm until he hears a soft sigh beside him, and instantly Daehyun’s eyes fly wide open.

                Daehyun immediately looks to the side, alarmed when he finds Youngjae, frayed hair and all sleeping soundly beside him (and currently crushing his right arm). For a moment, his heart calms down, because Youngjae is his best friend and he knows Youngjae gets clingy whenever he’s drunk or sleepy or some combination of both so it’s not like falling asleep together is an uncommon occurrence between the two of them. It isn’t until Youngjae shifts a little and the blanket covering his shoulder slips away does it really hit Daehyun.

                He’s , is the first thing Daehyun thinks, Youngjae’s very bare and actually very nice skin nearly overwhelming his eyes and barely-functioning brain.

                Wait.

                So am I.

                “Uh…Youngjae?” Daehyun asks, trying his best not to stare at Youngjae’s chest (specifically his s, because they’re kind of cute) as he gently nudges him with his crushed arm. “Youngjae, wake up.”

                Youngjae releases a low groan, nose scrunching as he turns around, back now facing D

Please log in to read the full chapter