YoonYul - Untitled

One Shots
Yuri was waiting patiently for her twin aka her crush to come and meet her.She wanted to confess to her and she was hoping that Yoona would accept it.

She smiled when she saw Yoona but the younger girl was frowning.Yuri tilted her head and asked what was wrong.

"Our friendship is over Yul unnie.I hate being mistaken as you,"Yoona said in an angry tone.She stood up and walked away,not giving Yuri any chance to speak.

Yuri got up from her seat and went back home dejectedly.She had just lost a best friend who was really close to her.

When she was home,she saw a bag in front of the door.She looked up and saw a cold Yoona and a guy beside her."Leave now Yul unnie.From now,he is staying here and he is my boyfriend,"Yoona said and threw the bag to Yuri.She caught the bag and left the house.She called Taeyeon and the latter was kind enough to let her stay.

"What happened Yul?"Taeyeon asked as soon as she saw her depressed friend.

Yuri broke down crying.Taeyeon sighed and hugged her friend to comfort her."It's okay if you don't want to tell me,"Taeyeon said.

Yuri nodded and did something that was unexpected.She cupped Taeyeon's face and kissed her.Taeyeon's eyes widened and she wanted to pull away but Yuri was stronger than her so that was a disadvantage.

Yuri finally pulled away,needing oxygen.She looked at Taeyeon and saw the older girl blushing."Mianhae Tae.I didn't mean to,"Yuri said and looked down.

"It's alright Yul.Care to tell me now?"Taeyeon said as she sat on the sofa.

Yuri nodded and sat beside Taeyeon with her arms wrapped around her legs.

"Yoona broke our friendship because she was angry at people for mistaking her as me.Another thing is that she has a boyfriend so she kicked me out of the house,"Yuri said with her head down.Taeyeon sighed and leaned against Yuri.

"I've been in the same situation but I hope yours would turn out well,"Taeyeon said and clenched her fist.

"What happened to you?"Yuri asked."It's okay if you do not want to answer though."

"My best friend broke our friendship and ran to another country.She got married there and I've never seen her ever again,"Taeyeon replied and a tear slid down her cheek."I loved her so much."

Yuri turned and face Taeyeon."Maybe we could try?"she asked Taeyeon.

"Maybe,"Taeyeon said softly and leaned in for a kiss.

The next day,TaeRi was out for breakfast.Their hands were intertwined with each other that made people wonder what their relationship was.When they entered the cafe,they saw someone unexpected each.Taeyeon saw Tiffany,her best friend, while Yuri saw Yoona.The both of them were waiting for someone.

A guy entered the cafe and tensed when he saw Tiffany and Yoona at the same time.Yuri and Taeyeon's eyes widened when they saw the guy.TaeRi walked passed him and ordered their drink.They took a seat in between Tiffany and Yoona.The other two girl saw them and felt a little jealous.Taeyeon drank the cup of milk and there was some above her lips.Yuri chuckled and moved closer to Taeyeon.She the milk off and pecked Taeyeon's lips afterward.

"You shouldn't do this in public,"Taeyeon said and blushed.

"I can do what ever I want to my girlfriend,"Yuri said and smirked.

Yuri drank her milk and the same thing happened to Yuri.Taeyeon leaned in and the milk away but did not Peck Yuri's lips at all.Yuri pouted and Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at her.The both of them stopped teasing each other and looked at the guy.He was still standing,thinking who he should go to.He shook his head and went to the washroom.TaeRi shrugged and stared into each other's eyes passionately.

Yoona and Tiffany saw this and got annoyed.They stood up from their seats and took a seat beside Taeyeon and Yuri each.

"My name is Tiffany,"Tiffany said and smiled to Yoona.

"I'm Yoona,"Yoona said and smiled back.

Taeyeon looked at Yuri then at Tiffany and then back to Yuri.The latter did the same thing but to Taeyeon then to Yoona.

"This is awkward,"Yuri whispered to Taeyeon.Taeyeon nodded her head.

Tiffany held onto Taeyeon's hand tightly and possesively.Taeyeon looked at Yuri and muttered for help but Yoona was doing the same thing with Yuri.

"My TaeTae here has a degree in business,"Tiffany said and leaned closer to Taeyeon.Taeyeon smiled awkwardly.

"My Yul unnie is a professional dance trainer,"Yoona said and hugged Yuri until the latter was suffocating.

"Hey girls,"the guy came back and said with a nervous smile.

Tiffany let go of Taeyeon and stood up."Where were you baby?"she asked with her arms folded.

"Baby?"Yoona said to Tiffany and looked at the guy."Where were you oppa and do you know her?"

The guy gulped and chuckled awkwardly.

"Dude,"TaeRi said at the same time."You're dead."

"What do you mean TaeTae?"Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

The guy looked at Taeyeon as if he was begging Taeyeon to not tell Tiffany but Taeyeon,who wanted Tiffany back,told Tiffany.

"Your baby here is dating Yoona behind your back,"Taeyeon said and smiled innocently to the guy.

"What?Is that true baby?"Tiffany asked with a shock face.

"Why would I date her?I'm married to you baby,"the guy said nervously.

Taeyeon stood up and grabbed the guy's collar."Admit it dude.Yuri saw you with Yoona yesterday,"Taeyeon said coldly.

"Fine,"the guy said."I was cheating on you both."

Taeyeon let go of him and smiled.Tiffany and Yoona had a shock look plastered on their face.

"I'm sorry TaeTae,"Tiffany said softly and hugged Taeyeon.Taeyeon sighed and patted Tiffany's back.

"I'm sorry too Yul unnie,"Yoona said and hugged Yuri."I don't mind being mistaken as you and I actually like you unnie."

"I like you too Yoongie,"Yuri said.Yoona looked up at Yuri.

"I like you more than a best friend does and I like you more than a sisterly love,"Yoona said and his her face.

Yuri chuckled and cupped Yoona's cheek.She pecked Yoona's lips and said,"I don't just like you Yoong.I love you like how a boy likes a girl."

"Really unnie?"Yoona said,not believing what Yuri had said.

"Of course,"Yuri said.

Meanwhile,Taeyeon had already confessed to Tiffany but Tiffany rejected her.Tiffany could not stand a girl and girl relationship.Taeyeon accepted her decision but left the cafe.

Next one shot will be TaeNy and it's.kinda like the sequel of this story...